Krystsina Tsimanouskaya - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Nationality, Personal Life, Boyfriend, Family, Parents, Salary, Height, Weight, Facts, Wiki, Medals
Krystsina Tsimanouskaya is a Belarusian sprinter who won a silver medal in the 100 meters at the 2017 European U23 Championships, a gold medal in the 200 meters at the 2019 Summer Universiade held in Naples, Italy as well as a silver medal in the team event at the 2019 European Games held in Minsk, Belarus. She qualified to participate at the 2020 Summer Olympics in the 100 m and 200 m events only. After the Olympics started, she said that national sports authorities forced her to participate in 4 × 400 m relay in addition to planned events without her consent and she criticized the national sports authorities. She was forcibly taken to Haneda Airport by the Belarus Olympic Committee on 1st August 2021. She refused to board a flight back to Belarus and was given police protection. In a video posted online, she had previously alleged that Belarusian officials entered her in Thursday’s 400-meter relay event on short notice after some teammates were found to be ineligible to compete. State media criticized her after publishing the video, and one television channel said she lacked "team spirit". She said she had been removed from the team "because of the fact that I spoke on my Instagram about the negligence of our coaches". The IOC, which has been in debate with the Belarusian National Olympic Committee before the Tokyo Games, said it had interceded. "The IOC is researching the circumstance and has asked the NOC for an explanation," the Olympics said in an articulation.
Krystsina Tsimanouskaya was offered a humanitarian visa after allegations she was forced to leave Tokyo
Krystsina Tsimanouskaya, 24, said coaching staff tried to force her to leave the country following her complaints about the national coaching staff at the Olympic Games. The International Olympic Committee said it had spoken to Tsimanouskaya and she was being accompanied by a staff member of Tokyo 2020 at Haneda International airport, where she remained in the early hours of Monday. IOC spokesperson Mark Adams told a media conference a number of agencies were in contact with the sprinter, including the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. "She has assured us she is safe and secure. We are talking again to her this morning to understand what the next steps will be," Mr. Adams said. The Japanese government said the athlete had been kept safe while Tokyo 2020 organizers and the IOC checked her intentions.
What is Krystsina Tsimanouskaya Famous For?
- Being a Belarusian Sprinter.
- For winning a silver medal in the 100 meters at the 2017 European U23 Championships.
Where is Krystsina Tsimanouskaya From?
Krystsina Tsimanouskaya was born on 19th November 1996. Her birth name/real name is Krystsina Siarheyeuna Tsimanouskaya or Kristina Sergeyevna Timanovskaya. She took birth in Klimavichy, Belarus. Her present age is 24 as of 2020. By nationality, she is Belarusian and her ethnic background is Belarusian-White. Her race is White as well. She has never talked about his parents, siblings, and education details to the media. Scorpio is her Zodiac sign and her religion is Christian.
How was the Career of Krystsina Tsimanouskaya?
- Krystsina Tsimanouskaya competed in European Junior Championships in Eskilstuna, Sweden where she placed 6th in the 100 m event and 17th in the 200 m in 2015.
- Similarly, she competed in European Indoor Championships held in Belgrade, Serbia where she finished 12th in the 60 m event in 2017.
- In the same year, she finished 2nd in the 100 m event and 4th in the 200 m event in the European U23 Championships held in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
- She placed 31st competing in World Indoor Championships which was held in Birmingham, United Kingdom in the 60 m event in 2018. Similarly, she finished 13th in the 100 m event and 10th in the 200 m event in the European Championships held in Berlin, Germany.
- Likewise, she competed in European Indoor Championships in Glasgow, the United Kingdom where she placed 7th in the 60 m event in 2019. She finished 6th in 100 m event in the Universiade held in Naples, Italy in 2019 and 1st in the same 200 m events.
- During the World Championships held in Doha, Qatar, she finished 26th in the 200 m events.
- Similarly, she also participated in the European Indoor Championships held in Torun, Poland which is of 60 m event.
- Recently, she recorded an Instagram video on 30th July 2021 criticizing the Belarus Olympic Committee for forcing her to run in the 4 × 400-meter relay race.
- Belarusian media then reported the attempt of forceful return of Tsimanouskaya to Belarus on 1st August 2021.
- The Belarusian Sports Solidarity Foundation called for journalists and the Belarusian diaspora in Japan to meet her in the Tokyo airport. But Tsimanouskaya said to journalists that she was afraid of returning to Belarus, and intended to claim asylum in Austria.
- Whereas, several countries, including the Czech Republic and Poland, said that they were ready to offer her a visa and protection.
Krystsina Tsimanouskaya Personal bests
- 100 metres – 11.04 (+0.7 m/s, Minsk 2018)
- 200 meters – 22.78 (−1.2 m/s, Minsk 2019)
- 60 meters – 7.21 (Mogilyov 2017)
- 200 meters – 23.62 (Mogilyov 2019)
How tall is Krystsina Tsimanouskaya?
Krystsina Tsimanouskaya is a very beautiful lady. She has a glowing face with a charming smile attracting a lot of people towards her. Her height is perfect matching her body weight. Her body type is athletic and she maintained his body a lot by doing frequent exercise. She has got a healthy body as of now.
Who is Krystina Tsimanouskaya Boyfriend?
Krystsina Tsimanouskaya is not married yet and she is still to get married yet. She has been very confidential regarding her personal life. Though no much news regarding her relationships has been published or revealed in media. Currently, it seems she is focusing on her career and she has no plan to get into any kind of committed relationship or marriage. She seems private in her personal relationship matters. To her personal life, it’s not so amazing that the information about her boyfriend, affair, dating hasn’t been disclosed in the media. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Krystina Tsimanouskaya Net Worth?
The net worth of Krystina Tsimanouskaya is estimated to have between $1 Million-$3 Million. Likewise, her exact salary is also still to get unfold yet but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is receiving a considerable amount of paycheck from her career work. Her main source of wealth comes from her sprinter career. She is living a standard lifestyle at present.
Trivias About Krystsina Tsimanouskaya You Need To Know.
- Krystsina Tsimanouskaya holds Belarusian nationality.
- Her birth name is Krystsina Siarheyeuna Tsimanouskaya or Kristina Sergeyevna Timanovskaya.
- Her Zodiac Sign is Scorpio.
- She won a gold medal in the 200 metres at the 2019 Summer Universiade held in Naples, Italy as well as a silver medal in the team event at the 2019 European Games held in Minsk, Belarus.