Lark Voorhies - Bio, Net Worth, Movies, TV Show, Husband, Kids, Parents, Death, Mental, Illness, Now, Disease, News, Bipolar, Age, Height, Facts, Wiki
Lark Voorhies is an American prominent actress, singer, spokeswoman, and model. She rose to fame playing Lisa Marie Turtle on NBC sitcom Saved by the Bell. She was nominated for the Young Artist Award six times and won in 1990 and 1993 for her work on the show. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Lark Voorhies famous for?
- An American prominent actress, singer, spokeswoman, and model.
Where is Lark Voorhies born?
Recalling her early life, Lark Voorhies was born in Nashville, Tennessee, U.S. She belongs to the African ethnicity holding an American nationality. She is the daughter of Tricia and Wayne Holloway in the year of 1974. Her family moved to Pasadena, California when she was two years old. Information regarding her siblings and academic qualifications are yet to be disclosed.
When did Lark Voorhies begin her acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Lark Voorhies started acting at the age of two. She appeared on an episode of an American Comedy sitcom, Small Wonder at the age of fourteen.
- He played a role as Lisa Turtle in Disney Channel's television series, Good Morning, Miss Bliss in June 1988. She appeared in thirteen episodes of that series.
- She had her TV show where she played the lead role of Lisa Turtle, a character she has portrayed from the show Good Morning Bliss and continued to become a teen hit show called Saved By The Bell in 1989.
- She has appeared in several television sitcoms and soap operas. She played the role of a single mom, Wendy Reardon, on an American daytime soap opera, Days of Our Lives in 1993.
- She has played the role of amiable intern fashion designer, Jasmine Malone on The Bold and the Beautiful, an American television soap opera in September 1995.
- She has appeared in several music videos in her career. She has played in the debut video of Kenny Lattimore, Never Too Busy. She was in the group called the X-Girls with Stacee and Yashi Brown in 1994. She has also done hit music videos for famous musical artists like Boyz to Men, and Dru Hill.
- In 2001, She was featured in the film How High as a Harvard student, Lauren. This was a major role for the talented actress. She also appeared in The Next Hit in 2008 where she acted the role of Ana Smith.
- Although she only has two acting credits since 2008, and none since 2012, Her representatives cited a busy work schedule when she did not appear in an SBTB-based mini-reunion sketch on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon alongside Gosselaar, Lopez, Thiessen, and Dennis Haskins.
- Besides acting, She has written three books (all self-published): Reciprocity, Trek of the Cheshire, and A True Light since 2010.
Who is Lark Voorhies married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Lark Voorhies was in a relationship with Mark-Paul Gosselaar for a while. Later, in 1993, she got engaged to be married to the actor Martin Lawrence. However, the following year, the engagement was called off.
In 1996, she exchanged wedding vows to Miguel Coleman just to divorce in 2004 following their separation in 2001. Later in April 2014, she tied the knot once again, this time to Jimmy Green, a music engineer. Six months later, in October 2015, Green filed for a divorce.
What is Lark Voorhies net worth?
Being an actress by profession, Lark Voorhies earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $500 Thousand at present. However, her salary and asset details are still unknown.
How tall is Lark Voorhies?
Observing her body physics, Lark Vorhies stands a height of 5 feet 3 inches and her weight is currently unknown. Similarly, she has dark brown eyes and black hair color. Further, her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.