Kiely Williams - Bio, Net Worth, Career, Facts, 3LW, Cheetah Girls, Mother, Parents, Husband, Kids, Age, Wiki, Height, Songs, Albums, Movies, TV Shows
The American singer and actress, Kiely Williams recognized herself more of a singer than an actress. She formed a musical group 3LW in 1999 and released the single, No More next year. Also, she tried a solo music career and featured in a music video which never officially released. let's know more about her through this article.
What is Kiely famous for?
- An American singer, rapper, dancer, actress, and songwriter.
When was Kiely Williams born?
Recalling her early life, Kiely was born and raised in Alexandria, Virginia, U.S. She was born in the year 1986 as Kiely Alexis Williams to her parents. However, her parent's details are still unknown. Likewise, she has a sister named Michelle. She is American by nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity.
Similarly, she was raised by her mother with links to recording artists, she fostered an interest in acting and singing from an early age. Her mother's connection helped her to enter the music and film industry. She appeared on the Disney Channel's show Jersey when she was in High School.
Kiely Williams Career Highlights
- Moving towards her career, Kiely's professional career began when she teamed up with Adrienne Bailon and Naturi Naughton and they made a girl group 3LW in the year 1999.
- She and her group signed with Epic Records and released their debut album in 1999. The album was a great success. The band stayed together for almost seven years, however, arguments between the members eventually broke up the band. Naughton left the group after arguments which pushed the other two members to face bankruptcy, and the group was dismissed.
- During the summer of 2008, She began quietly working on a solo singing project separate from work in The Cheetah Girls. Following the breakup of The Cheetah Girls, she filmed the music video for her song "Make Me a Drink" in New York City in November 2008.
- In late 2009, She began work on Stomp the Yard: Homecoming. The role of Kandi Kane, in Elle, required Kiely to record several songs for the film and the accompanying soundtrack and learn extensive choreography. Stomp the Yard: Homecoming and Elle were both released in 2010.
- Since 2014, He has been appearing with Sabrina Bryan as co-stars in online web series Walk Moms, Awful Sex with Good People, Supper with Friends, etc. She started her career as a cheerleader during school time.
Who is Kiely William married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Kiely was married to Brandon Cox on 17th December 2016, in the beautiful venue of Fort Worth, Texas. The ceremony took place in front of their close family and friends. Together, the couple blessed a daughter named summer Bailey Cox.
Further, she got her name linked to many other celebrities in the past. Also, she was rumored to be dating a guy named Mario; there was no evidence to confirm the relationship.
How much is Kiely Williams worth?
Being a singer, actress, and dancer, Kiely earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $500 Thousand. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Kiely Williams?
Observing her body physics, Kiely stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 57 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of dark brown eyes and black hair color. Her dress size is 6 (US). Further, her body measures around 36-25-35 inches and her bra size is 40B (US).
Trivias About Kiely Williams You Need To Know.
- Retired from singing in 2010 (after the negative reception of her song "Spectacular" and scrapping of her debut single "Make Me A Drink") to pursue creative work in music production and behind the scenes work in TV writing and production.