Louise Thompson - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Baby, Parents, Height
Louise Thompson is a British reality TV personality who is best known for her appearance in the E4 reality series "Made in Chelsea". Made in Chelsea is a British TV reality show which follows the life of young people enjoying their life and traveling. In 2015, she appeared in the second series of The Jump finishing in fourth place. In 2012, she co-founded the fashion business Pocket London. She released a book, "Live Well with Louise" in 2018.
Louise Thompson diagnosed with lupus
Made in Chelsea star Louise Thompson has been diagnosed with lupus as she revealed the toll the condition is taking on her health. Lupus is a long-term condition that results in joint pain, skin rashes, and tiredness. She spoke of how she's finding her health battle "really tough" and she has been left really tired and suffering with "intolerable" joint pain. In a candid video on Instagram, the star said: "So to update you guys quickly, I had a call yesterday with one of the rheumatology guys and they got more of my blood test results back and the diagnosis is that I've got drug-induced lupus. "So I'm suffering from that which is fabulous. It means that I'm really tired but I've also started to get really intolerable joint pain especially if I sit down for any amount of time if I cross my legs."
She went on: "I mean I was just on the bus going to one appointment this morning and when I stood up and started walking to the appointment and honestly my knees were in such agony." "I've never experienced anything like it in my life. I've always been so able-bodied and so active, exercise has been such a big part of my life and it's just so rough having to adapt to all of these new medical conditions so that's been really tough. "On top of that and almost worse because I can deal with fatigue, I can deal with skin, I can deal with pain but the neurological symptoms have just still been so unbearable and currently I'm dealing with this never-ending cold."
She said she had mucus coming out of her nose and pain in her ears, and "I'm not supposed to take anti-inflammatory medication, so ibuprofen because of having ulcerative colitis or all of that." She said: "I just feel like I'm constantly navigating so may different things and I could just cry like how has my life come to this, it all just feels so heavy. There's so much doom and gloom and I can't catch a breathe."
What is Louise Thompson famous for?
- Louise Thompson is a reality TV personality.
- She is famous for her appearance in several seasons of the reality series Made in Chelsea.
What is Louise Thompson's birth name?
Born on 26th March 1990, Louise Thompson is from London, England, UK. Her birth name is Louise Anne de Simmy Courcy Thompson. Her nationality is British and her ethnicity is British-White. Aries is her zodiac sign and her religion is Roman Catholicism. She is the daughter of Karen Thompson (mother) and her father whose name is still to get disclosed yet. She also has a brother, Sam Thompson. Sam is a reality star as of now. In May 2016, Louise and her brother Sam ran 26.2 miles in the whole month as part of the MyMarathon challenge, which was launched by the British Heart Foundation to raise awareness and funds for heart diseases. Her present age is 32 which she celebrated on 26th March 2022. She attended Downe House, before moving on to study Geography at the University of Edinburgh and graduated in 2013.
What does Louise Thompson do for a living?
- Louise Thompson joined the cast of the semi-reality television program "Made in Chelsea" in September 2011 for its second series. She also appeared briefly during the first series.
- In December 2014, it was announced that she would be competing in the second series of "The Jump". She appeared in the show and finished in fourth place.
- In the year 2012, she co-founded the fashion business "Pocket London" which at first focused on the manufacture of denim products, however in 2017 switched to activewear.
- She next released a book, "Live Well with Louise: Fitness & Food to Feel Strong & Happy" in 2018 which received positive reviews.
- She also runs a fitness website, "Live Like Louise", that includes home workout plans and transformation packages.
- She has twice appeared on the cover of Women's Health, in July 2017 and August 2018.
- In September 2018, she apologized after the Advertising Standards Authority criticized her for failing to make it clear that an Instagram story she posted was an advert promoting a beauty brand.
How much is Louise Thompson's Net Worth?
Louise Thompson is a “Made in Chelsea” star whose net worth is between $2 million - $5 million at the time of writing. She is making her annual salary in thousands of dollars through her multi career. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry whereas she earned most of her wealth through advertising, collaboration with various brands, clothing lines, and social media campaigns. She was made the brand ambassador for the Gillette Venus Naked Skin IPL by Braun in 2013. In addition, she has also done promotional work for the following brands Boux Avenue, Cadbury’s Crème Egg, Magnum Mini’s, Goddiva, Gorgeous Couture, Hairburst, Pocket London, Sony Mobile, Just Eat, Avios, and more. She has launched her own clothing range under the label of “Pocket London”. She lives a luxurious lifestyle right now.
Who is Louise Thompson engaged to?
Louise Thompson is happily engaged to her handsome longtime boyfriend, Ryan William Libbey. The pair got engaged in Los Angeles in 2018. In 2021, they welcomed their first child together a son called Leo-Hunter. Ryan is a certified fitness trainer by profession. She first met Ryan in 2015 after he gave her a personal training session. She announced her new romance with Ryan in July, but rumors of them dating had been there since April when they posted a workout video. They made their first public appearance together in August 2016 in a new season of Made in Chelsea, which was shot in South France. Today, the lovebirds are enjoying their life a lot.
Previously, Louise Thompson was in a relationship with reality star Jamie Laing in 2012. After that, she dated Spencer Matthews in 2012. She then had a fling with a singer, Niall Horan in 2013. She also went out with reality star and former Irish soccer player Andy Jordan in 2013. She started going out with model and actor Alik Alfus from 2014 to 2016.
How tall is Louise Thompson?
Louise Thompson is a beautiful lady with a standing height of 5 ft or 152 cm. She has got a well-maintained body weight of 49 kg or 108 lbs. She has dark brown hair color and her eye color is light brown. Her body measurement is 32-24-33 in or 81-61-84 cm. She has a short stature. She wears a dress size of 6 (US) or 38 (EU) and her shoe size is 7.5 (US) or 38 (EU). She works out with personal trainer Ryan Libbey. In 2018, Thompson was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis.
Trivias About Louise Thompson You Need To Know.
- She has a dog named Koji who is a pooch.
- She has launched her own clothing range under the label of “Pocket London”.
- She was addicted to alcohol and was on the verge of ruining her health before she met her fiancé Ryan Libbey.
- She likes spending time in the mountains.
- She wears only artificial fur.