Les Moonves - Bio, Net Worth, Personal Details, Rumors, Affairs, Wife, Nationality, Height, Weight
Leslie Roy Moonves, one of the famous American Media Executive is popularly named as Les Moonves who currently serves Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of CBS Corporation. He is well known American celebrity. He is famous for contribution in professional life. Currently, he is chairman of CBS since February 2016.
Early Life of Moonves
68 Years, Les Moonves was born on 6th October, 1949. He was born and raised in New York, city of United States of America. He is the son of Herman Moonves and Josephine, his father and mother. His mother is a nurse. He has a brother named Jonathan Mooves and sister Melissa Moonves Colon. His nationality is American. His astrological sign is Libra. His religion is Jewish. He attended Valley Stream Central High Schiil and later attended to Bucknell University. He graduated his university in the year of 1971. He started his career as an actor but later he decided to pursue his career on the business side of television.
Body Features of Moonves
Les Moonves has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 1.83 m. His weight is of 78 Kg. He has balanced body with good health. He has attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality has helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Career of Moonves
- Les Moonves had management experience in the corporate sector from the beginning of his career.
- He also performed works by 20th Century Fox Television as programming the first-run syndicated and pay.
- After that, he held the position of Vice President, mini-series, and movies and later had its entrance in Lorimar Television in 1985.
- He become the head of creative affairs three years after his entry into the corporation.
- From 1989 to 1993, he served as President of Lorimar and after this year the station he was hired as CEO and president of Warner Bros. Television and also the Lorimar TV by combining operations.
- Moonves moved to CBS in 1995 becoming the president of CBS Entertainment as well as acted in April 1998 as the executive remaining in the same position until 2003.
- Later, in 1995, he moved to CBS and president of CBS Entertainment. He became the president and the executive in April 1998.
- He remained in the position until 2003 and then he was promoted to president and CEO of CBS.
- Currently, he is chairman of CBS.
Net worth of Moonves
This excellent businessman makes good money from his work. His current net worth around $300 Million. His salary is kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of his supporters and followers he is satisfied with his earning.
Accused of Sexual Misconduct by Six Women
He was accused of Sexual misconduct on 27th July, 208 by six women.
Affairs of Moonves
Les Moonves is married man. In the year of 1978, he married Nancy Wiesenfeld in December 17. They are blessed with three children. But later, in 2003, Nancy filed divorce case to Les Moonves. Then, Les started dating with Julie Chen, CBS The Early Show reporter. Then he married with Julie in the year of 2009 in September 24 in Mexico. The couple are blessed with a son named Charlie Moonves. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no any sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully.
Currently, the couple's residence is in Beverly Hills, California.