Facts About Kyle Beach
|Celebrated Name||Kyle Beach|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Kyle Beach|
|Birth Name||Kyle Beach|
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
|Place Of Birth||North Vancouver, British Columbia|
|High School||Houghton (Michigan) High School|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Ice Hockey Career|
|Height||191 cm or 6 ft 3 in|
|Weight||92 Kg or 14 st 7 lb|
|Current Club||Black Dragons Erfurt|
Kyle Beach is a Canadian professional ice hockey player who is playing for the current team, Black Dragons Erfurt in the Oberliga since 2021. His playing position is Left Wing. Initially, he played junior hockey for the Everett Silvertips of the Western Hockey League. Then, he was selected by the Chicago Blackhawks in the first round (11th overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft. He has spent most of his professional hockey career with the Rockford IceHogs of the AHL. At the start of the 2013–14 season, he briefly played for HV71 of the Swedish Elite League. After that, he played for Hartford Wolf Pack, EC Red Bull Salzburg, Graz 99ers, EC VSV, Tölzer Löwen, DVTK Jegesmedvék before signing a contract with Black Dragons Erfurt. His jersey number/shirt number is 12 for Rockford IceHogs, 12 for DVTK Jegesmedvek and 19 for Gra99ers.
Chicago Blackhawks owner apologizes for response to Kyle Beach talk
Chicago Blackhawks owner Rocky Wirtz shut down questions about fallout surrounding the Kyle Beach lawsuit that has embroiled the organization for much of the past year. During a town hall with fans on Wednesday, one reporter asked the assembled panel, which included Wirtz and Blackhawks CEO Danny Wirtz, about how Chicago intended to avoid any power imbalances between players and coaches in the future like the one Beach endured in 2010. Rocky Wirtz was heated in his replies and later apologized, through a team statement, for his response. Wirtz made his remarks at a town hall. It was the first time the franchise’s top leaders had faced questions in public since the team published a report by an outside law firm that found the organization badly mishandled Kyle Beach’s allegations that he was assaulted by then-video coach Brad Aldrich during the team’s run to the 2010 Stanley Cup title. "Tonight, at the Chicago Blackhawks town hall, my response to two questions crossed the line," Wirtz said in a release. "I want to apologize to the fans and those reporters, and I regret that my response overshadowed the great work this organization is doing to move forward. We have the right leaders and right processes in place to create a safe environment for our employees and players."
What is Kyle Beach Famous For?
- Being a Canadian professional ice hockey player.
- Being a player for Black Dragons Erfurt in the Oberliga.
Where is Kyle Beach From?
Kyle Beach was born on 13th January 1990. He is from North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He is Canadian by nationality and his ethnicity is Canadian-White. His race is White. He celebrated his 32nd birthday as of 2022. He also has a sibling, a younger brother namely Cody Beach who is an NHL referee. His brother was drafted by the St. Louis Blues in the 5th round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft and played as a prospect of the Blues in the American Hockey League with the Chicago Wolves. His cousin is Rich Harden, a former Major League Baseball pitcher. As a child, his favorite player was Jarome Iginla. He follows the Christianity religion and his zodiac sign is Capricorn as per his birthplace. There are no details about his parent's names.
About his education, he attended Houghton (Michigan) High School.
Kyle Beach Career Timeline
- Kyle Beach began his junior career (2006-2007) with the Western Hockey League (WHL) where he was named the league's Rookie of the Year after his first season.
- His aggressive play led to multiple concussions and a sports hernia while playing for the Everett Silvertips.
- Next, he was projected to be a top-five pick in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
- He was drafted 11th overall by the Chicago Blackhawks.
- He made his professional debut with the Rockford IceHogs of the American Hockey League (AHL) at the end of the 2008–2009 season. He spent his entire professional career with the IceHogs until the start of the 2013-2014 season.
- He was called up to the Blackhawks' practice squad during the Blackhawks' 2010 Stanley Cup run.
- Next, he was traded to the New York Rangers on 6th December 2013.
- He signed a tryout contract with EC Salzburg through the end of September in August 2014.
- He opted to terminate his contract after nine games with Salzburg and return to North America in signing a contract on 25th November 2015 with the Missouri Mavericks of the ECHL.
