Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:18 am
Facts About Lucy Liemann
|Celebrated Name||Lucy Liemann|
|Age||49 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Lucy Liemann|
|Birth Name||Lucy Katherine Liemann|
|Place Of Birth||Barnet|
|Education||Academy of Live and Recorded Arts|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 feet 7¼ inches of 1.71 m or 171 cm|
|Weight||46 Kg or 101 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lucy Liemann was an actress from England. She is known for her appearance in "The Bourne Ultimatum" (2007), "Hotel Babylon" (2006), and "Reggie Perrin" (2009). She has been married to Nigel Harman since 2011. They have one child.
Lucy Liemann is currently starring in the TV series "Agatha Raisin" since 2016. She is also popular for her role in "Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death", "Moving On", "Lewis", and more.
Where is Lucy Liemann from?
Lucy Liemann was born on 24th November 1973 to English parents. She is from Barnet, England. She is British when it comes to her nationality while her ethnical background is American-White. She is 49 years old as of 2023. Her parents gave her the birth name of Lucy Katherine Liemann at the time of her born. Sagittarius is her zodiac sign and she follows the Christianity religion.
Regarding Lucy's educational qualification, she is a graduate of a reputed University. After her graduation, she was spotted at a supermarket by a voice scout who urged her to become a voice artist. After that, she went on to study acting at the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts. She then started working in theatre, television, and film. Starting in stage productions, she starred in the initial London production of Carl Djerassi's play "Phallacy" in 2005.
Lucy Liemann's acting career
- In 2005, Lucy appeared in the British TV program " Footballers' Wives: Extra Time". After that, she went on to star in the TV series "The Bill" playing the character of Ruth Coyne.
- Between the years 2005 to 2008, Lucy appeared in "Agatha Christie's Poirot", "Cards on the Table", and "Third Girl".
- In the year 2006, she was seen in the TV series "The IT Crowd" as well as in the TV Programme "Are You Ready for Love", ad "Private Life".
- In 2007, she starred as Janet Chisholm in "Nuclear Secrets", as Gloria in "Wild at Heart", as Lucy in"The Bourne Ultimatum", and in Rob Newman's History of the World... Backwards,
- After a year, she appeared in "MindFlesh" as Tessa and as Sam Phillips in "Moving Wallpaper". In 2009, she was cast in "Reggie Perrin" and "Hotel Babylon".
- Next on, she appeared in "Rev", "Lewis", "New Tricks", "Midsomer Murders", "Moving On", "Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death", and "Inspector George Gently" before her appearance in "HIM" where she portrayed the character of Beth.
- From 2016 to the present, she is starring as Sarah Bloxby in the TV series "Agatha Raisin".
What is Lucy Liemann's net worth?
Lucy Liemann is a renowned actress who has appeared in several TV series as well as in a number of movies and shows. Some of the TV series in which she appeared include Wild at Heart, Moving Wallpaper, Reggie Perrin, and New Tricks, among others. She has earned fame and name from her professional career as an actress. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry.
Lucy Liemann has accumulated a net worth of $5 million as of 2023. She builds this fortune from the showbiz industry appearing in TV series and movies. She is living a lavish lifestyle right now and she is fully satisfied with her earnings.
Who is Lucy Liemann's husband?
Lucy Liemann is a married woman. She happily tied the knot to her husband, Nigel Harman surrounded by her close family members and friends. Nigel is an English actor, best known for his role as Dennis Rickman in the BBC soap opera EastEnders. The duo husband-wife is enjoying their present life a lot without any disturbances. The pair never have rumors about their extramarital relationship or any form of news regarding their divorces. They are going all strong even after a long period of marriage.
Lucy Liemann and Nigel Harman are blessed with children. Their daughter was born in the year 2012. The couple isn’t planning another child any time soon. Currently, they are spending quality time with their daughter.
How tall is Lucy Liemann?
Lucy Liemann is a beautiful actress with a glowing face and a charming smile on her lips. She has dark brown hair color and her eye color is also dark brown. She has a slim body type.
Lucy Liemann stands at the perfect height of 5 feet 7¼ inches of 1.71 m or 171 cm. Her well-maintained body weight consists of 46 Kg or 101 lbs. She strictly follows her diet and she has got a helathy body at present.
Trivias About Lucy Liemann You Need To Know.
- Her birth name is Lucy Katherine Liemann.
- After her graduation, she was spotted at a supermarket by a voice scout who urged her to become a voice artist.
- Starting in stage productions, she starred in the initial London production of Carl Djerassi's play "Phallacy" in 2005.
- She is a mother of her daughter with her husband, Nigel Harman.