Lisa Wilkinson - Bio, Net Worth, Affair, Husband, Age, Facts, Wiki, The Project, Family, Height, TV Shows, Nationality, Bachelor, Interview
An Australian journalist and television presenter is named as Lisa Wilkinson. Currently, she is the host of "Network Ten" news-current affairs and talk show "The Project". Previously, she has hosted the Nine Network's breakfast television program, "Today", with Karl Stefanovic from 2007 until 2017 and Weekend Sunrise on the Seven Network from 2005 until 2007. She is a very talented journalist.
Gossips and Rumors
Lisa Wilkinson grills Nick Cummins on The Project: ‘You’re meant to be ready’. NICK Cummins may have fled the country to avoid the fallout of his explosive Bachelor finale but not before he copped a grilling from The Project host Lisa Wilkinson.
- Being the news presenter on Channel Ten Network.
Early Life of Lisa
Lisa Wilkinson was born on 19th December 1959. Currently, her age is 58. She was born in Wollongong, New South Wales. Her nationality is Australian. Her birth sign is Sagittarius. She was born to Raymond Wilkinson and Beryl Wilkinson. Her ethnicity is White.
Moving towards her education, she attended Campbelltown High School (now Campbelltown Performing Arts High School) in the Sydney suburb of Campbelltown.
Body Features of Lisa
Lisa has got a sexy and hot figure. She stands 5 ft 6 in tall with a balanced weight of 58 Kg. Her body build is Slim. Her hair color is Dark Brown and her eye color is Green. Her sexual orientation is Straight.
Career of Lisa
- Lisa started her career by working for the magazine "Dolly".
- When she was 21, she became the youngest editor of the magazine.
- After four years working an editor of the magazine, she was appointed ean ditor of the magazine "Cleo" and went on to become International Editor-in-Chief.
- After that, she started her career in a television in the late 1990s when she was a regular panelist on Network Ten and Foxtel's "Beauty and the Beast".
- She also co-hosted "The Morning Shift" on the Seven Network during the 2000 summer Olympics.
- In the year 2005 of the month April, she started hosting "Weekend Sunrise" on the Seven Network.
- In the year 2007 of the month May 10th, she was a co-host in "Today" on the Nine Network. She started hosting from 28th May 2007.
- In the year 2008, she has been the co-host of the Nine Networks "Carols by Candlelight".
- In the year 2015 of the month August, she was appointed as "The Huffington Post", Australian Editor-at-large.
- In the year 2017 of the month October 16th, she resigned from the Nine Network and "Today" because of dispute in a contract.
- After that, she contracted to Network Ten and also will join "The Project" as a co-host.
- In the year 2018, Lisa launched on The Project with over 580,000 viewers.
Honors of Lisa
- Lisa was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia in the 2016 Australia Day Honours list.
- In the year 2017, Wilkinson's portrait by artist Peter Smeeth was a finalist in the Archibald Prize and winner of the Packing Room Prize.
Affairs of Lisa
Lisa is a married woman. She was married to media personality, Peter Fitzsimons on 26th September 1992. The couple is blessed with three children (two sons named Jake FitzSimons and Louis FitzSimons and one daughter named Billi FitzSimons) named There are no any records of divorce between them and also there is no any sign of separation between them. The couple is living a happy life with each other.
Net worth of Lisa
The net worth of this famous journalist is $1.3 million as of 2018. Lisa Wilkinson was reported to have been on a contract worth $1.1 million a year before her shock departure in October 2017 after negotiations broke down. It was reported that the company increased its offer to a $1.8 million annual package but it was not enough to convince her to stay. She is set to become the highest paid woman on Australian television after walking away from failed contract negotiations with Channel 9’s Today show to sign with Network Ten. Lisa has appeared in an advertisement for Nutra-Life Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract.
Trivias About Lisa Wilkinson You Need To Know.
- In 1984, she became the editor of another magazine, Cleo.
- Lisa’s television career began as a regular panelist on Network Ten along with Foxtel’s Beauty and the Beast. She went on to host many news shows after that.
- The Huffington Post appointed Lisa as their editor-at-large in August 2015.
- She was signed by Network Ten for The Project in 2017 as soon as she left Network Nine.
- In 2016, Lisa opened up about the struggles her marriage faced due to her husband, Peter’s alcohol addiction.