Kyle Larson - Bio, Net Worth, Facts, Wiki, Racing, NASCAR, Fired, Racial Slur, Stats, Wins, Team, Earnings, Wife, Children, Kids, Age, Height, Parents
Kyle Larson is a professional stock car racing driver, currently competing full-time in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. Further, he is also the owner of the World of Outlaws, which is a Sprint car team. Besides, the professional racer is also the 2013 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East champion and rookie of the year. Let's know more about him through this article.
What is Kyle Larson famous for?
- An American professional stock car racing driver and World of Outlaws Sprint Car team owner.
What nationality is Kyle Larson?
Recalling his early life, Kyle was born in Elk Grove, California to his parents; Mike Larson and Janet Larson in the year 1992. He holds an American nationality and is of white ethnicity. Also, he has a sister named Andrea Larson. Similarly, his academic qualification is yet to be disclosed.
When did Kyle Larson begin his sports career?
- Moving towards his career, Kyle begins racing at the age of 7 in outlaw karts in Northern California. As a teenager, he raced open-wheel carts, including United States Auto Club (USAC) midget, Silver Crown and sprint cars.
- His first sprint car race win came at Placerville Speedway, where he was one of the youngest drivers to ever compete. He won the 2011 4-Crown Nationals at Eldora Speedway, winning in all three types of USAC cars in a single night, only the second driver in history to accomplish the feat.
- In late June of 2012, He made his Camping World Truck Series debut at Kentucky Speedway, driving the No. 4 truck for Turner Motorsports. He finished 10th in the event.
- In 2013, He moved full-time to the NASCAR Nationwide Series, driving the No. 32 Chevrolet Camaro for Turner Scott Motorsports.
- In 2016, She continued to drive the No. 42 part-time for CGR. During the race at Charlotte Motor Speedway, He passed Joey Logano with 15 laps to go and almost won the race until a caution came out with 2 laps to go.
- He ran 11 Xfinity races in 2017. He won at Auto Club Speedway after holding off Joey Logano. Larson won at Richmond International Raceway. He also won at Dover after leading 137 laps.
- Before the start of the 2019 season, He lost his primary sponsor DC Solar, whose headquarters had been raided by the FBI. He started the season with a 7th-place finish at Daytona, his first top 10 of the year.
- In 2020, He joined GMS Racing to drive the No. 24 trucks for the Homestead race. The collaboration stemmed from Kevin Harvick offering a bounty to full-time Cup drivers to beat Kyle Busch.
Who is Kyle Larson married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Kyle is married to his girlfriend Katelyn Sweet. The couple tied the knot on September 29th, 2018, after getting engaged to each other in December 2017. Together, they are blessed with two children; Owen Miyata Larson and Audrey Layne Larson.
Besides, there is no valid information regarding the couples' early dating period. Apart from that, the duo is not widely open about their relationship.
How much does Kyle Larson make a year?
Being a car racing driver, Kyle earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the sports industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $15 million at present. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Kyle Larson?
Observing his body statistics, Kyle stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 61 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of black eyes and hair color. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Kyle Larson You Need To Know.
- He won the 2013 North Carolina Education Lottery 200.