Facts About Keeley Hawes
|Celebrated Name||Keeley Hawes|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Keeley Hawes|
|Birth Name||Keeley Hawes|
Keeley Hawes is an English actress who is well known for her long career in television making appearances in several shows including "Our Mutual Friend"(1998) and "Tipping the Velvet"(2002). With her portrayal of Zoe Reynolds in the BBC series, "Spooks"(2002–2004) followed up by the role of DI Alex Drake in "Ashes to Ashes"(2008–2010), Hawes went on to become a popular actresses winning several awards.
Her latest roles include in the ITV comedy-drama, "The Durrells"(2016–2019), "Honour"(2020), "Misbehaviour"(2020), "To Olivia"(2021), and "It's a Sin"(2021). She also co-created and starred in the ITV comedy-drama, "Finding Alice" broadcasted in January 2021.
Besides, she is quite active on social media sites with over 82k followers on Instagram: @misskeeleyhawes.
What is Keeley Hawes Famous for?
- Famous for her roles in "Ashes to Ashes", "Spooks" and "Line of Duty".
Where was Keeley Hawes Born?
Keeley Hawes was born on February 10, 1976, in Paddington, London, England. Her birth name is Clare Julia Hawes. Her nationality is British. Hawes belongs to White ethnicity while Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
Born at St Mary's Hospital, London, Hawes grew up in a well-to-do family in a council flat in Marylebone. She had an interest in acting and modeling since her childhood that when she was in 6th grade, she was approached by a modeling scout in Oxford Street eventually getting signed up by Select Model Management.
She then began working at Cosmopolitan before getting a grant and enrolling in the Sylvia Young Theatre School. During that time, she became friends with Emma Bunton; together with whom she lived and traveled together for six months.
Keeley Hawes's Career Highlights
- Keeley Hawes started her career with her initial roles in "Troublemakers", "Dennis Potter's Karaoke"(1995), "Heartbeat"(1995), and "The Beggar Bride"(1997).
- Hawes also has appeared in several serials, "Our Mutual Friend"(1998), "Wives and Daughters"(1999), "Tipping the Velvet"(2002), and also as Diana Dors in the biopic, "The Blonde Bombshell"(1999).
- Her first ever film role was as Tamara in the 1998 film, "The Avengers".
- She then played the role of Zoe Reynolds in the spy drama series, "Spooks"(2002-2004).
- She also appeared in the BBC's re-telling of "The Canterbury Tales" in 2003.
- She eventually appeared as Rosie in the British comedy, "The Vicar of Dibley" and as Jane in the 2007 comedy, "Death at a Funeral".
- The same year, Hawes was cast as Alex Drake in "Ashes to Ashes", followed up by the hit BBC series, "Life on Mars".
- On 25 April 2011, Hawes narrated the documentary, "Kate and William: A Royal Love Story" on BBC One, before the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
- In 2014, she appeared as Catherine Mundi in the fantasy adventure film, "Mariah Mundi and the Midas Box".
- She gained much praise for her role as Detective Inspector Lindsay Denton in the BBC Two drama, "Line of Duty"(2014–2016).
- Hawes played the main role of Louisa Durrell in ITV comedy-drama, "The Durrells" from 2016 to 2019.
- In 2018, she played Dorothy Wick in "Mrs. Wilson".
- In 2019, she appeared in two miniseries, "Traitors" and "Summer of Rockets".
- Hawes played Detective Chief Inspector Caroline Goode in the 2020 miniseries, "Honour". The same year, she appeared in movies, "Misbehaviour" and "Rebecca".
- In 2021, Hawes co-created and starred as Alice Dillion in the ITV comedy-drama, "Finding Alice".
- She also appeared in the Russell T Davis five-part drama, "It's a Sin" as Valerie Tozer in 2021.
- In her latest film, "To Olivia", she starred as the actress Patricia Neal.
Keeley Hawes's Husband
Keeley Hawes has been married twice to date. Her first marriage was with DJ Spencer McCallum, whom she got married in December 2001 They even had a son together however, when their son was almost two years old; they divorced in 2004. Her second and current marriage is with Matthew Macfadyen.
Matthew is also an English actor known for his performances in "Pride & Prejudice" who was also Hawes co-star in "Spooks". The couple got married in November 2004, eventually welcoming their daughter the following month, December 2004. Two years later in September 2006, they welcomed their second child together.
Keeley Hawes's Net Worth
Keeley Hawes has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress. Having her career started initially with the movies, "Troublemakers", Hawes has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular actresses in her decade-long career.
Her source of income is surely her appearances in movies and series and also the producer of few series. Including her income, she has an estimated net worth estimated to be around $2.5 million.
Keeley Hawes's Height
Keeley Hawes is a gorgeous lady with a well maintained hour-glass body physique even in her 40s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 8inches.(1.73m) while her body weighs around 65kg.
Her body measurement is around 38-26-38 inches with a bra size of 34D, 4(US) as her dress size, and 6(US) as her shoe size. She has a fair complexion with brown hair and green eyes.