Liz Bonnin - Bio, Net Worth, RI:SE, Meat, Blue Planet Live, Documentary, Boyfriend, Sister, Education, Height, Parents, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki
A French-born Irish science, wildlife and natural history presenter is named for Elizabeth Bonnin who is famed as Liz Bonnin. She has worked on television in both Ireland and the United Kingdom. She is also a biochemist and wild animal biologist. She has also presented music shows RI:SE and Top of the Pops in the early 2000s. She is famous for presenting wildlife and science programs including Galapagos, How the Earth Works, Animals in Love, Stargazing Live, Blue Planet Live, Cats v Dogs: Which is Best? and Should We Close Our Zoos?. She has also co-presented the BBC factual series Bang Goes the Theory from 2009 until 2014 and since 2013, she co-presented Countrywise for ITV. Overall, she is a very talented woman.
TV tonight: from ranch to the plate, the stomach-churning story of human carnivores
Liz Bonnin takes a hard look at meat-eating. With an estimated 70bn animals eaten every year and veganism on the rise, meat-eater Liz Bonnin investigates the ethical and environmental concerns associated with our continuing hunger for flesh. Biologist Liz Bonnin lifts the lid on the impact our carnivorous diet has on the environment. One of the biggest recent shifts in people’s perception of vegetarianism is in how not eating meat has gone from being an animal welfare/personal health issue to a wider ecological problem.
Who are the Parents of Liz Bonnin?
Liz Bonnin was born on 16th September 1972. Her birthplace is in Santa Monica, France. She holds Irish-French nationality and she belongs to White ethnicity. She is the daughter of an Indian-Portuguese mother and a French-Martiniquan father. Her father Russ Tamblyn was a dentist. She also has a sister named Benni. She holds a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from Trinity College, Dublin. She also received a master’s degree in Wild Animal Biology from the Zoological Society of London and the Royal Veterinary College. Moreover, she tracked tigers in Nepal as a part of the research for a master’s degree.
How tall is Liz Bonnin?
Liz Bonnin is a very beautiful woman. She has an attractive body that every lady wishes to have. Her smiling face and charming personality have helped her to gain the attention of all the viewers. She has a height of 5 feet 7 inches. Her body weighs 53 kg. She has black hair and brown eyes. She looks very hot when she reveals her hot and sexy pair of legs wearing sexy short dresses. Her waist size is 25 inches, hip size is 31 inches. Her bra size is 33B. Her dress size and shoe size are not known but it will be added once we get details about it.
How was the Career of Liz Bonnin?
- Liz started her career by joining an Irish girl pop group named Chill who signed to Polydor but broke up before recording.
- The band had performed on Dustin Turkey's third album Faith of Our Feathers, duetting on "We Are Family".
- After that, she was offered a job hosting the IRMA Awards which led to presenting roles on RTE Television in Ireland, on The Den, Telly Bingo, Millennium Eve: Celebrate 2000 and for two years, Off the Rails with Fiona McShane.
- She then moved to London in 2002 to present on a number of TV channels and she became one of the presenters of the Channel 4 morning show RI:SE.
- She also became a regular presenter on Top of the Pops in the UK.
- She was locked in a giant kennel along with MPs Paul Burstow, Evan Harris and Ivan Henderson and actress Liza Goddard, BBC Newsround presenter Lizzie Greenwood and DJ Becky Jago in a stunt to launch the annual RSPCA Week to raise awareness and funds. It was in 2004.
- She has been involved in science broadcasting in 2005.
- She presented the show Gadgets, Gadgets, Gadgets in 2005 and also she has co-presented the BBC science series Bang Goes the Theory on BBC One from 2009 until 2014.
- She presented a documentary series Science Friction on RTE One which looked at taboos in discussions of scientific topics (such as pedophilia and nuclear power) in Ireland in 2008.
- She also contributed to BBC Two's series on the work of the London Natural History Museum, Museum of Life.
- She joined the cast of Autumnwatch in October 2010 and then she presented segments of BBC Two's Stargazing Live in January 2011.
- She has also co-presented BBC One's Egypt's Lost Cities in May 2011.
What is the Net Worth of Liz Bonnin?
Liz Bonnin's net worth is increasing day by day and she is accumulating a huge net worth from her career. According to sources, her average net worth is $3 million. However, she has not revealed her exact salary towards the limelight. But there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that she is earning a considerable amount of salary from her work. She is sincere towards her work. She is a professional and she never takes her work for granted. With all the fortune in a million dollars, she must be living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle. Her source of income is from her TV career. Overall, she is satisfied with her earnings.
Is Liz Bonnin Married?
Liz Bonnin is not married yet and she is still to get married. Her relationship status is single and she is not dating anyone at present. Previously, there was a rumor of Liz dating Dallas Campbell. Besides this, she has not been spotted with any other guy. As of today, she is enjoying her present life happily without any disturbances. She is focusing on her career at present rather than spending her time in a relationship. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Trivias About Liz Bonnin You Need To Know.
- She has worked on television in both Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- She is also a biochemist and wild animal biologist.
- She has also presented music shows RI:SE and Top of the Pops in the early 2000s.
- She tracked tigers in Nepal as a part of the research for a master’s degree.