- Later, he opted to rejoin the Austrian Hockey League with Graz 99ers on 18th December 2015. He compiled 30 goals and 45 points in 54 games with the 99ers in his 2016-2017 season.
- Sadly, his contract with the 99ers was not renewed due to which he became a free agent after his release.
- On 17th March 2017, as a free agent, he continued his tenure in the EBEL, agreeing to a two-year contract with EC VSV.
- He has also played for the team, Tölzer Löwen (2018-2019) and DVTK Jegesmedvék (2019-2020) before his contract with Black Dragons Erfurt.
- As of 2021, he is under contract with Black Dragons Erfurt in the Oberliga.
Sexual Assault Allegations
- On 13th May 2021, an unnamed former player filed a lawsuit alleging a prolonged sexual assault at the hands of then-video coach Brad Aldrich during an off-ice incident during the Chicago Blackhawks' 2010 Stanley Cup championship run.
- After investigation focused on two players, one of whom was referred to as "John Doe 1".
- On 23rd May 2010, Blackhawks executives held a meeting about the sexual assault claims and decided they would not address them until after the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- On 14th June 2010, five days after Chicago won the Stanley Cup, the Blackhawks human resources director gave Aldrich the option to resign or face termination if John Doe 1's claims turned out to be true.
- Aldrich chose to resign and was permitted to participate in postseason celebrations, according to the investigation findings.
- As of October 2021, Beach gave an interview on SportsCentre confirming that he was John Doe 1, and spoke about his experiences with the Blackhawks organization after the fact.
- Since his interview confirming his identity as John Doe 1, he has received an outpouring of support all across the world for the bravery he has shown, including tweets in support from Hayley Wickenheiser, Aly Raisman, Adam van Koeverden, and Robin Lehner.
- On 23rd November 2021, his attorney, Susan Loggans, confirmed that Beach and the Chicago Blackhawks would agree to the mediation of the lawsuit via a mutually agreed-upon third-party mediator after Loggans’ court motion requesting that the lawsuit be allowed to progress to the discovery stage was denied by a judge. Mediation was held on 15th December 2021.
Who is Kyle Beach Girlfriend?
Kyle Beach is an unmarried man but he is not single at present. He is currently in a happy relationship. He is dating his long-term girlfriend, Bianca Guglielmotti. Kyle and Bianca have been in a relationship for several years. By profession, his girlfriend, Bianca is a nurse from Germany. Bianca first appeared on Kyle's Instagram page in September 2020, where he shared several adorable photos that provided a look inside their loving relationship. Since then, the 31-year-old hockey player regularly boasts about his girlfriend, thanking her for sticking with him through tough times in his life. In April, Kyle praised Bianca on Instagram for all she has done for him during the COVID pandemic and thanked her for sticking with him and his career. He wrote, "It’s been a tough year, covid, lockdowns, and quarantines ... Together we have grown and thrived! So grateful for you and your love!" At present, the duo is enjoying their present life happily without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay. The lovely lovebirds are planning to get married soon.
How much is Kyle Beach Net Worth?
Kyle Beach is a professional ice hockey player. As of 2022, the net worth of Kyle Beach is estimated to have $5 Million. His main source of wealth is from ice hockey career. He started his ice hockey career in 2009 and till now, he is active in the field. His annual income is around $550,000 as per sources. He is living a lavish lifestyle as of today.
How tall is Kyle Beach?
Kyle Beach is a handsome ice hockey player. He stands tall at the perfect height of 191 cm or 6 ft 3 in and his balanced bodyweight consist of 203 lbs pr 92 Kg or 14 st 7 lb. He is very conscious about his food intake and he has got a healthy body at present. His other body measurement details is still to get disclosed yet. His body type is athletic. His hair color and eye color, both are brown.
Trivias About Kyle Beach You Need To Know.
- Kyle Beach is currently under contract with Black Dragons Erfurt since 2021.
- He played junior hockey for the Everett Silvertips of the Western Hockey League.
- He was selected by the Chicago Blackhawks in the first round (11th overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
- He has a sibling, a younger brother namely Cody Beach who is a NHL referee.
- As a child, his favorite player was Jarome Iginla.