Kevin Samuels - Bio, Death, Wife, Net Worth, Age, Wiki, Facts, Kids
Kevin Samuels is an American YouTuber, Dating Expert, Motivational Speaker, Social Media Influencer, and Image Consultant. He was famous for his misogynistic comments about black women. He had helped many people and companies to get back on track with his motivational speech. Through his Instagram account, he promotes various fashion brands and products. Stylish man, Kevin Samuels loves to be a fashional guy since his school days as he was very fashion-forward and loved to dress well. He created his YouTube account on 20th May 2015 whereas he started his YouTube career in 2016. On his YouTube channel, he shares opinions on topics such as dressing sense, brands, social issues, fragrance, and more. Sadly, the multi-talented personality, Kevin Samuels is no more. He left this world on 5th May 2022.
YouTuber Kevin Samuels' cause of death
Sadly, Kevin Samuels passed away on 5th May 2022. He dies at 56. His death was confirmed by multiple media outlets, including REVOLT Black News, which cited reliable sources. Melanie King, a reported close friend of Samuels who has been described as his female counterpart, said Thursday she got "family confirmation" that he had died that same day. "This is 100%," King said. There were no immediate reports on his cause of death. One of the Instagram account '_Plug Talk_' claimed Samuels died from "cardiac arrest," but the post offered no verification.
Recently, Twitter was flooded with claims about Kevin Samuels after rumors about his death surfaced online. Many of his followers believe that the post was fake as Kevin was active on his social media accounts only a few hours ago. As Kevin even shared a video titled "Modern Women Are A Party of 1?" on Thursday (May 5) on Instagram. Hours after rumors about Kevin's death circulated online, American television network Revolt TV, which was co-founded by Sean "Diddy" Combs, confirmed his passing. In the rumors post, one tweeted: "RIPKevinSamuels. The world will always love you. I was blessed to briefly speak to you and will forever be grateful for your existence." Another wrote, "RIP #KevinSamuels, you spoke the truth & made waves within the black community. You were hated & loved but that didn’t stop you from getting the message out there. I will always appreciate your content".
What is Kevin Samuels Famous For?
- Being a YouTuber, Dating Guru, Motivational Speaker, and Image Consultant.
- His popularity in the Black Community rose after the rapper Royce Da 5'9" and NBA champion Shaquille O'Neal gave him a shout-out.
- For his advice on relationships and how to improve your life.
How old is Kevin Samuels?
Kevin Samuels was born on 13th March 1965. His real name was Kevin Roshon Samuels. He was from Atlanta, Georgia, the USA. He held American nationality and his ethnicity was Mixed of African-American. His zodiac sign was Pisces and he followed the Christianity religion. Kevin has not stated anything about his parents and siblings. Thus, it is assumed that he is only a child born to his father and mother. Only the fact is known that his family split when he was young. Thus, he was more attached to his mum. He cut off his 56th birthday cake for the last time on 13th March 2022.
About his education, he attended Millwood High School. Next, he went to attend The University of Oklahoma from where he graduated in Chemical Engineering. After his graduation, he worked in a few companies as a business manager and consultant. From the year 2009 to 2011, he joined Supermedia and worked there as an internet sales agent and in advertising. After a year, he joined The Real Yellow Pages, an advertisement and marketing firm.
Kevin Samuels Career Timeline
- Kevin Samuels, as a motivational speaker, had helped many people for a better life ahead. He came to public fame by commenting and mentoring people and women in the black community. Whereas his popularity in the Black Community rose after the rapper Royce Da 5'9" and NBA champion Shaquille O'Neal gave him a shout-out.
- Further, he even gave an interview on the 'No Jumper' YouTube channel where he clearly talked about dating advice.
- Kevin Samuels, as a YouTuber, created his YouTube channel on 20th May 2015. Whereas, he started his YouTube journey in 2016. On his YouTube channel, he gives opinions on dressing, fragrance, and social issues.
- Today, his YouTube channel has more than 1.42 million subscribers.
- As per his website, his image consulting agency works with "men who want to improve their appearance".
- As a social media influencer, he promotes various fashion brands and products on his Instagram account (@kevinrsamuels) which has more than 1.2 Million followers with 256 posts.
- Also, he had a showroom called 'Life & Style by Kevin Samuels' where he helped people personally and also hosts online development programs.
- Back then, he was in the news for all the wrong reasons for describing women who are at least 35 and not married as "leftover" women. "If you made it to 35 and you're not married, you're a leftover woman," Samuels said on her podcast last month. "You're what's leftover. Men know there's probably something wrong with you. Whether you want to hear it or not, I'm going there with you. I'm telling you the truth you don't want to hear. Men know there's probably something wrong with you. And here's the thing: when you were 22 to 25 years old and you didn't want to settle, you were trying to get the CEO, the pilot, the investment banker, what you were trying to get flew out the door..." Samuels then asked one woman, "What do you think about sharing a man?" to which she replied, "I'm fine with that, because, if they're going to mess with other women, I'm going to do what I want to do, too." He responded, "No, no, that's not how it works: you share your man and you sit down."
- Recently, Future and viral dating advisor Kevin Samuels linked up to have a therapy-style conversation about the rapper's bad habits in the trailer for Future's new single "Worst Days". Future shared the Daps-directed teaser on social media and YouTube, which features himself and Samuels discussing his addiction with spoiling the women he dates. "Last year, how much would you say you spent on women," Samuels asks Future in the trailer, which is set up to look like an intervention for the rapper to discuss his addiction with splurging on dates. "Probably I'd say around two, three…three million. Every time I see a beautiful woman, I have to splurge. I have to spoil em," Future says in response. The trailer sets up Future's new single, "Worst Days," which will presumably have something to do with the shopping sprees he takes his dates on. Samuels is a fitting guest to be featured in the trailer because he has become a polarizing and controversial figure due to his approach to relationship guidance. The self-proclaimed "professional image consultant" has been known to publicly humiliate men and women on his social media pages when they join him and ask for his advice on finding a partner, which has lead to criticism. In other news, Future is executive producing Kanye West's next album, Donda 2, which is scheduled to drop on Feb. 22.
Who is Kevin Samuels' Wife?
Kevin Samuels's marital status is still to get revealed yet. At the time of his death, he was in a secret relationship with his beautiful girlfriend whose details are still to get unfolded yet. The couple is also blessed with a daughter who was born on 29th June 2000. The name of their daughter is still unknown at the moment. Apart from this, there are no rumors about his wife, ex-girlfriend, or relationship. Thus, he was a very secretive man.
As per his fans, Kevin Samuels was married twice prior to his death. Also, it is mentioned that he is gay and he is stealing his material in American radio and internet talks.
How much is Kevin Samuels' Net Worth in 2022?
Kevin Samuels was a YouTuber, Dating Guru, Motivational Speaker, and Image Consultant who has made a vast amount of money from his career earnings. As of 2022, the net worth of Kevin Samuels is estimated to have $2 Million - $3 Million. His main source of wealth is from his multi-career in his profession. Further, he is the owner of a large property in LA. He also had his own showroom 'Life & Style by Kevin Samuels'. Besides this, he owns luxurious cars like Bently and Rolls Royce. His exact salary is still to get disclosed yet. He was living a lavish lifestyle at present.
How tall was Kevin Samuels?
Kevin Samuels was a handsome and cool man with a standing height of 6 feet 2 inches or 1.8 m or 188 cm. His balanced body weight measured 65 Kg or 143 lbs. His hair color was silver and he had a pair of dark brown eyes. His hair length was short. He had a very good sense of fashion. He had no tattoos inked on his body. Also, he loved to dress sharp and he was a very stylish man.