Facts About Lisa Faulkner
|Celebrated Name||Lisa Faulkner|
|Age||51 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Lisa Faulkner|
|Birth Name||Lisa Tamsin Faulkner|
|Place Of Birth||Merton, London, England|
|Parents||David Faulkner (father) and Julie (mother)|
|School||Tiffin Girls' School|
|Spouse||Chris Coghill (m. 2005; div. 2011) John Torode (m. 2019)|
|Source of Wealth||Actress, presenter and celebrity chef career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 ft 4 in or 163 cm|
|Weight||57 kg or 126 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Body Measurement||35-27-36 in or 89-68.5-91.5 cm|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Lisa Tamsin Faulkner is an English actress, presenter, and celebrity chef who is professionally known as Lisa Faulkner. She is well recognized as the host of the British television culinary program "What's Cooking?". She first appeared in the 1992 drama film "The Lover" in the role of Helene Lagonelle whereas her first drama series was "Dangerfield" where she was seen as Alison Dangerfield in 18 episodes. In 2010, she became the champion of the "Celebrity Masterchef" reality cooking contest. Lisa is also a social media user as she has gained more than 297k followers on her Instagram account.
- Being an English actress, presenter, and celebrity chef.
- For being the host of the British television culinary program "What's Cooking?".
Where is Lisa Faulkner from?
Lisa Faulkner opened her eyes for the very first time on 19th February 1972 in Merton, London, England. She was born with the real name of Lisa Tamsin Faulkner in a Christian religious family. She is of British nationality and she belongs to British-white ethnic background. Lisa's present age is 49 which she celebrated recently in 2021 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Pisces. Thus, her race is white. She is the daughter of David Faulkner (father) and Julie (mother). She also has a younger sister named Victoria Faulkner. When she was sixteen, her mother, Julie, died from throat cancer. Faulkner has since discussed her bereavement in a number of newspaper and magazine interviews.
Talking about Lisa's education, she was educated at Tiffin Girls' School in Kingston upon Thames.
What does Lisa Faulkner do for a living?
- Lisa Faulkner conceived her career in modeling at the age of 16 whereas she made her first acting appearance in "The Lover" in 1992 and played the part of Alison Dangerfield in the British TV drama "Dangerfield" at the age of 23.
- She then starred in the 1995 British film "A Feast at Midnight" and appeared in "And The Beat Goes On" in 1996.
- She played Louise Hope in the Channel 4 soap "Brookside" as well as starred as Dr. Victoria Merrick in "Holby City" between 1999 and 2001.
- In 2004, she starred on ITV as D.S. Emma Scribbins in "Murder in Suburbia" and narrated the BBC One show "Heir Hunters" from June 2008.
- Also, she regularly taught at Amanda Redman's Artists Theatre School. Faulkner was voted one of FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World" six times between 1999 and 2004.
- Lisa regularly contributed to "Big Brother's Little Brother" whereas she was also a regular contributor to the Sky1 magazine show "Angela and Friends.", and the Channel 5 chat show "The Wright Stuff".
- She won "Celebrity Masterchef", beating Christine Hamilton and Dick Strawbridge in the final in 2010, and starred in the third series premiere of the Canadian series "Murdoch Mysteries".
- She co-hosted "Real Food Family Cook-Off" on Channel 5 with Matt Dawson as well as co-hosted the daytime Channel 4 series "What's Cooking?" in 2013 with Ben Shephard and, in 2015, was reunited with Shephard to co-host an episode of "This Morning Summer".
- It was announced in March 2017 that she would be joining "EastEnders" as Fi Browning, a "stylish and sophisticated" businesswoman.
- Moreover, Faulkner and John Torode were given a weekend cooking show as they host "John And Lisa's Weekend Kitchen" on Sunday mornings on ITV. Faulkner starred on "Celebrity Gogglebox" alongside friend Nicola Stephenson in July 2019.
Who is Lisa Faulkner Husband?
Lisa Faulkner is a married woman. She has been in a relationship with the Australian chef John Torode since 2015. The couple tied a knot on 24th October 2019 at Aynhoe Park, Oxfordshire. The couple first met when Lisa competed in the 2010 series of Celebrity MasterChef, but they were still married to their former partners at the time. It was 2015 when John asked Lisa out on a date, and four years later in 2019, they married at Aynhoe Park in Oxfordshire in front of family and friends. Their wedding celebrations were held over two days, with the happy couple enjoying a pre-wedding dinner on the eve of their big day. Regarding Lisa's sexual orientation, she is straight. Additionally, she was previously married to Chris Coghill in 2005 and the couple adopted a fifteen-month-old girl who was born in 2006. However, the couple separated and divorced in 2011.
How much is Lisa Faulkner Net Worth?
Lisa Faulkner is a versatile lady who has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2021. She has also a handsome amount of salary which is also in thousand dollars per year. She has reached great heights in her career already and she still has a lot more to do. Lisa has not done endorsement work for any brands yet. In addition, her major source of income is from her actress, presenter, and celebrity chef career.
What is the Height of Lisa Faulkner?
Lisa Faulkner definitely has a pretty face and a magnetic personality which has cast spells over her viewers over the years. Her body height is 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm and her weight is around 57 kg or 126 lbs. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Lisa has a slim body build with 35-27-36 in or 89-68.5-91.5 cm of body measurement.
Trivias About Lisa Faulkner You Need To Know.
- When Lisa was in her mid-teens, Faulkner lost her mother, Julie, to cancer.
- In 2010, she became the champion of the Celebrity Masterchef reality cooking contest.
- Between 2010 and 2012, she appeared with Yannick Bisson in four episodes of the Canadian series Murdoch Mysteries.
- At 16, She dropped out of school to pursue a modeling career after she was discovered by a scout at the London tube station platform.
- She does teach at Amanda Redman's Artists Theatre School frequently.