Facts About Kris Marshall
|Celebrated Name||Kris Marshall|
|Age||50 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Kristopher Marshall|
|Place Of Birth||Bath, Somerset|
|Famous For||His role as DI Humphrey Goodman in Death in Paradise|
|Home Town||Bath, Somerset|
|School||Wells Cathedral School,Redroofs Theatre School|
|Debut Movie||Closing Number (1993)|
|Debut Television Show/Series||Trial & Retribution II|
|Awards||Best Newcomer at the 2002 British Comedy Awards|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||178.5 lbs (81 kg)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Acting|
|Net Worth||Around $2 million|
Kris Marshall is an English actor. He has been acting in the industry for over two decades. He is known for his role as DI Humphrey Goodman in Death in Paradise. He has starred in appeared in several other movies, tv shows, and theater plays. In June 2022, it was announced that Marshall is returning as DI Humphrey Goodman in Death in Paradise.
What is Kris Marshall Famous For?
- His role as DI Humphrey Goodman in Death in Paradise.
Where is Kris Marshall From?
Kris Marshall was born on 11 April 1973. His birth name is Kristopher Marshall. His birth place is in Bath, Somerset in England. He holds English nationality. He was born to his father, Glyn, and his mother, Marshall. He belongs to the white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Aries. His family moved to Hong Kong and later to Canada.
He returned to England and attended Wells Cathedral School as a boarding pupil. He initially failed his initial A-levels in his first year of the sixth form. He later enrolled at the Redroofs Theatre School.
Kris Marshall Career
- Kris Marshall made his acting debut with a minor role in the 1993 film, Closing number.
- He made his television debut with the tv series, Trial & Retribution II in 1998.
- He made his breakthrough he played the role of Nick Harper in the BBC sitcom, My Family.
- He starred in the show from 2000 to 2005.
- Since then, he starred in guest roles in numerous television shows.
- He landed the main role of DI Humphrey Goodman in the BBC One crime drama series, Death in Paradise in 2014.
- He starred in the role from 2014 to 2017.
- It was announced in 2022 that she is set to return to Death in Paradise.
- He has guest-appeared in television series, The Bill, My Life in Film, Murder City, Funland, Sold, Heist, Human Target, Traffic Light, Citizen Khan, Derek, Lightfields, Ambulance, Borderline, Better Things, Sandition, and We Hunt Together among others.
- He has starred in films, The Most Fertile Man in Ireland, Dead Babies, Iris, The Four Feathers, Deathwatch, Love Actually, The Merchant of Venice, Death at a Funeral, Catwalk Dogs, Easy Virtue, A Few Best Men, A Few Less Men, and Father Christmas is Back among others.
- In his acting career, he starred in several theatre productions as well.
Who is Kris Marshall Wife?
Kris Marshall is a married man. He is married to Hannah Dodkin. The couple got married in 2012. They share two children, a son, Thomas, and a daughter, Elsie.
They live in Bath.
What is Kris Marshall Height?
Kris Marshall stands at the height of 1.88 m i.e. 6 feet and 2 inches tall. He has a body weight of around 178.5 lbs i.e. 81 kg. He has a slim body build. His eye color is blue and his hair color is dark brown.
His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Kris Marshall Net Worth?
Kris Marshall earns from his career in the entertainment industry. The majority of his income comes from his acting career. He has starred in numerous movies, tv shows, and theatre plays. His net worth is estimated at around $2 million.
Trivias About Kris Marshall You Need To Know.
- His father was a Royal Air Force navigator who was posted to the Queen's Flight and later became a squadron leader.
- He won Best Newcomer at the 2002 British Comedy Awards.
- He suffered head injuries after he was hit by a car in Bristol in 2008.
- He is an avid fan of Aston Villa FC.
- He was disqualified from driving for six months in 2011 after he pleaded guilty to the charge of failing to provide a breath test after police stopped his car in a Tesco car park in Wells.