Laura Rutledge - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Married, Husband, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Parents, ESPN, Retired, Awards, Contract, Josh Rutledge
Laura Rutledge is an American reporter, TV host, and beauty queen. She has excelled as a reporter and has worked for a few mass media companies including CNN International, ESPN, and the SEC Network. Being a pageant queen, she was crowned as Miss Florida in 2012 and has graced a few other pageantries shows. Let's explore more about the beauty and talented reporter through this article.
What is Laura Rutledge famous for?
- A reporter and host for CNN International, ESPN, and the SEC Network.
- The Miss Florida 2012.
Where was Laura Rutledge born?
Recalling her early life, Laura was born in the year 1988 to the American parents as a Laura McKeeman. She experienced her early life in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States. She belongs to American nationality but her ethnicity is mixed. There is no information about her parents and siblings. Further, her mother named is Deborah McKeeman.
Where did Laura Rutledge go to school?
As per her education, Laura graduated from Florida University and had achieved her degree in the field of broadcast journalism. This degree has made her capable and she is here to shine.
When did Laura Rutledge pursue her broadcasting career?
- Moving towards her career, Laura has started her professional career as a sports journalist. She first worked for Fox Sports as a sideline reporter, previously covering Fox broadcasts of Tampa Bay Rays games and now covering San Diego Padres games.
- She had also provided on-field reporting for the Fox College Sports coverage of the NCPA’s 2012 National Paintball Championship at Lakeland, Florida and had joined ESPN and the SEC Network in summer 2014.
- In 2019, She had hosted the Coors Light PostGame show on Fox College Football and hosted halftime programming for FSN college football games. She has also hosted “Chargers Insider” for the San Diego Chargers in 2013 and “SD Live”.
Who is Laura Rutledge married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Laura has been married to a professional baseball player, Josh Rutledge in 2013. She gave birth to a daughter, Reese Katherine Rutledge on October 2nd, 2019. There is almost no chance of a divorce to occur in their lives and they are strong living happily together.
What is Laura Rutledge's salary?
Laura has been earning a great salary and this has always boosted her net worth. She is currently receiving an annual salary of $400,000 from her profession. Currently, She has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million, including all of her properties and incomes.
How tall is Laura Rutledge?
Observing her body physics, Laura has a good height of 5 feet 10 inches and her weight is unknown. Similarly, She has a good body shape of 32-24-35 inches. Further, She has blonde hair color and her eyes are black.
Trivias About Laura Rutledge You Need To Know.
- Laura also was the Miss Florida 2012.