Last updated on August 13th, 2023 at 11:53 am
Facts About Lara Spencer
|Celebrated Name||Lara Spencer|
|Age||54 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Lara Christine Von Seelen|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Place Of Birth||Garden City, New York, United States|
|Best Known For||Good Morning America|
|University||Pennsylvania State University|
The television presenter who is known for the co-anchor for ABC's ‘Good Morning America’ is Lara Christine Von Seelen. She is professionally known as Lara Spencer.
Lara’s Early Life
Lara Spencer’s full name is Lara Christina Von Seelen. She is born on 19 June 1969 at Garden City, New York, U.S. She is born to Richard Von Seelen and Carolyn Von Seelen. In 1987, she graduated from Garden City High School. She attended Pennsylvania State University on an athletic scholarship. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism.
In 1991, she was named an All American Athlete in her senior year.
Lara’s Body Features
Lara’s weight is 125 lbs and height is 5 feet 8 inches. She has gray color eyes and blonde hair. Overall, she has a balanced and healthy body.
- In 1999, she then joined ABC's ‘Good Morning America’ as a national correspondent.
- In 2011, she was the creator and executive producer of the prime-time game show named ‘It's Worth What?’.
- In 2012, she published a book titled as ‘I Brake for Yard Sales’.
- In September 2013, she hosted the ‘87th Miss America’ pageant.
- In 2014, she was named grand marshal at Penn State's ‘Homecoming 2014’. She also published her second book titled as ‘Flea Market Fabulous: Designing Gorgeous Rooms with Vintage Treasures’.
- In 2017, she hosted the limited series named ‘People Icons’.
Lara's Personal Life
Lara is a married woman. She married to David Haffenreffer who was CNNfn journalist on 30 September 2000. But later the couple got divorced in 2015. Being a single mother, she was parenting two children named Katherine Paige Haffenreffer who was born in 2004 and Duff Haffenreffer who was born in 2002.
Later she dated Rick McVey who is the founder, chairman, and CEO of MarketAxess company. She got engaged to him in 2018. And on 1 September 2018, they got married. They married in an outdoor ceremony in Vail, Colorado.
Lara’s net worth is estimated to be $6 million.
Trivias About Lara Spencer You Need To Know.
- She has worked for WABC-TV, NBC, and HGTV.