Kihyun - Bio, Net Worth, Nationality, Yoo Kihyun, MONSTA X, Songs, Albums, We Are Here Concert, Injury, Fractured Rib, Perform Seated, Age, Girlfriend
Yoo Ki-Hyun better known as Kihyun is a South Korean singer. He is a vocalist in the South Korean boy band Monsta X, which debuted under Starship Entertainment in 2015 through Mnet's survival show, No Mercy. As per an interview, Kihyun stated that he keeps himself fit by practicing the dance moves and choreography for the shows they have to perform. The group rehearses as much as for 3 hours which helps them burn a lot of calories. It has increased his physical strength and has also led to a high basal metabolic rate which helps him to not get tired easily. Неrе іѕ а quісk ѕummаrу оf Kihyn'ѕ nеt wоrth іn 2019, саrееr аnd еаrnіngѕ.
MONSTA X’s Kihyun To Perform Seated During WE ARE HERE Concert In Los Angeles Due To Fractured Rib
MONSTA X’s Kihyun has unfortunately fractured his rib, but there is no way he would not grace the stage of Staples Center as he insists to still participate in tonight’s Los Angeles show. The MONSTA X vocalist will be unable to fully participate in the much-anticipated final stop of their ongoing tour’s US leg due to an injury he had just obtained. This unfortunate news was shared by Starship Entertainment right before the show began.
“On August 9 (local time), after feeling pain in his chest, Kihyun had been taken to the hospital and has been diagnosed with a rib fracture and treated accordingly,” the agency revealed. “Kihyun was allowed non-stressful activities according to the doctor’s advice. And as per the doctor’s opinion, the management suggested that it would be better not to participate in the concert tonight. However, Kihyun himself strongly presented his opinion to take part in the last show of the US tour,” they informed fans with the unfortunate news.
With this, Starship Entertainment relayed the final decision made. “Respecting his opinion, and with doctor’s approval, Kihyun will perform seated throughout the show,” the agency stated. “We sincerely apologize to all fans who have been waiting for 2019 MONSTA X <WE ARE HERE> World Tour in LA and ask for your understanding,” they added. “With each member’s health is our top priority, we will do our best to support MONSTA X,” the agency concluded their statement with a promise.
Shortly after the announcement was made, fans all over the world had been expressing their concern over Kihyun and wishing for him to get well soon as well.
Where is Kihyun Born?
Recalling his early life, Kihyun was born in Goyang, South Korea as Yoo Ki-Hyun. He is Korean by nationality and belongs to Asian ethnicity. Talking about his parents, He comes from a family of four, which includes his father, mother, older brother (who lives in Japan), and himself. There is no information available regardings his parents and siblings on online sites yet.
Regarding his education, He is a graduate of Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts
When did Kihyun pursue his career as a singer?
- Taling about his music career, Kihyun competed in Mnet's survival show "No Mercy" in 2014. Along with the six other trainees, they formed a hip-hop idol group Monsta X and debuted under Starship Entertainment on May 14, 2015. Through the survival show, he also released 2 collaboration tracks, "Pillow", with Sistar's Soyou and Giriboy on January 14, 2015, and "0 (Young)", with Giriboy, Mad Clown, Jooyoung and a few other remaining trainees in "No. Mercy" on February 4, 2015.
- In May 2015, Kihyun and fellow Monsta X member Jooheon recorded a television soundtrack titled "Attractive Woman" for Korean drama Orange Marmalade. In October, he also sang his first solo original soundtrack "One More Step" for the MBC's television drama She Was Pretty.
- Kihyun appeared as a contestant on the King of Mask Singer known as "Tell Them I’m the Dragon King" on January 3, 2016. He won the first round versus Namjoo (Apink) known as "Good Daughter Shim Cheong". Unfortunately, on the second round of the competition, he lost to Lim Jeong-hee known as "Rolled Good Fortune" with the difference of only 3 votes.
- The original soundtrack titled "The Tiger Moth" for MBC's drama Shopping King Louie was released on October 27, 2016, with two versions in which the acoustic version was sung by Kihyun.
- In June 2017, an original soundtrack titled "I've Got A Feeling" for SBS's drama Suspicious Partner was released.
- In May 2018, he recorded "Can't Breathe" for MBC's Partners for Justice with fellow Monsta X member Jooheon, while in June, he recorded "Love Virus" for TvN's drama What's Wrong with Secretary Kim together with WJSN's SeolA.
Is Kihyun dating someone?
Reflecting his personal life, Kihyun has not dated anyone publicly yet. He once revealed that his ideal girl would be someone who seems like a baby and has a lot of aegyo. At present, he seems to be single.
How much net worth does Kihyun own?
Since long Kihyun is active in the field of music and till dates, he has sung in numerous songs. From his music career, Kihyun earns a decent amount of money. He further adds money from his dancing career. As per online sites, his estimated net worth and salary are said to be in under a review.
How tall is Kihyun?
Observing his body statistics, Kihyun stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 66 kg. He has a pair of dark brown eyes and black hair color. His other body information is yet to be revealed. In the case of revealed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Kihyun You Need To Know.
- Kihyun was the 3rd member of the band Monsta X to be confirmed as a trainee with the company.
- Kihyun claims that he is the best cook among all the members of the group and has described the rest members as horrible cooks. He is also the cleanest member and is often known as the mother of the group as he is always nagging.
- Kihyun does not have any verified social media account.
- Apart from Korean, he can speak a bit of Mandarin but is not fluent in it.