Facts About Kelly Marie
|Celebrated Name||Kelly Marie|
|Age||65 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Jacqueline McKinnon|
|Place Of Birth||Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland|
Jacqueline McKinnon known as Kelly Marie is a Scottish pop, disco, and Hi-NRG singer. She is famous for her number one UK Hit song "Feels Like I'm In Love". She has also released several singles including "Who's that Lady with my Man", "Run to Me", "Make love to Me", "Loving Just for Fun", "Hot Love", "Don't Stop Your Love", "I Need Your Love", "Silent Treatment", "Break Out", "Stealing My Time", "Rescue Me", etc.
On May 7, 2005, she appeared on the ITV show, "Hit Me, Baby, One More Time" where she performed her signature smash "Feels Like I'm In Love" and an inspired cover of Britney Speares "Oops!... I Did It Again".
What is Kelly Marie famous for?
- Famous as a Scottish disco singer.
- Her song "Feels Like I'm In Love".
Where was Kelly Marie born?
Kelly Marie was born on October 16, 1957, in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland. Her birth name is Jacqueline McKinnon. She was born to her father Alex McKinnon and mother, Jeanette McKinnon. However, there is no information about her early life, siblings, and education.
She holds a Scottish nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
Kelly Marie Career Highlights
- Kelly Marie started her training for a performing career at age of 10 and began singing competitions at the age of twelve.
- Kelly Marie made her television debut at age of fifteen.
- At age of sixteen, she appeared on the television talent show Opportunity Knocks winning four times with her rendition of "I Don't Know How to Love Him"
- She then signed with Pye Records and released her debut single "Who's that Lady with my Man" in April 1976. The track reached No. 5 in France during the summer and earned a gold disc for sales in excess of 300,000 copies.
- In October 1976, she released a single, "Help Me" which also became a hit in France reaching number 17.
- The same year, she was credited for her cameo vocal on "Sister Mary", for Joe Dolan.
- In 1977, her single "Run to Me" was a hit reaching at number 22 in the Netherlands and reaching at number 5 in South Africa.
- In the following year, her single "Make love to Me" gave her the most significant success reaching no. 2 in South Africa and no. 5 in Australia. Also, the track spent forty- one week in the Australian Top 40 and was ranked as the no. 12 hits of the year.
- In 1980, Kelly released the song, "Feels like I'm in Love" which become a popular disco item first in Scotland and eventually all over Britain. The track was the number one hit on the UK singles chart for two weeks in September 1980. The track also reached no. 10 on the U.S. dance charts in 1981.
- Thereafter, she released several singles such as "Loving Just for Fun", "Hot Love", "Don't Stop Your Love", "I Need Your Love", "Silent Treatment", "Break Out", "Stealing My Time", "Rescue Me", etc.
- She also recorded dance versions of Rescue me, I'm in the Mood for Dancin, Runway, Millennium, I Need a Man, and River Deep - Mountain High.
- In 2002, she collaborated with Tina Charles and remade "To Sir With Love" and "Your Disco Needs You".
- On May 7, 2005, Marie appeared on the ITV show, "Hit Me, Baby, One More Time", singing Feels Like I'm in Love and Oops!... I Did It Again in hopes of progressing to the final to compete for the major label release of a new single.
Who is Kelly Marie married to?
Kelly Marie is a married woman. She married Metin around 1984. The couple shares six children together. They have five daughters and a son. She happily lives in Outer London, England with her husband and their six children.
How tall is Kelly Marie?
Kelly Marie is a gorgeous lady in her early 60s. She has a fair complexion with blue color eyes and Blonde hair. Her sexual orientation is Straight. However, her other body measurements, height, weight, and dress and shoe size are unavailable yet.
What is the Net Worth of Kelly Marie?
Kelly Marie might have quite good earnings from her singing career. Her major income source is generally from being a successful pop singer. But, there is no information about her Net Worth and salaries.
Trivias About Kelly Marie You Need To Know.
- Her big hit song "Feels Like I'm In Love" was originally written for Elvis Presley.