Liz Cho - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Married, Husband, Age, Nationality, Family, Parents, Height, Wiki, Facts, Education, Engagement Ring, Career, Kids
Elizabeth Cho, professionally known as Liz Cho is an American journalist. She is best known as an evening anchor for WABC-TV. She has been working with the network since 2003. She currently co-anchors Eyewitness News, First at 4:00 pm with David Novarro and 6 pm with Bill Ritter. She previously worked for World News Now.
She is the daughter of a kidney transplant surgeon, Sang In Cho who headed the team that did the first liver transplant in Boston. She has a daughter from her first marriage.
She has over 35k followers on Twitter.
What is Liz Cho Famous For?
- News anchor at WABC-TV.
Where is Liz Cho From?
Liz Cho was born on 19 December 1970. Her birth place is in Concord, Massachusetts in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She was born to a father, Sang In Cho, and a mother, Donna Weltman. Her father was a Korean American kidney transplant surgeon, and her mother is a nurse. She has Korean ancestry on her father's side. Her mother is Jewish. She belongs to the Asian-American ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She has a younger brother named Andrew.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Boston University. She graduated majoring in journalism and history.
Liz Cho Career
- Liz Cho started her journalism career as an assignment editor at New England Cable News in Newton, Massachusetts.
- She then moved to Miami, Florida, where she became a reporter at WPLG.
- She moved to Chicago to join ABC News as a Chicago-based correspondent.
- She later co-anchored ABC's overnight news program, World News Now with Derek McGinty.
- She also worked as a correspondent fill-in anchor for Good Morning America.
- She joined WABC-TV as an evening news anchor in July 2003.
- She replaced Diana Williams at 6 pm and 11 pm.
- She started co-anchoring the newscast, "First at 4:00" with David Novarro in 2011.
- She continued to anchor the 6 pm broadcasts editions of Eyewitness News with Bill Ritter.
- She anchored the coverage of the Royal Wedding of Prince William and the funeral of President Ronald Reagan.
- She also anchored the coverage of Republican and Democratic National Conventions.
Liz Cho Husband
Liz Cho is a married woman. She is married to Josh Elliott, who is also a journalist. The couple tied a knot to each other on 11 July 2015.
She was previously married to Evan Gottlieb. The couple shares a daughter named Louisa Simone Gottlieb, born on 17 May 2007. The couple divorced in 2012.
Liz Cho Height
Liz Cho stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She has a body weight of 55 kg. She has a slim body build. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is black. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Liz Cho Net Worth
Liz Cho earns from her professional career as a journalist. She has been working for WABC-TV since 2003. She receives a handsome salary for her service. Her annual salary is reported at around $500,000 at present. Her net worth is estimated at $3 million at present. She owns a BMW car.
Trivias About Liz Cho You Need To Know.
- Her father immigrated to the United States to practice medicine.
- Her father headed the team that did the first liver transplant in Boston.
- Her father died of colon cancer on 13 March 2009.
- People magazine named her one of "50 Most Beautiful People" in 2003.