Lori Anne Allison - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Age, Facts, Movies, Kids
Lori Anne Allison is an American makeup artist, TV personality, and entrepreneur who is best known for being the former wife of Johnny Depp. Johnny is an American actor, producer, musician, and painter who is mostly known for his role as Captain Jack Sparrow in the film series "Pirates of the Caribbean". The couple tied the knot on December 20, 1983, and later got divorced on March 7, 1986. Lori also owns a small cupcake business called "D'Cups". She is also the vice-president at Crest of The Cockymane LLC. Lori is also the owner of the makeup product range "Serendipity Lip Glosses" which she launched in 2015.
What is Lori Anne Allison famous for?
- Famous as an American makeup artist, TV personality, and entrepreneur
- Known for being the former wife of Johnny Depp
Everything To Know About Johnny Depp
Where is Lori Anne Allison from?
Lori Anne Allison was born on September 6, 1957, in Miami, Florida, United States. Her birth name is Lori Anne Allison. She holds an American nationality. Her ethnicity is White while Virgo is her zodiac sign.
Lori was raised in her hometown, Miami along with her younger sister, Suzanne Allison Witkin. She did her schooling at Abbott High School. Later, she attended Miami Dade College. She was fascinated by makeup and hairstyling as a child. She used her dolls to test out her makeup ideas. She would cut and arrange her dolls' hair and use colored pens to apply cosmetics to them.
Lori began sketching makeup looks on paper when she was 11 years old. She would design faces and then recreate full-face makeup with real cosmetics tools. She ultimately grasped the basics of makeup application. At the age of 13, she experienced real makeup for the first time after getting a full-face makeup done by one of the salesladies in the boutique named Collins Avenue, Miami Beach.
She then started learning some real techniques of makeup and got the understanding that makeup was actually about enhancing one’s features and not about exaggerating them. David Bowie and makeup artist Way Bandy were two of her major sources of cosmetics inspiration. She also wanted to work in the music industry as she had many friends from the industry. She initially was set on becoming a record producer, but her ambition was dashed by an unpleasant tragedy. She lost hearing in her left ear due to a target-shooting mishap. Her friends, Adam Ant, and actress, Christina Applegate suggested she become a makeup artist. Lori then moved to Los Angeles, California, to pursue her career as a makeup artist.
Lori Anne Allison's Career
- Lori Anne Allison started her career by working as a Sales/ Beauty Consultant at Shu Uemura.
- With the help of Christina and Adam, she made her debut as a makeup artist by working in the 1992 film "Sunset Heat".
- She then worked in the 1995 film "Cyber Bandits".
- She has also made her appearances in various TV series including "The Ultimate Lie", "Supreme Court of Comedy", and "Stand Up to Cancer".
- In 2015, she launched her makeup product range "Serendipity Lip Glosses".
- She also owns a small cupcake business named "D'Cups".
- She has worked with many fashion photographers.
- Lori is also the vice-president at Crest of The Cockymane LLC.
Who is Lori Anne Allison married to?
Lori Anne Allison was previously married to her ex-husband, Johnny Depp. Johnny is an American actor, producer, musician, and painter who is mostly known for his role as Captain Jack Sparrow in the film series "Pirates of the Caribbean". Lori, then 25, tied the knot with Johnny, then 20, on December 20, 1983. However, while still married to Lori, Johnny began seeing fellow actress Sherilyn Fenn, which resulted in their divorce in 1985. The couple finalized their divorce on March 7, 1986. They had no children together.
Lori is currently single and seems to be living a happy life in her house in Los Angeles, California. Even though he had cheated on her, she defended him when he was accused of violently abusing his then-wife, Amber Heard. Lori also indicated that while they were dating, Johnny had never been abusive to her.
How much is Lori Anne Allison worth?
Lori Anne Allison has earned a handsome sum of money from her profession as a makeup artist, and entrepreneur. She has worked in various films and TV series since 1992 and has amassed a good amount of money. She is also the owner of her small cupcake business "D'Cups" and her makeup product range "Serendipity Lip Glosses". According to sources, she received an alimony of $7 million from her ex-husband, Johnny Depp. Including all of her earnings, Lori has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2022.
How tall is Lori Anne Allison?
Lori Anne Allison is a beautiful woman with a well-maintained body physique in her mid-60s. She has a fair complexion with black hair and a pair of brown eyes. She stands tall with a height of 5ft(1.52m) and has a bodyweight of 50kg(110 lbs). Her dress size is 4(US).
Trivias About Lori Anne Allison You Need To Know.
- Lori Anne Allison’s friends know her by the nickname “LD.”
- She initially wanted to become a music producer but later decided to become a make-up artist.
- When she was 16, she had rainbow streaks in her hair, had shaved her eyebrows off, and often wore funky clothes.
- She is a good friend to Adam Ant and actress, Christina Applegate.