Facts About Kevin Federline
|45 Years Old
|Kevin Earl Federline
|Rapper , Actor , TV Personality
|Place Of Birth
|Former husband of Britney Spears
|Chris and Kurtis Allen
|Certificate of General Educational Development
|As a backup dancer
|1.83 m (6 ft)
|Victoria Prince (Ex-wife: Britney Spears)
|Shar Jackson (Engaged 2001-2004), Britney Spears (2004-2007), Victoria Prince (2013 -)
|Sean Preston, Kaleb Michael Jackson, Jayden James
|Kori Madison, Jorday Kay, Peyton Marie
|Source of Wealth
|From entertainment industry
Kevin Earl Federline, popularly known as Kevin Federline is an American rapper, DJ, actor, tv personality, professional wrestling personality, and fashion model. Also known as K-Fed, he started his career as a backup dancer and later garnered recognition after he married pop star, Britney Spears. The couple gave birth to two kids before separating in 2006. Their highly-publicized child custody divorce was finalized in July 2007. He has appeared in several television series, reality shows, and movies. He is also a singer and has released an album. He has also made several appearances in WWE.
What is Kevin Federline Famous For?
- Former husband of Britney Spears.
Where is Kevin Federline From?
Kevin Federline was born on 21 March 1978. His birth name is Kevin Earl Federline. His birth place is in Fresno, California in the United States. He holds an American nationality. He was born to his father, Mike Federline, and his mother, Julie Bleak. He has two brothers named Chris and Kurtis Allen. He belongs to white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Aries. Following his parents' divorce, he moved to Carson City, Nevada with his mother. He returned to Fresno when he was 11.
Regarding his educational background, he dropped out of high school in the ninth grade. He later earned a certificate in General Educational Development.
Kevin Federline Career
- After dropping from high school, Federline started dancing with a nonprofit organization, Dance Empowerment.
- He eventually became a backup dancer for several top artists.
- He served as a backup dancer for Michael Jackson, Pink, Justin Timberlake, Destiny's Child, and LFO among others.
- Following his highly-publicized relationship with Britney Spears, he became overnight sensation.
- He appeared with Spears in the 2005 reality tv series, Britney & Kevin: Chaotic.
- He appeared in the 2004 movie, You Got Served.
- He guest-starred in an episode of CSI in 2006.
- He guest-starred in an episode of the NBC show, 1 vs. 100.
- He released two singles, "Y'all Ain't Ready" and "PopoZao" in 2004.
- He released his debut album, Playing with Fire in October 2006. His first official single was "Lose Control".
- He signed a modeling contract with the San Francisco-based Blue Marlin clothing company for the Five Star Vintage line.
- He also modeled for Macy's Kitson in Los Angeles, and Lord & Taylor in 2006.
- He guest-starred in several episodes of The CW tv series, One Tree Hill.
- He appeared on the 7th season of the weight-loss reality tv show, Celebrity Fit Club.
- He played a border guard in the 2009 film, American Pie Presents: The Book of Love.
- He appeared in the Australian weight-loss show, Excess Baggage in 2011. While on the show, he was hospitalized for what was called "heat stress".
Who is Kevin Federline Wife?
Kevin Federline got engaged to actress Shar Jackson in 2001. They shared two children, a son, and a daughter together. They separated before their second child's birth. Federline was called a "gold digger" for having a relationship with Britney Spears, leaving his pregnant fiancee, Jackson.
Federline started dating Britney Spears in 2004. After three months of dating, the couple got engaged in July 2004 and got married on 18 September 2004. They married in a nondenominational ceremony in a residence in Studio City, California. The couple shares two sons together. They separated in 2006 and got into a highly-publicized legal battle for the custody of their children. They finally reached to an agreement in March 2007 and their divorce was finalized in July 2007. Federline was granted sole physical custody of his children in October 2007. Spears refused to relinquish custody of her children to Federline and locked herself in a room with her younger son, Jayden. Police were called to Spears' home and took her on a stretcher, who appeared to be under the influence of an unknown substance. Federline was eventually granted sole legal custody and sole physical custody of the minor children. Federline retained sole legal and physical custody of their children in 2008 and gave Spears visitation rights. He would receive $20,000 in child support every month from Spears among other expenses.
He later married former volleyball player, Victoria Prince. They were first romantically linked in 2008. They got married on 10 August 2013 and share two daughters together. Altogether, Federline has six children from three relationships (with Shar Jackson, Britney Spears, and Victoria Prince).
How Tall is Kevin Federline?
Kevin Federline stands around the height of 1.83 m tall. He has an average body build. He has appeared in several weight-loss television reality shows. His eye color is brown and his hair color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.\
What is Kevin Federline Net Worth?
Kevin Federline mostly earns from his career in the entertainment industry. He is a rapper, DJ, actor, tv personality, wrestler, and model. He started his career as a backup dancer and later garnered recognition after he started his relationship with the pop star, Britney Spears. As a singer, he released his debut album, Playing with Fire in 2006 and has starred in numerous television series, reality shows, and movies. As a model, he has modeled for several brands and companies. His net worth is estimated at around $1.5 million.
Trivias About Kevin Federline You Need To Know.
- He appeared in October editions of WWE Raw to promote his album.
- He got into physical altercations with WWE Champion John Cena in his WWE appearances.
- He defeated John Cena in a no-disqualification match following interference from Johnny Nitro and Umaga.
- His father was a car mechanic and his mother was a bank teller.
- His parents divorced when he was 8.