Kelly Brook - Bio, Net Worth, Engaged, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height
Kelly Brook is an English model, actress, and television presenter who is known for her roles in the 2010 horror comedy remake Piranha 3D and the NBC sitcom One Big Happy. She is also an author who released her autobiography. It becomes the Sunday Times Best Seller of the month. Also, She was crowned FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World in 2005 and had appeared in every FHM 100 Sexiest countdown since 1998. Today, Let's explore more about her through this article.
What is Kelly Brook famous for?
- An English model, actress, media personality, and author.
- Her modeling work in the UK, and the US for her role on the NBC sitcom One Big Happy (2015).
Where does Kelly Brook live?
Recalling her early life, Kelly was born in Rochester, Kent, England to her parents, Sandra Kelly and Kenneth Parsons. Her mother was a cook while her father was a scaffolder. Sadly, her father died from lung cancer at the age of 59. Also, she has two siblings named Damian and Sasha (half-sister). Similarly, she is British by nationality and belongs of English-Irish ancestry. Further, her birth sign is Sagittarius.
Concerning her education, she studied at Thomas Aveling School in Warren Wood, Rochester. Later, she completes her studies at the Italian Conti Academy of Theatre Arts after a three-year course. During this time before becoming a professional model at the age of 16.
How did Kelly Brook become a model?
- Moving towards her modeling career, Kelly started her modeling career after winning a beauty competition. Then, she worked on several advertising campaigns. Also, she began appearing in several magazines like GQ and FHM.
- In 2005, she became on the “FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World” list. Also, she has been appearing on this list every year since 1998. FHM featured her as the cover star of the World Cup 2010 special issue, and also as a cover model in April 2011.
- Later, she signed a contract with “Axe” spray in 2007, and since then has appeared numerous times on billboards, in newspapers, and online.
- One of the very noteworthy points of her modeling career is appearing in the American edition of Playboy magazine in September 2010.
- Later that same year in October she appeared live as part of the promotion for Carlsberg and Sky3D at Clapham Picture House.
- After that, she produces her line of swimwear in cooperation with New Look. She has also modeled for this swimwear line herself, and in 2014 she launched a clothing line for Simply Be.
- A year later, she became a brand ambassador for Sketchers.
- She also supported the “Whose Skin Are You In?” campaign by PETA. She participated by posing nude with her body painted on scales.
When did Kelly Brook begin her acting career?
- Moving towards his acting career, Kelly appeared in several minor roles in movies since 1997, also in several television series seasons.
- Her first big role was in the year 2005 in the film “School for Seduction”. She received very positive reviews for this movie.
- Also, She is well known for her leading role in “Piranha 3D”, a highly successful horror comedy remake in 2010.
- Since then, she has participated in several other movies and television series.
- Also, she played in several plays. In the play “Eye Contact” she played an exotic dancer, and in “Fat Pig” in London she had a role as Jeannie.
- Then, she appeared in “Calendar Girls” as Celia and in a cabaret show “Forever Crazy” at the end of 2012.
- Besides acting, she released her autobiography in 2014, which reached the Sunday Times Bestseller list. Her work was criticized by several organizations and domestic violence groups for an easy-going attitude towards punching two of her ex-partners.
Kelly Brooks TV Career Highlights
- Kelly started presenting youth television shows on MTV, Granada Television, and Trouble TV at the age of 18.
- In 1999, she was replacing a female half of the hosting team of “The Big Breakfast” together with Johhny Vaughan.
- Later in 2005, she hosted a reality television program “Celebrity Love Island”.
- Her first participation in reality television was in 2007. It was a dancing competition show “Strictly Come Dancing” with dance partner Brendan Cole, and it aired on BBC1.
- A year later, in 2008 she returned to the show’s special Christmas edition, dancing with Brian Fortuna.
- Later that same year, she participated as one of three judges for the reality television program “Dirty Dancing: The Time of Your Life”.
- In 2009, she was introduced as the fourth judge for “Britain’s Got Talent”.
- In 2013, She appeared as team captain replacing Fearne Cotton on her maternity leave in “Celebrity Juice”, and in 2016 she became a team captain on the show “It’s Not Me, It’s You”.
- Since January 2019, She has co-presented Heart London Drivetime and Saturday Breakfast with Jason King.
- Brook appeared masked as a frog on The Masked Dancer in 2021. In the semi-final, she was revealed as the eighth celebrity.
Who is Kelly Brook married to?
Kelly Brook has never been married but she is rich in relationships. Currently, she is in a romantic relationship with Jeremy Parisi. Even, Kelly Brook and Jeremy Parisi secretly got engaged in June 2022 and they're now planning to get married. The lovebirds met in 2015 and started dating each other.
Previously, she dated several celebrities like Jason Statham (1997-2004), Billy Zane (2004-08), Danny Cipriani (2008-13), Jeremy Piven (2013), and Gethin Jones (2013), and David Mcintosh (2014).
Also, she was in an alleged relationship with Matthew in 2010. Besides these, she has a romantic relationship with a former rugby player and model, Thomas Evans. The couple even expected a baby but due to miscarriage, they lost it. she announced on Twitter that she and Evans were no longer together on 1st February 2013.
How much is Kelly Brook worth?
Being a model and actress, Kelly earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth is said to be $10 million at present. However, the details and earnings of her assets were yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Kelly Brook?
Observing her body physics, Kelly stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 66 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of brown eyes and dark brown hair color. She used a 34E bra size and a 9 (US) dress size. Further, her body measures 39-28-37 inches.
Trivias About Kelly Brook You Need To Know.
- One of her first modeling job was for a then mail order lingerie company called Bravissimo in UK. The company specializes in selling bras of large cup sizes.
- She started modelling professionally at 16 and starred in her first advertising campaign for Lee Jeans.