Facts About Kyle Rittenhouse
|Celebrated Name||Kyle Rittenhouse|
|Age||20 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Kyle Rittenhouse|
|Birth Name||Kyle Rittenhouse|
|Place Of Birth||Antioch, Illinois|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||68 Kg or 150 lbs|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Body Measurement||34-15-38 in (waist-bicep-chest)|
Kyle Rittenhouse is an American right-wing vigilante at the group that appeared at the Black Live Matter protest on 25th August 2020 in the USA. He came to fame after he shot and killed two Black Lives Matter protesters. He also wounded another man in the arm during confrontations in Kenosha, Wisconsin. He was armed with a Smith & Wesson M&P15 chambered in .223 and the individual wounded by Rittenhouse was armed with a handgun. The shootings occurred during the protests, riots, and civil unrest that followed the non-fatal shooting of a black man, Jacob Blake, by a white police officer. The three men he shot were white. Joseph Rosenbaum, a 36-year-old, unarmed Kenosha man, chased Rittenhouse into a parking lot and was fatally shot four times at close range after lunging towards Rittenhouse. Anthony Huber, a 26-year-old-resident of Silver Lake, struck Rittenhouse with his skateboard and was fatally shot once in the chest by Rittenhouse after grabbing his rifle. Gaige Grosskreutz, a then-26-year-old West Allis man armed with a handgun, was shot by Rittenhouse once in the right arm and survived. Prior to the Kenosha unrest, he had participated in local police cadet programs and expressed support on social media for the Blue Lives Matter movement and law enforcement. Three months prior to the shooting, one of his friends Dominick Black, purchased a semi-automatic, AR-15 style rifle as a favor for him in Wisconsin since Rittenhouse was too young to purchase a gun.
Conservative event gives Kyle Rittenhouse a standing ovation a month after acquittal
Weeks after Kyle Rittenhouse said he wanted to "lay low" when he was found not guilty of homicide, attempted homicide, and other charges related to last year's fatal shootings that rocked Kenosha, Wis., the teen was welcomed Monday at a conservative conference to music, pyrotechnics and a standing ovation from thousands of attendees. "You're a hero to millions," Turning Point USA leader Charlie Kirk told Rittenhouse during the group's AmericaFest gathering in Phoenix. "It's an honor to be able to have you." He suggested that lawsuits could be filed against media outlets for how they covered his murder trial. "There's going to be some media accountability coming soon," Rittenhouse told Fox News. If he sues media outlets, Rittenhouse would follow the recent footsteps of Nicholas Sandmann, who announced Friday that he has reached a settlement with NBC News regarding its coverage of an interaction between the Catholic school student and Native American activist Nathan Phillips in Washington during the March for Life in 2019. When asked by Fox about Sandmann's latest settlement, Rittenhouse responded, "Good for him." He recently met with former President Donald Trump, who called him "a nice young man," and the teen is the subject of a documentary from Carlson airing on Fox Nation titled "The Trial of Kyle." Inside the Phoenix Convention Center, the roughly 6,700 in attendance were in a celebratory mood before Rittenhouse's appearance. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), who spoke at the event Monday, praised Rittenhouse - "my new friend" - a couple of hours before he spoke. "You have the right to self-defense!" Boebert said. Those in attendance chanted "Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!" in the moments before he walked onstage. "My trial was an example of them trying to come after our Second Amendment rights, our right to defend ourselves, and trying to take our weapons," he told the crowd.
What is Kyle Rittenhouse Famous For?
- Being an American right-wing vigilante.
- For killing two Black Lives Matter protesters.
Where is Kyle Rittenhouse From? Know About His Family, Ethnicity, and Education
Kyle Rittenhouse was born on 3rd January 2003. He is from Antioch, Illinois, the USA. He holds American nationality and his ethnicity is American-White. He cut his 18th birthday cake as of 2021. About his parents, he was born to his mother, Wendy Rittenhouse, and his father. No further details regarding his dad, siblings, and education have been revealed yet. However, the fact is known that he is a school-going student. His Zodiac sign is Capricorn and he follows the Christianity religion. After Kyle was arrested, his mother, Wendy started living in anxiety and depression.
Kyle Rittenhouse Arrest, Trial and Release
- After the incident, Kyle Rittenhouse was arrested and charged with two counts of homicide, one count of attempted homicide, two counts of reckless endangerment, one count of unlawful possession of a firearm, and one count of curfew violation. During his trial in Kenosha County Circuit Court from November 1 to 19, 2021, his lawyer argued his actions were self-defense.
- Judge Bruce Schroeder dismissed the unlawful possession charge and a unanimous jury found Rittenhouse not guilty of the remaining charges.
- Multiple right-wing politicians and figures welcomed Rittenhouse's acquittal, stating that the shootings were self-defense, while President Joe Biden called for the jury's verdict to be respected.
- He was released from detention on November 20, after posting $2 million bails.
Kyle Rittenhouse Charges
Under Wisconsin state law, Rittenhouse was charged as an adult with the following crimes:
- first-degree reckless homicide, punishable by imprisonment of up to 65 years (for killing Joseph Rosenbaum)
- first-degree intentional homicide, punishable by a mandatory life sentence without the possibility of parole (for killing Anthony Huber)
- attempted first-degree intentional homicide, punishable by imprisonment of up to 65 years (for shooting and injuring Gaige Grosskreutz)
- first-degree recklessly endangering safety (two counts), punishable by imprisonment of up to 17 years and six months per count, one count for endangering Richard McGinnis, and one count firing two shots that missed at a man who jump kicked Rittenhouse
- possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18, punishable by imprisonment of up to nine months (dismissed)
- failure to comply with an emergency order from state or local government, punishable by a fine of up to $200 (for breaking the 8 p.m. Kenosha curfew, dismissed)
Kyle Rittenhouse Personal Life: Is he dating someone?
Kyle Rittenhouse is not married yet as he is too young to get married. He is assumed to be single at present as there is no news surfaced regarding his affairs and relationship. He seems to be focused on his education rather than making a girlfriend. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Kyle Rittenhouse Net Worth?
Kyle Rittenhouse's net worth and salary are still to get figured yet as he has not started his profession. Thus, he spends his life on the earning from his parents. Whereas different fundraising platform has raised funds to help Kyle after his arrest. So, more than $1 Million funds have been raised by the Christian Fundraising Platform called 'GiveSendGo'.
How tall is Kyle Rittenhouse?
Kyle Rittenhouse is a young man who stands tall at the perfect height of 5 ft 8 in or 1.73 m. His balanced bodyweight consists of 68 Kg or 150 lbs. His hair color is brown and his eye color is green. His hair length is short and he wears spectacles. His body measurement is 34-15-38 in (waist-bicep-chest). His shoe size is 8 US. Overall, he has got a healthy body and he is conscious regarding his food intake.
Trivias About Kyle Rittenhouse You Need To Know.
- Kyle Rittenhouse came to fame after he shot and killed two Black Lives Matter protesters.
- He was armed with a Smith & Wesson M&P15 chambered in .223 while shooting.
- His Zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- His mom, Wendy started living in anxiety and depression after the arrest of Kyle.
- During his trial in Kenosha County Circuit Court from November 1 to 19, 2021, his lawyer argued his actions were self-defense.