Facts About Kevin Nisbet
|Celebrated Name||Kevin Nisbet|
|Age||26 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Kevin Nisbet|
|Place Of Birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|School||Trinity High School|
|Girl Friend||Amyannie Smith|
|Height||5 ft. 11 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
Kevin Nisbet is a Scottish professional football player who plays for Scottish Premiership club Hibernian and Scotland national team as a center-forward. He has previously played for Partick Thistle, East Stirlingshire (loan), Ayr United (loan), Dumbarton (loan), Raith Rovers, and Dunfermline Athletic.
On the international level, he has represented Scotland at various age levels. He has represented Scotland at the senior level. He made his international debut for Scotland on 31 March 2021. In June 2021, he has included Scotland’s squad for UEFA Euro 2020 where he appeared as a substitute in each of Scotland's three matches at the Euro 2020 finals.
What is Kevin Nisbet famous for?
- Being a Scottish professional football player.
- For playing as a center-forward for Scottish Premiership club Hibernian.
Where did Kevin Nisbet grow up?
Kevin Nisbet was born on 8 March 1997. His birthplace is Glasgow, Scotland. He was born to his father, Thomas Nisbet, and his mother, Karen Nisbet where he grew up with his brother, Thomas, and his sister, Emma. He attended Trinity High School. He holds Scottish nationality. His horoscope sign is Pisces.
Who does Kevin Nesbit play for?
- He started playing football for the youth team of Hibernian in 2011.
- In 2011, he joined the youth team of Partick Thistle and began his career at the club. He quickly progressed through the Thistle Weir Academy where he made his breakthrough in the Firhill side's development squad. He made 18 appearances at that level during the 2014-15 campaign and scored six goals, including a hat-trick against Falkirk.
- On 27 February 2015, he joined Scottish League Two side East Stirlingshire on loan where he made 11 appearances for the club, scoring 6 goals in all the competitions.
- He then returned to Partick Thistle and made his first-team debut for the club on 19 September 2015 as a substitute in a 1-0 defeat away to Ross County in the Scottish Premiership. During his 2015-16 season, he made 9 appearances for the club in all the competitions.
- On 9 August 2016, he joined Ayr United on loan at the start of the 2016-17 season, on a six-month deal running until 14 January 2017 where he made 20 appearances for the club, scoring 2 goals and providing 2 assists in all the competitions.
- On 22 January 2018, he later joined Dumbarton on loan where he made 13 appearances for the club in all the competitions.
- On 10 July 2018, he signed for Scottish League One side Raith Rovers on a free transfer. He made his debut for the club on 14 July 2018 in a 2-0 loss against Cowdenbeath in the Scottish League Cup. On 21 July 2018, he scored his first goal for the club in a 3-5 penalties loss against Heart of Midlothian FC in the Scottish League Cup. On 11 August 2018, he scored his first league goal for the club, scoring twice in a 2-0 win against Stenhousemuir. During his 2018-19 season, he made 46 appearances for the club, scoring 34 goals and providing 5 assists in all the competitions.
- On 1 July 2019, he signed for local rivals Dunfermline Athletic. He made his debut for the club on 14 July 2019 in a 3-2 win against St. Mirren FC. On 17 July 2019, he scored his first goal for the club, scoring a hat-trick in a 6-0 win against Albion Rovers. During his 2019-20 season, he made 32 appearances for the club, scoring 23 goals and providing 6 assists in all the competitions.
- On 10 July 2020, he signed a four-year contract with Scottish Premiership club Hibernian for an undisclosed fee. He made his debut for the club on 1 August 2020 in a 2-1 win against Kilmarnock FC. On 8 August 2020, he scored his first goal for the club, scoring a hat-trick in a 4-1 win against Livingston FC. During his 2020-21 season, he made 45 appearances for the club, scoring 18 goals and providing 10 assists in all the competitions as he finished the season as Hibernian top scorer.
- On 22 July 2021, he scored his first goal in a European club tournament in Hibs’ 3-0 win over Andorran side FC Santa Coloma.
Kevin Nisbet International Career
- He has represented Scotland at various age levels.
- He has represented Scotland at the senior level.
- On 16 March 2021, he received his first Scotland call-up ahead of the 2022 World Cup qualifiers against Austria, Israel, and the Faroe Islands.
- He made his international debut for Scotland on 31 March 2021 in a 4-0 win against the Faroe Islands in the 2022 World Cup qualifiers.
- On 2 June 2021, he scored his first international goal for Scotland in a 2-2 friendly draw against the Netherlands.
- In June 2021, he has included Scotland’s squad for UEFA Euro 2020 where he appeared as a substitute in each of Scotland's three matches at the Euro 2020 finals.
Kevin Nisbet Girlfriend
Looking at his personal life, the Scottish star is not single. He is in a relationship with his beautiful girlfriend named Amyannie Smith who has been together for a long time. He had shared a couple of pictures with his love on his social media accounts. Any further updates on his love life will be updated here.
Kevin Nisbet Net Worth 2022
Kevin Nisbet earns from his professional career as a football player. His income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. As of 2022, his salary is £52,000 but his net worth is not revealed yet. His market value is around €2.50 million. Any updates on his net worth will be updated here soon.
How tall is Kevin Nisbet?
Kevin Nisbet stands at a height of 1.80m i.e. 5 feet and 11 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 75kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is hazel and his hair color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight. His other body measurement such as chest size, biceps size, and waist size is still got to get revealed yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Trivias About Kevin Nisbet You Need To Know.
- His father, Thomas Nisbet passed away just days before he played in Saturday's Scottish Cup semi-final against Hearts.
- He made his international debut for Scotland on 31 March 2021.
- He wears shirt number 15 for Hibernian.