Facts About Kelsea Ballerini
|29 Years Old
|Kelsea Nicole Ballerini
|Singer , Songwriter
|Place Of Birth
|Unmarried - In a Relationship
|5 feet 7 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Kelsea Ballerini is an American country singer and songwriter, currently signed to Black River Entertainment. She was born and raised in Knoxville, Tennessee, and was the only child in her family. She started attending dance lessons at the age of 3 and continued for the next 10 years. As she entered her teenage years, she drifted toward music and sang in school and church choirs.
She got her major career breakthrough in 2014, at the age of 19, when she signed a deal with the record label Black River Entertainment. She released her debut single, Love Me Like You Mean It, in late 2014. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Kelsea Ballerini famous for?
- An American country pop singer and songwriter.
When was Kelsea Ballerini born?
Recalling her early life, Kelsea was born in Mascot, Tennessee, USA. Her nationality is American and she is of Italian and English ethnicity. She grew up in Knoxville, Tennessee. Her father is a Country radio programmer and her mother works in marketing for Thomas Benson Bible publishing and a sponsorship company.
Similarly, She wrote her first song at 12 for her mother and moved to Nashville, Tennessee when she was 15 years old. For education, she attended Lipscomb University for two years until she pursued a musical career.
What does Kelsea Ballerini do?
- Moving towards her career, Kelsea began her singing career at a very young age. When she was 19 years old, she signed a deal with Black River Entertainment.
- In late 2014, she released her debut single Love Me Like You Mean It, which debuted on the Country Airplay chart in October 2014. She performed for the first time on the Grand Ole Opry on February 14, 2015, and sang Love Me Like You Mean It.
- The first three singles from her debut studio album, The First Time, namely XO, Peter Pan, and Love Me Like You Mean It, graced the top spot on the Billboard Country Airplay chart. Hence, He became the first new female artist to have the first three songs of her career topping the chart. The album received great reviews upon its release but was criticized for being too flirty.
- Peter Pan was a highly successful single, and Kelsea ended up performing it at the Academy of Country Music Awards. Another song from the album, Dibs, ended up becoming the second-most successful track from the album, after Love Me Like You Mean It. It reached the seventh spot on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, and its music video received praises after being released on YouTube. A few critics praised the song wholeheartedly and compared Kelsea’s artistic sensibilities to that of Taylor Swift.
- The album sold more than 300 thousand copies in the US, as of October 2017, and over time, it was certified “gold” by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- Following the success of her debut album, she became an artist in demand. She collaborated with country-music legends such as Alan Jackson, Lady Antebellum, Tim McGraw, and Keith Urban. She also headlined her very own tour, to promote her debut album on a larger scale.
- In 2017, she received accolades from all ends. She reached the 2nd spot on Forbes’s 30 under 30 music list, in 2017. She received nominations for the Academy of Country Music Awards for Video of the Year and Female Vocalist of the Year, for her single Peter Pan. In early 2017, she announced her second studio album and then released its lead track, Legends.
- Legends aced the Billboard Country Airplay chart and reached the 10th spot on the Hot Country Songs chart. The song was promoted by him at the 2017 CMT Music Awards. Critics reviewed the single favorably and stated that the song was more mature than any other song on her debut album. The single was certified “gold” by the RIAA.
- Her album Unapologetically released in November 2017, to a favorable critical and general reception. The album earned a score of 74 out of 100 on Metacritic, indicating generally favorable reviews. The album featured 12 songs, and most of them adorned the country-music charts in several countries.
- In the fall of 2018, She joined the fifteenth season of The Voice as the fifth coach. She coached six contestants who did not get a chair turn during The Blinds, in a new round called The Comeback Stage. The Comeback Stage was a digital companion series to the show. In October 2018, She released the song "We Were Like".
- She embarked on the Miss Me More Tour in support of Unapologetically in April 2019. The tour was a success, with her selling out multiple dates. In June 2019, She was a guest on the NBC competition show Songland and released the song "Better Luck Next Time".
- On February 28th, 2020, she released the single Hole in the Bottle (stylized in all lowercase) and announced the tracklist for her including Half of my Hometown featuring Kenny Chesney and The Other Girl featuring Halsey.
Who is Kelsea Ballerini dating?
Reflecting on her personal life, Kelsea is an unmarried woman until now. She is currently in a relationship with the famous Australian singer Morgan Evans. After a long-term relationship, the couple got engaged at the end of 2016.
They have been together for a long time now and their relationship is going very well. She has not revealed any plans of settling down at present, there are no other records of her past and present relationships.
What is Kelsea Ballerini worth?
Being a county pop singer and songwriter, Kelsea earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the music industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $6 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Kelsea Ballerini?
Observing her body physics, Kelsea stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 54 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and blonde hair color. Further, his body measures 33-24-33 inches and she used 38A bra size. She used 4 (US) dress size and 7 (US) shoe size.