Lee Da-in - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Boyfriend, Nationality, Family
Lee Da-in is a South Korean actress who got her first break in the entertainment industry with her role of Kim Hye-rim in "Twenty Years Old" in 2014. The same year, she was also cast in her debut film titled "The Fatal Encounter" as Soo-ryun. In 2016, she guest-starred in an episode of the tvN series "Entourage". She was nominated 28th SBS Drama Awards in 2020 under the category of Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries Fantasy/Romance Drama for her role in "Alice".
Lee Da-in Famous For
- Being a South-Korean Actress.
- For her role as Kim Do Yeon in "Alice", Soon-yi in "Nice Shorts", Lee Jae-In in "Doctor Prisoner", and Park Hyo-jung in "Make a Woman Cry".
What is Lee Da-in Nationality?
Lee Da-in was born on 5th November 1992. Her present age is 29 as of 2021. She is from Seoul, South Korea. Thus, she holds South Korean nationality and her ethnicity is Asian. She was born to her mother, Kyeon Mi-ri (Actress, Singer), and her father, Im Young-gyu (Actor). Also, she has an adopted sibling, Lee Yu-bi (sister) (actress). After her parent's separation, her mother married Lee Hong-heon (Step-Father) (Businessman). His Scorpio is her zodiac sign and her religion is Christian.
About her education, she studied at Soongeui Elementary School and later attended Sinsa Middle School. Then, she graduated from Hanyang University with a degree in Theater and Film.
Lee Da-in Career Timeline
- Lee Da-in made her film debut in the 2014 "The Fatal Encounter" as Soo-ryun (cameo) which was followed by "Life Risking Romance" as Han Je-in in 2016.
- She next made her TV series debut in "Twenty Years Old" n 2014 as Kim Hye-rim.
- After a year, she appeared as Park Hyo-jeong in "Make a Woman Cry".
- She appeared in "Entourage" in 2016, as Kim Soo-yeon in "Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth" in 2016-2017.
- She then appeared in "My Golden Life" in 2017–2018.
- In 2018, she appeared in "Come and Hug Me" as Lee Yeon-ji as well as "KBS Drama Special – The Time Left Between Us" as Yoo Seung-yeon.
- After that, she was seen in "Doctor Prisoner" in 2019 as Lee Jae-in and appeared in "Alice" in 2020 as Kim Do-yeon.
How much is Lee Da-in Net Worth?
Lee Da-in is a talented actress who has a net worth of $8 Million as of 2022. She has appeared in a number of films and TV shows which boosts her net worth. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry and she is living a fancy lifestyle. Her exact salary is still to get unfolded yet. She is satisfied with her earnings at present.
Who is Lee Da-in Boyfriend?
Lee Da-in is not married yet but he was in a relationship and she was dating a fellow actor, Lee Seung-gi. They started dating each other in late 2020. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Lee Seung-gi addresses break-up rumors with Lee Da-in
Recently, South-Korean actor, Lee Seung Gi has opened up about his relationship with actress Lee Da In. In May of last year, it was revealed that the two actors were dating, and there have been rumors circulating that the two have broken up. On June 5, Lee Seung Gi personally denied the news and addressed the matter through his official website which states "I think our (Lee Seung Gi and the fans) past year has been one where we hurt each other and lacked communication, so after much consideration, I am finally opening up. The first reason why I didn’t talk much in the midst of all the common was because I believed that my thoughts would not be clearly conveyed with emotional words. I thought by doing that, there would only be greater misunderstandings and wounds. Secondly, I feared that what we talked about would be leaked to other outlets or distorted into more rumors, which would hurt more people and be used as further gossip. So I hope you understand why I’ve been silent, despite some of you asking me to clarify my position. There have been no changes in my stance or affairs since last year’s dating news. I didn’t comment further on that part, and I didn’t feel much need for it. I’m sorry if you were upset about this, and I want to comfort all of you. Please blame me for my flaws, and I ask for your understanding."
What is Lee Da-in Height and Weight?
Lee Da-in stands at the height of 5 ft 5¼ in or 166 cm and her body weight consists of 52 kg or 114.5 lbs. Her body type is slim. She has dark brown eyes and her hair color is also the same. She has almond-shaped eyes with fuller lower lips. Her skin tone is pale white.
Trivias About Lee Da-in You Need To Know.
- She is represented by Content Y and 9-Ato Entertainment.
- She is of South Korean descent.
- She was brought up in South Korea alongside the likes of her older sister Lee Yu-bi.
- Her parents got married to one another in 1987 but divorced in 1993.
- She is very fond of animals especially cats and dogs.
- She does not like to watch horror films.