Larry Nance Jr. - Bio, Net Worth, Facts, NBA, Position, Contract, Current Team, Trade, Stats, Injury, Salary, Wife, Parents, College, Age, Height, Dad
Larry Donnell Nance Jr. a.k.a. Larry Nance Jr. is an American eminent basketball player currently playing for Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association. The young talent played college basketball for Wyoming and was drafted 27th overall in the 2015 NBA draft by the Los Angeles Lakers. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Larry Nance Jr Famous For?
- An American former professional basketball player.
Where did Larry Nance Jr Play College Basketball?
Going back to his early life, Larry was born in Akron, Ohio in the year 1993. He is an American by nationality and he belongs to white ethnicity. His father, Larry Nance is a retired professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers and Phoenix Suns whereas his mother, Jaynee Nance is a housewife. He grew up alongside his siblings: Casey Nance and Pete Nance.
For education, He enrolled at Revere High School where he initially started his basketball career. He recorded 18.2 points with 3.0 blocks and 9.5 rebounds per game as a senior for the Minutemen. Upon graduation, He attended the University of Wyoming where he joined Wyoming Cowboys men’s basketball team. In his 4-year college career, he averaged 11.3 points, 1.4 assists, 1.1 blocks, 1.1 steals, with 6.6 rebounds in 123 games.
Larry Nance Career Highlights
- Larry was picked 27th overall pick in the 2015 NBA draft by the Los Angeles Lakers. On July 10th of the same year, he signed his first professional contract with the Lakers.
- Similarly, on 6th November, he made his NBL debut against the Brooklyn Nets. Later, he made his Lakers debut replacing Julius Randle against the Toronto Raptors. Twenty days later, He recorded his first career double-double with 17 points and 11 rebounds in a 112-96 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies.
- His career-high points came on 20th November 2016, recording 18 points in a 118-110 loss to the Chicago Bulls.
- On 8th February 2018, He was traded to the Cleveland Cavalier along with his mate Jordan Clarkson in exchange for Channing Frye and Isaiah Thomas. After playing his first two games as a Cavalier with No. 24 jersey, he was assigned the jersey no. 22 permanently, which was his father’s retired No. 22 jersey.
- On 5th March 2018, he recorded a career-high with 22 points and 15 rebounds in his debut for Cleveland, as the Cavaliers defeated the Detroit Pistons 112-90.
Who is Larry Nance Jr Married to?
Larry Nance Jr. is married to his longtime girlfriend Hailey Pince in a ceremony at the Summit County Courthouse on June 19th, 2018. He proposed Hailey for marriage in September 2017, and the couple announced that they were engaged through the Instagram post.
The duo met the first time while both were a student at Wyoming University where Pince was a swimmer. They began their relationship liking each other and after dating each other for several years.
The couple seems to be pretty serious in their relationship. They spend quality time with each other and often spotted together in public. Also, the lovebird shares their adorable pictures via Twitter and Instagram which they have captured while they were on vacations and fancy dates.
How Much is Larry Nance Jr Worth?
Larry Nance Jr. has an estimated net worth of more than $15 million at present, including all of his assets. His significant source of income is from his professional basketball career.
He reportedly signed a contract extension with Cavaliers that will begin in 2019. The 4-year, $45 million deal will pay him $12,727,273 as his annual salary in 2019. His career earnings form NBA till 2018 is $6,107,053 but will reach $50,907,053 with the end of the contract.
For riding, he owns Audi and has also posted the photo on his Instagram.
How Tall is Larry Nance Jr?
Talking about his body statistics, Larry has a height of 6 feet 10 inches and he weighs around 104 Kg. His eyes are brown and hair color is dark brown. His further body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.