Facts About Louis Ashbourne Serkis
|Louis Ashbourne Serkis
|19 Years Old
|Louis George Ashbourne Serkis
|Place Of Birth
|Sonny Ashbourne Serkis
|Ruby Ashbourne Serkis
|approx. ($1 million to $5 million)
|$200 thousand per year
|5 ft 5 inches
Louis Ashbourne Serkis is an English actor. He is the son of an English actor, Andy Serkis. Andy is best known for his performance in "The Lord of the Rings film trilogy" (2001–2003) and "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" (2012), Planet of the Apes reboot series (2011–2017), Star Wars sequel trilogy films "The Force Awakens" (2015) and "The Last Jedi" (2017).
Having started his acting career at the age of 10 as a TV actor, the 17-year-old teenager has already played in half a dozen films and drama series. He won the National Film Awards in July 2021. His elder sister Ruby Ashbourne Serkis is also an actress, so does his older brother Sonny.
What is Louis Ashbourne Serkis famous for?
- Being a British actor.
- for his role as Alex in the 2019 fantasy adventure film The Kid Who Would Be King.
Who are Louis Ashbourne Serkis's parents?
Louis Ashbourne Serkis was born on 19th June 2004 in Haringey, London, England. His birth name is Louis George Ashbourne Serkis. He holds an English nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. His birth sign is Gemini. He is a follower of Christianity.
Ashbourne Serkis was born into a well-to-do celebrity family. His father Andy Serkis is an English actor, director, and producer. His mother Lorraine Ashbourne is also an actress by profession. His elder sister Ruby and his elder brother Sonny both are also involved in acting careers.
For education, he attended Highgate School, an independent school located in Highgate, London. When he is filming, he has a tutor on set.
Louis Ashbourne Career
- Louis made his acting debut with his appearance in an episode of the British Drama series "Endeavour" in 2014.
- In May 2016, he made his film debut playing the role of Young Hatter in "Alice Through the Looking Glass".
- He played the role of Peter in the English version of Mary and the Witch's Flower in July 2017.
- In November 2018, he appeared as the wolf cub Bhoot in the Drama Film "Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle".
- In February 2019, he starred as Alex in the adventure film "The Kid Who Would Be King".
- In 2020, he starred in episode 4 of the miniseries "The Queen's Gambit".
- The TV program "No Return" in which Louis portrays the role of Noah was premiered in 2022.
Louis Ashbourne Serkis Net Worth 2021
As of February 2022, the net worth of Louis Ashbourne Serkis is estimated to be around the US $1 million to $5 million. For his role in the film, he demands around $100 thousand to $500 thousand. He Charges $20,000 to $40,000 per episode for his role in the series and TV programs. He earns extra income through endorsement deals as well.
Louis Ashbourne Serkis Personal Life: Girlfriend and Dating
Louis Ashbourne Serkis is currently assumed to be single. If we take a glimpse at Serkis's social media accounts like Instagram, Facebook we cannot trace or find any proof regarding his girlfriend or any link with the girl. In every photo and video posted by him, we can only find him clicking photos of himself or with his family and friends. The main thing is that his parents have suggested giving his full focus on his football career and the obedient guy must have followed his parent's advice.
From here we can know that he is a guy highly dedicated to his career and work. Possibly, his focus on his profession might have made this handsome player stay away from the relationship bound. But we are not 100 percent sure about his relationship background because who knows that he might have secretly dated his loved one.
Louis Ashbourne Serkis Body Measurements: Height, Weight, and Size
Louis Ashbourne Serkis is 5 ft 5 inches tall and has a weight of 60 Kg. He has an Endomorph build body. To maintain his body weight, Serkis regularly does exercises and goes jogging. He has a messy tapper hairstyle that is light brown in color. Likewise, he has sparkling blue eyes.
Trivias About Louis Ashbourne Serkis You Need To Know.
- He appeared in the film "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" as a child actor.
- His father spent two years away from his family while bringing his Gollum character to life.
- He likes to spend his leisure time at the sea beach.