Last updated on August 23rd, 2023 at 01:09 pm
Facts About Lashana Lynch
|Celebrated Name||Lashana Lynch|
|Age||35 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Lashana Rasheda Lynch|
|Profession||Actress , Singer , Songwriter|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Place Of Birth||Hammersmith, London, England|
|Education||Arts Educational Drama School|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in Acting Course|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$ 10 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting and Singing Career|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Today, we are talking about Lashana Lynch an English actress. Best known for playing the role of Rosaline Capulet American drama series. She also landed her acting in 2019’s Marvel-based superhero film titled Captain Marvel. To learn more about the actress, read below.
Lashana Lynch Will Replace Daniel Craig as Next 007
It’s official, there’s finally a new James Bond, or rather a new 007. Actress Lashana Lynch will succeed Daniel Craig as the next leader of the British spy franchise. The British actress is set to appear in the upcoming Bond 25 film, and her character will subsequently take over from Craig’s Bond as the next 007.
While there are few details about the next installment in the Bond franchise, the forthcoming movie will allegedly see the character go into retirement, prompting M to appoint a successor to the 007 code name. The Bond 25 film is set to hit theaters on April 8, 2020, and will be directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga of True Detective Fame and written by Phoebe Waller-Bridge of Fleabag and Killing Eve.
Lynch is already familiar to Marvel audiences from her role as Maria Rambeau in Captain Marvel alongside Brie Larson. She will be the first woman and the first black actor to lead the James Bond franchise.
Who are the parents of Lashana Lynch?
Back to her early life, Lynch was born in Hammersmith, London, England, the UK as a Lashana Rasheda Lynch to the Jamaican parents. There is no information regarding her parent’s name nor any details about her siblings are available on the web.
As a young child, Lashana was an aspired to become a singer/songwriter. Furthermore, to achieve success in this field, she participated in several singing competitions as a teenager including Urban Voice. In this competition, Lashana was a finalist which was back in 2001. She also made it to the final of UK Unsigned that was five years later of being a finalist of Urban Voice.
Lashana won the singer/songwriter competition of UK Unsigned. Growing up, she developed a passion for acting and joined the acting course. Therefore, she graduated from Arts Educational Drama School, located in London of the BA Acting course. And this is how her career on acting began.
When did Lashana Lynch pursue her acting and singing career?
- Looking towards her filming career, Lashana made her film debut in the 2011 drama film Fast Girls which was based on Sport/Drama. Her first debut movie needed lots of work out. Therefore, she had just ten weeks to get into Olympic standard shape to portray her character as a top athlete in Fast Girls.
- She had to work out for at least four hours daily. In 2013, she appeared in Powder Room where she played the role of Laura. Following her acting in Brotherhood which is based on 2016’s British drama film written.
- Her biggest success portraying Maria Rambeau in 2019’s Captain Marvel. This movie is the sixth-biggest worldwide film opening since the year 2002. Lashana’s acting career has taken another step forward after landing her performance in this movie. In this Marvel’s production, Lashana worked with actors like Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, Ben Mendelsohn, Jude Law, etc.
- She appeared in 2007’s The Bill in an Episode: “Man Down” performing the role of Precious Miller. Her acting was also visualized in 2013’s Silent Witness. In 2014, Lashana appeared in Atlantis and also co-starred in the BBC television film The 7.39.
- The following year, she was a regular cast member on the short-lived BBC comedy Crims. She portrayed the main role of Gemma. In 2017, Lynch was cast having a leading role of Rosaline Capulet, in the American period drama series Still Star-Crossed.
- In 2018, she was seen in 6 Episodes of Bulletproof performing the role of Arjana Pike. Lynch also joined the cast of Y as Agent 355 which is another main role achieved by her.
- In 2019, she played fighter pilot Maria Rambeau in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Captain Marvel, replacing DeWanda Wise. She is a member of the cast of Bond 25, reportedly as the new Agent 007.
- Apart from acting, Lynch is also a singer and songwriter. Her first passion was music and wanted to become a singer before she ventured into acting. She was studying music at Sylvia Young when a teacher suggested for her to take up acting as well since acting and singing go hand in hand.
- In addition to that, Lynch is also a play writer. She wrote Cross Words, a play about a poet who falls in love. The play was produced in London.
Is Lashana Lynch dating someone?
Talking about her personal life, at the present time she is single and seems to be busy focusing and brightening her professional life as a successful actress. Her personal life is yet to be revealed.
How much net worth Lashana Lynch owns?
As per various online sources, Lynch assumed the sum of good money from her career. Her estimated net worth said to be $ 10 million at present. However, Her salary was yet to be revealed.
How tall is Lashana Lynch?
Observing her body physics, Lashana stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall and her weight is 134 lbs. She has black colored hair and eyes. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Lashana Lynch You Need To Know.
- She was awarded the Laurence Olivier Bursary during her second year at Arts Educational Schools, London in 2009.