Kheira Hamraoui - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Contract, Age, Husband, Family, Nationality, Ethnicity, Awards, Height, Parents, Facts, Wiki, Current Team
Kheira Hamraoui is a French footballer who is currently playing for Paris Saint-Germain and the France national team. Her playing position is a midfielder and her jersey number/shirt number is 14. Previously, she played for CNFE Clairefontaine, Hénin-Beaumont, AS Saint-Étienne, Barcelona, and Lyon. She has won the European Championship twice, both of which came in her final seasons at her former club, Olympique Lyonnais. In October 2012, she made her debut for the French national team in a friendly game against England.
PSG midfielder, Aminata Diallo released without charge; Kheira Hamraoui attack investigation continues
Paris Saint-Germain women's footballer Aminata Diallo faced further questioning from police Thursday during the second day of detention over the assault of a teammate. Diallo was arrested Wednesday morning in connection with a vicious attack on fellow midfielder Kheira Hamraoui last week who was pulled from a car and beaten on the legs with an iron bar by two masked men. Diallo was driving Hamraoui home at the time and police are trying to determine if she had any link to the violence, which left the victim needing stitches on cuts to her legs and hands. Investigators from the Versailles Criminal Investigation Department are continuing their investigation into an attack on PSG player Kheira Hamraoui. French daily L’Equipe reported on Wednesday that Hamraoui was dragged from a car by two masked men and hit with an iron bar. The 31-year-old missed Tuesday’s 4-0 win against Real Madrid in the Women's Champions League. PSG midfielder Aminata Diallo has been released without charge as French prosecutors continue to investigate an attack on club teammate Kheira Hamraoui.
What makes Kheira Hamraoui so famous?
- Being a French Footballer.
- Being a midfielder for PSG.
What is the Birthplace of Kheira Hamraoui?
Kheira Hamraoui was born on 13th January 1990 in Croix, France which is her birthplace. Her full name or birth name is Kheira Larae Morris. She holds French nationality and her ethnic background is Caucasian-French. She celebrated her 31st birthday as of 2021. She has not revealed any details about her parents, and siblings' names to the media. She grew up in a small town near Lily in France and was raised alongside her four older brothers. Her family is a very tight-knit bunch and she played a lot with her brothers; even though they didn't like football and couldn't see why she was taken to the sport, they eventually came around after seeing how talented a player she was. Capricorn is her Zodiac sign and her religion is Christian. She grew up in a neighborhood where girls weren't allowed to play football much less dream about a future in it, so she would often get laughed down or scolded whenever she was caught doing just that.
About her education, she completed her schooling at Clairefontaine Academy, one of the elite football training schools in all of Germany.
Kheira Hamraoui Career Timeline
- Kheira Hamraoui started her football career with the famed football academy Clairefontaine which is for female French youth players.
- Then, she played the majority of her career in the Division 1 Féminine, for clubs including Hénin-Beaumont, Saint-Étienne, and PSG.
- She was an important part of the team, Saint-Étienne's first and only major title win, the 2011 Challenge de France.
- In the year 2016, she signed for the team, Lyon from PSG after she spent four years with the club.
- With Lyon, she won two continental trebles by winning the Champions League twice, winning the Coupe de France Féminine twice, and finishing first in Division 1 Féminine for two consecutive seasons.
- She then announced her departure from the French league in June 2018 to look for a new opportunity abroad.
- In 2018, she left Lyon and signed a two-year contract with the team, 'Barcelona', her first club venture outside of France.
- During her first season with Barcelona, she helped them progress to the semifinals of the UEFA Women's Champions League for the first time.
- Barcelona also won 2-0 on aggregate to advance to their first-ever UWCL final, but Hamraoui was suspended and was not able to play against her former club, Lyon. Thus, Lyon won the final 4-1.
- She won the historic treble of Primera División, Champions League, and Copa de la Reina in her last season with Barcelona.
- Hamraoui announced on 24th June 2021 stating she was leaving Barcelona, stating on Twitter that "I've reached ALL my objectives with Barcelona... My mission here is over. A new adventure begins."
- She then signed a two-year deal with Paris Saint-Germain on 15th July 2021.
Kheira Hamraoui International Career
- Kheira Hamraoui made her international team debut for the France national team in a friendly game against England.
- In addition, she was part of the France squad at the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup and the 2016 Olympics.
- Since April 2019, she has not got a national team call-up.
- She was also not selected to the France squad at the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup.
Kheira Hamraoui Assault Incident
- Kheira Hamraoui was assaulted in the street after two masked men dragged her from her car which targeted her legs and was thought to be an attempt to stop her from playing.
- Her Paris Saint-Germain team-mate, Aminata Diallo, was arrested on suspicion of arranging the attack on 10th November 2021.
Awards and Achievements
- Coupe de France Féminine: 2011
- Coupe de France Féminine: runners-up, 2014
- Division 1 Féminine: 2016-17, 2017-18
- UEFA Women's Champions League: 2016-17, 2017-18
- Coupe de France Féminine: 2017
- Primera División: 2019-20, 2020-21
- UEFA Women's Champions League: 2020-21, runners-up: 2018-19
- Copa de la Reina: 2020, 2021
- Supercopa de España Femenina: 2020
- Copa Catalunya: 2019
- Cyprus Cup: 2014
- UEFA Women's Champions League Squad of the Season: 2019-20
Kheira Hamraoui Personal Life: Is she married?
Kheira Hamraoui is not married yet and she is still to get married. She has been very confidential regarding her personal life. Though no much news regarding her relationships has been published or revealed in media. Currently, she is focusing on her career and she has no plan to get into any kind of committed relationship or marriage. She seems private in her personal relationship matter. To her personal life, it's not so amazing that the information about her boyfriend, affair, dating hasn't been disclosed in the media. Thus, she is assumed to be single at present. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Kheira Hamraoui Net Worth?
Kheira Hamraoui is a footballer by profession who started her career in 2006 and surely, she has made a hefty fortune. The net worth of Kheira Hamraoui is estimated to have $2 Million as of 2021. As per the reports, the French female players earn a yearly income of between in the range of $180K-$225K whereas her annual income is between in the range of $500K-$700K annually. She also has her mech from where she may get great benefit. According to the Influencer Marketing Hub, her assessed profit from a solitary post on Instagram are $1,314-$2,190. Her main source of wealth comes from her football career.
How tall is Kheira Hamraoui?
Kheira Hamraoui is a beautiful lady with an athletic body type. She stands tall at the tall height of 1.78 m or 5 ft 10 in. and her body weight consists of 66 Kg. She has blonde hair and she has attractive brown eyes. Her other body measurements are still to get disclosed yet. Overall, she has got a healthy body with a charming smile. Her huge physical presence, exceptional positional presence, incredible shooting abilities, and strength make her an absolute powerhouse to have in any position especially in midfield. She loves staying fit and building her physical strength with exercises and a balanced diet.
Trivias About Kheira Hamraoui You Need To Know.
- Kheira is one of the tallest players on her team in Barcelona.
- She made her international team debut for the France national team in a friendly game against England.
- She signed a two year deal with Paris Saint-Germain on 15th July 2021.
- Kheira Hamraoui started her football career with the famed football academy Clairefontaine.
- She grew up in a small town near Lily in France and was raised alongside her four older brothers.