LaMelo Ball - Bio, Net Worth, Illawarra Hawks, Stats, Lonzo, LiAngelo, Married, Dating, Height, Parents, 2020 NBA Draft, Age, Facts, Wiki, Contract
A young rising basketball from American who is currently playing for the Illawarra Hawks of the National Basketball League (NBL) as point guard is named for LaMelo Ball. He was scouted to compete for UCLA when being only 13. He is often compared to the prolific NBA shooter Stephen Curry due to his long three-pointer attempts. He gained national exposure as a high school freshman while playing with his older brothers: Lonzo and LiAngelo. He also has a role on the Facebook Watch reality show Ball in the Family. He is a very skillful player.
Early Life of LaMelo
On 22nd August 2001, LaMelo Ball was born in Chino Hills, California, the USA. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is White. As of 2019, he celebrated his 18th birthday with his friends and families. His religion is Christian. He is the youngest son of LaVar and Tina Ball, who are both former college basketball players. LaVar, who stands 6-foot-4 (1.98 m), competed with Washington State and then Cal State Los Angeles. Tina, who stands 6-feet (1.8 m), also played with the latter school. He has an elder brother named Lonzo ball. His second sibling is LiAngelo Ball. He attended Chino Hills High School and later attended SPIRE Institute in Geneva, Ohio.
Body Measurements of LaMelo
LaMelo is a very handsome person with light brown hair color and brown eye color. He has a tall height of 6 ft 6 in or 1.98 m with the perfect weight of 82 KG matching with his body. His body build is Athletic. His other body measurements have not been revealed by any sources as of now. But it will be added soon. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming face attracting a lot of people towards him.
High School Career
- LaMelo started playing basketball from his high school for the Huskies basketball team under Steve Baik, coach.
- He scored 27 points with five three-pointers as a starter against John Muir High School as his debut match on 16th June 2015.
- He helps Chino Hills win the CIF Southern Section Open Division championship over Sierra Canyon School on 5th Mach 2016 by scoring 26 points and later recorded 14 points and five assists in a 70-50 victory over De La Salle High School for the CIF Open Division title.
- After his freshman year, he started playing his sophomore season under Stephen Gilling, head coah.
- He made a half-court shot two seconds into a game versus Crespi Carmelite High School.
- His shot received widespread media coverage, including from ESPN, CBS Sports, and Sports Illustrated.
- In his sophomore season, he averaged 26.7 points and almost 10 assists per game, earning MaxPreps Sophomore All-American Team recognition.
- Later, for his junior season, his father trained him personally at home to avoid distraction.
- He then signed with agent Harrison Gaines to play professionally on 7th December 2017.
- After his junior season, he joined SPIRE Institute, a prep school in Geneva, Ohio, for his senior season under head coach Jermaine Jackson.
- He was also ruled ineligible for the 2019 McDonald's All-American Boys Game due to his professional experience.
- He made his season debut, recording 20 points and 10 assists in a 96-86 win over Thh High School on 10th November.
- SPIRE was removed from the prominent Hoophall Classic tournament in January 2019.
- Ball entered in his professional career by signing with Prienai of the Lithuanian Basketball League (LKL) and Baltic Basketball League (BBL) on 11th December 2017.
- He became the youngest American to ever sign a professional basketball contract.
- He made his Prienai debut in the Big Baller Brand Challenge Games on 9th January 2018.
- He scored his first points at the professional level on January 21, when he posted 13 points in a 116-93 loss to Pieno zvaigzdes Pasvalys.
- He left Prienai with his family, as his father displayed resentment towards the team's head coach Virginijus Seskus on 25th April.
- He finished the LKL season averaging 6.5 points and 2.4 assists, shooting 26.8 percent from the field, in 12.8 minutes per game.
- After leaving Prienai, he signed with the Los Angeles Ballers of the Junior Basketball Association (JBA) and made his debut on June 21 by posting a triple-double of 40 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists, and three steals, shooting 15-of-40 from the field, in a 134-124 win over the New York Ballers.
- He shot 3-of-32 from the three-point line in his first three games, which was labeled as "extraordinarily awful" by USA Today.
- He posted 34 points, 15 rebounds, and nine assists against Seattle Ballers to win the JBA championship.
- He left the JBA tour to return to high school in the United States for his senior season on 5th November.
- After that, he signed a two-year contract with the Illawarra Hawks of the National Basketball League (NBL), a league based in Australia, with NBA out clauses on 17th June 2019.
- He joined the Hawks through the NBL Next Stars program, which aims to develop NBA draft prospects from other countries
- He then moved to Australia with Jermaine Jackson, his former coach at SPIRE Institute, to help him acclimate.
- He has a role in the Facebook Watch reality show Ball in the Family.
- He also helped create the reality TV series Keeping Up with the Kardashians on E! and Real World on MTV.
Marital Status, Dating, Child
LaMelo Ball is not married yet and he has no child at present. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay. There is no any rumors about his dating with anyone. He is living his single life happily without any disturbances. He is focusing on his career at present rather than spending his time on relationships. He has encounters with Ashley Alvano at present.
Net Worth of LaMelo Ball
The net worth of LaMelo Ball is not available at this moment. But it is sure that his net worth will be surely in millions. Along with his net worth, his salary and other earnings has not been revealed by him yet to the media. We will try adding it soon once we get details of his earnings. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings.