Lucie Arnaz - Bio, Movies, Show, Net Worth, Affair, Married, Divorce, Husband, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, Children, Parents, Father, Famous for, News
An American actress, singer, and producer is named as Lucie Arnaz. She is famous for her roles in Billy Jack Goes to Washington, The Jazz Singer, Second Thoughts, Down to You, The Lucy Show, Here's Lucy, Death Scream, Fantasy Island, The Lucie Arnaz Show and more. She is a very talented actress with a gifted voice as a singer.
Google Honors Desi Arnaz, Lucie's Father With A Google Doodle Search Salute
Desi Arnaz is a producer, actor, and musician who has received one of the digital age’s highest honors as he has been chosen as the Google Doodle to celebrate what would have been his 102nd birthday, his caricature being viewed hundreds of millions of times today. He is famous for his role as Ricky Ricardo on 1950s sitcom I Love Lucy, where he played the husband of real-life wife Lucille Ball, Arnaz was a pioneering figure in early television and later, with his own studio, innovated on reruns and syndication of the shows. Google said in a statement that Arnaz was a “trailblazer” in the American television industry. “Here’s to Desi Arnaz, whose beaming joy and laughter continue to bring delight to living rooms and viewers around the globe,” Google said. His children Lucie Arnaz Luckinbill and Desi Arnaz, Jr., the offspring of Desi and Lucy, said in the statement that they are “thrilled” that Google is honoring their father.
About Desi Arnaz (Lucie Arnaz's Father)
Desi Arnaz was born on 2nd March 1917 in Santiago, Cuba with the real name of Desiderio Alberto Arnaz y de Acha. But his family decamped to Miami early in his life. His first career was in music, where he worked under bandleader Xavier Cugat. He launched his own band, which is credited with starting the Conga line craze in the US.
Early Life, Family, Birthday, Education, Siblings, Nationality, Ethnicity, Wikipedia, Bio of Lucie Arnaz
Lucie Arnaz was born on 17th July 1951 with the real name of Lucie Desiree Arnaz. Her present age is 67 but her age will be 68 on her upcoming birthday in July as of 2019. She was born in Los Angeles, California, the USA. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is White. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She was born to her parents, Desi Arnaz, her father and Lucille Ball, her mother. She also has a brother named Desi Arnaz Jr. Her religion is Christian. Her other early life background will be updated soon.
Regarding her education, she attended St. Vincent Ferrer School, along with her brother, Desi Arnaz Jr., and attended the Roman Catholic Immaculate Heart High School.
Height, Weight and Other Body Measurement
Lucie is a very sexy and hot actress with dark brown hair color and beautiful blue eyes attracting a lot of people towards her. She has a perfect height of 5 ft 10 inches. Her exact weight has not been revealed yet but she has got a very balanced weight. She maintained her body a lot. Her other body measurement will be quickly updated soon.
How Lucie Began Her Career?
- Lucie began her career by having walk-on roles on her mother's television series The Lucy Show.
- Later, she made her acting debut role in the series Here's Lucy from 1968 to 1974.
- She played murder victim Elizabeth Short in an NBC telefilm of Who is the Black Dahlia? in 1975.
- Later, she starred with Lyle Waggoner and Tommy Tune in Welcome to the "World", The Wonderful World of Disney at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
- She appeared in an episode of Fantasy Island as a woman desperately trying to save her marriage in 1978.
- After that, she appeared in many television series including Murder, She Wrote, Marcus Welby, M.D., Sons, and Daughters (CBS, 1991), and Law & Order.
- In 1985, she appeared in "The Lucie Arnaz Show" which was her own short-lived series.
- She won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Informational Special, in 1993 for her documentary about her parents, Lucy and Desi: A Home Movie.
- She played the title role in Annie Get Your Gun in 1978.
- She made her Broadway debut in February 1979 in the musical They're Playing Our Song.
- She then won the Theatre World Award and the Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award for Best Actress in a Musical for her portrayal of Sonia Walsk.
- She performed and directed Babalu: A Celebration of the Music of Desi Arnaz and his Orchestra in 2010.
- She toured in Pippin in 2014, playing the role of Berthe and also appeared from October 9, 2014, to November 9, 2014.
- She was also a Trustee on the Board of The American Theatre Wing for 15 years (1999-2014).
Some Of Her Outstanding Movies are:
- The Thought Exchange (2012)
- Smoking/Non-Smoking (The Pack-Original title) (2011)
- Wild Seven (2006)
- Down to You (2000)
- Second Thoughts (1983)
- The Jazz Singer (1980)
- Billy Jack Goes to Washington (1976)
Marital Status, Affairs, Children's, Sexual Orientation
Lucie is a married woman. She was first married to Phil Vandervort in 1971 and later divorced in 1977. After that, she married Laurence Luckinbill in 1980. Talking about her children, she has five children named Simon, Joseph, Katharine Luckinbill with Laurence and Nicholas and Benjamin Luckinbill from her previous marriage with Phil. She seems to be devoted to her family is a loving wife and caring mother. She is often spotted attending a public function with her husband and her children. At present, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances with her husband and children. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Net Worth, Salary and Source of Income
The net worth of Lucie is estimated to have $20 Million as of 2019. She is making an impressive net worth from her career. Her exact salary has not been unfolded yet but it will be updated very soon. Her major source of earning is from her acting career. She is satisfied with her career.
Stay Tuned With Us For More Information About Lucie.