Facts About Kim Bordenave
|American and Canadian
|Colin Farrell (ex)
|James Padraig Farrell
|1.78m (5 feet and 8 inches)
|Source of Wealth
|Her modeling career
Kim Bordenave is an American-Canadian model. She came to the limelight after her relationship with a famous Irish actor, Colin Farrell from 2002 to 2003. The couple is a proud parent of a son, James Padraig Farrell who has Angelman syndrome, a rare neuro-genetic disorder that leads to a lack of speech, impaired balance, development delays and affects the nervous system. In May 2021, Kim Bordenave and Colin Farrell filed for a conservatorship of their 17-year-old son.
What is Kim Bordenave Famous for?
- Famous as an American-Canadian Model.
- Famous as an ex-girlfriend of Colin Farrell.
Where was Kim Bordenave born?
Kim Bordenave was born in the year 1972 in Canada. Her birth sign is Leo. She holds both an American and Canadian nationality and belongs to African-American ethnicity. But, she has not shared much information about her early life, parents, siblings, and her education.
Kim Bordenave's Career
- Kim Bordenave began her career as a model from an early age. She has also featured in numerous magazines and commercials. However, there is not much information regarding her career.
- Besides her modeling career, Bordenave is also the co-founder of "THERAsurf", along with her husband Jimmy Gamboa. The organization provides children with disabilities the opportunity to benefit from that positive energy by safely getting them into the water and up on waved. They think that surfing is a therapy and believes in its transformational power. They also help instill courage and confidence as well as inspire disabled children along with their families.
Kim Bordenave's Marital Status
Kim Bordenave is married to Jimmy Gamboa. They married in a private ceremony in Malibu, with family and close friends attending the ceremony. Currently, the couple is enjoying their happy and blissful married life.
Previously, Kim Bordenave was in a relationship with an Irish actor, Colin Farrell. The couple started dating each other in 2002 and Bordenave gave birth to their first child, a son named James Padraig Farrell on September 12, 2003. James has Angelman syndrome, a rare neuro-genetic disorder that leads to a lack of speech, impaired balance, development delays and affects the nervous system. Unfortunately, their relationship lasted for over a year and they parted ways in 2003. In May 2021, Kim Bordenave and Colin Farrell filed for a conservatorship of their 17-year-old son.
Kim Bordenave's Height and Weight.
Gorgeous model, Kim Bordenave has a well-maintained average body physique. She stands with a tall height of 1.78m (5 feet and 8 inches) and her body weight is around 56kg (123.5lbs). She has a pair of beautiful brown eyes with black hair. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Kim Bordenave's Net Worth
Kim Bordenave has garnered good fortune from her modeling career. She has an estimated net worth of $100k as of 2021. She is living a lavish and cool lifestyle from her present worth.
Trivias About Kim Bordenave You Need To Know.
- She has worked for Movado.
- She is the co-founder of "THERAsur".