Lil Reese Bio, Net Worth, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Nationality
Lil Reese is a popular American rapper from Chicago. Reese is better known for his collaborations with the likes of Chief Keef and Fredo Santana. Lil Reese became a well-known face in the world of hip-hop after he appeared in Chief Keef's hit mixtape, "I Don't Like" in 2012. Later the year Reese released his debut mixtape, "Don't Like" in 2012. He is currently signed to the major record label Def Jam and Glory Boys Entertainment. On November 11, 2019, Reese was shot in broad daylight in Chicago road.
What is Lil Reese Famous for?
- Famous as the Chicago rapper who collaborated with popular rappers like Chief Keef and Fredo Santana.
Where is Lil Reese From?
Lil Reese was born on January 6, 1993, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. His birth name is Tavares Taylor. His nationality is American. Taylor belongs to African-American ethnicity while Capricon is his zodiac sign.
Taylor grew up in his hometown, Chicago along with his parents and siblings. He is a drop out of high school as he became more interested in his music career and decided to pursue his career in music. He was exposed to criminal activities like gang violence, drugs, and other illegal activities when he was young.
Lil Reese Career Highlights
- Lil Reese started his professional career by dropping bars in early 2010 when he was just 17.
- Reese got his breakout career after he appeared in popular rapper, Chief keef's hit song, "I Don't Like" in 2012. The song peaked at #73 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- He got much more recognition through his music videos including "Us" and "Beef".
- Reese then released his debut mixtape, "Don't Like" in the same year 2012.
- In November 2012, he released a remix for his song "Us" with Drake which later appeared on Rick Ross' mixtape, "The Black Bar Mitzvah".
- In January 2013, Lil Reese released a remix to his song "Traffic" featuring Young Jeezy and Twista.
- On September 2, 2013, Lil Reese released his second solo mixtape, "Supa Savage".
- The tape included "Relate", "Wassup" and "Team" soundtracks which were released by 3Hunna Entertainment and Glory Boyz Entertainment.
- In June 2015, Reese released his third 15-track mixtape, "Supa Savage 2" which featured songs like "All That Haten", "Benji Chasin" and "Day 1".
- In January 2016, his fourth mixtape, "300 Degrees" was released by RBC Records.
- In February 2017, Reese released his fifth mixtape, "The Better Days".
- In August 2017, his joint EP alongside Lil Durk, "Supa Vultures" was premiered which included tracks like "Distance", "1500" and "Unstoppable".
- In May 2018, his sixth mixtape, "Get Back Gang" was released which also featured Detroit Tee Grizley on a song, "Ready 4 Real".
- His popular EP, "Normal Backwards" was released at the end of 2018 which was led by "Ludacris" and "Stop That".
- His upcoming mixtape, "Don't Like 2" is scheduled to be released in 2019.
Who is Lil Reese Dating?
Lil Reese has dated a few beautiful ladies but there is no information about it. However, in 2014, he welcomed his baby girl, Aubri Taylor.
Besides, Lil Reese has been entangled in many controversies and scandals as in 2010, he pleaded guilty to burglary charges and was sent to two years probation. In 2013, he was arrested for marijuana possession.
On November 11, 2019, Lil Reese was shot during a wild car chase in County Club Hills as his jeep has 12 shos and he has a hit in the neck. He was immediately taken to the hospital but still, he is in critical condition.
What is the Net Worth of Lil Reese?
Lil Reese has quiet a great earning through his professional career as a rapper. Reese has managed to amass a fortune worth thousand dollars through his mixtapes, singles, and concerts. Reese's current estimated net worth is around $1 million.
How Tall is Lil Reese?
The 26 years old rapper, Lil Reese has a maintained masculine body physique. Reese stands tall with a height of 5ft. 8inch. while his body weighs around 65kg(143 lbs). He has a brown complexion with black hair and black eyes.
Trivias About Lil Reese You Need To Know.
- Lil Reese has inked too many tattoos on his body. He has inked tattoos, particularly on his hands and neck.
- He was featured on Chief Keef's single "I Don't Like" in 2012, which reached number 73 on the Billboard Hot 100 from where he rose to fame.
- His debut mixtape, 'Don't Like' was released in the year 2012 and released his second solo mixtape, "Supa Savage" on 2nd September 2013.
- Lil Reese dropped out from his high school after becoming more interested in his music career and deciding to pursue it.
- He has either endorsed or promoted a few brands through social media which include the likes of Off-White.