Last updated on April 22nd, 2020 at 03:23 pm
Facts About Luis Fonsi
|Celebrated Name||Luis Fonsi|
|Age||45 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Luis Alfonso Rodríguez López-Cepero|
|Place Of Birth||San Juan, Puerto Rico, U.S.|
|School||Big Guys School|
|University||Florida State University|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Awards||Latin Artist of the Year Award and more|
|Children||Mikaela and Rocco|
|Spouse||Ex: Adamari Lopez|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Luіѕ Fоnѕі іѕ а Рuеrtо Rісаn ѕіngеr fаmоuѕ fоr thе hіt ѕоng Dеѕасіtо, fеаturіng Dаddу Yаnkее. Тhе ѕоng іѕ his bіggеѕt ѕuссеѕѕ, аnd іt hаѕ wоn ѕеvеrаl аwаrdѕ ѕо fаr. Іt wаѕ thе mоѕt-wаtсhеd vіdео оn YоuТubе аѕ оf Осtоbеr 2019. Lets know more about him through this artice.
What is Luis Fonsi famous for?
- A Puerto Rican (American) singer, songwriter, and actor.
- His multiple songs, one of them being "Despacito", featuring Puerto Rican rapper Daddy Yankee.
Where was Luis Fonsi born?
Recalling his early life, Luis was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, the U.S. His father's name is Alfonso Rodriguez and his mother's name is Delia Lopez-Cepero aka Tata. He also has two younger siblings; Tatiana Rodriguez and Jean Rodriguez.
Similarly, he was interested in music from his childhood and was fascinated by the popular group Menudo. Also, he joined the San Juan Children's Choir. His nationality is American and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Further, Her birth sign is Aries.
Where is Luis Fonsi educated?
Concerning his education, Luis joined the school vocal group called Big Guys who sang at school parties and local music festivals. Then, he receives a full scholarship to the Florida State University School of Music and cleared majored in Vocal Performance.
When did Luis Fonsi begin his music career?
- Moving towards his career, Luis released his debut album, ‘Comenzaré’ (I Will Begin), which was almost an overnight hit in Puerto Rico and across Latin America. The album contained the singles ‘Perdóname’, ‘Si Tú Quisieras’, ‘Dime Como’, and ‘Me Iré’.
- On June 20th, 2000, he released his second studio album ‘Eterno’, which was also a hit. It peaked at number 6 on Billboard Top Latin Albums. It's single, ‘Imaginame Sin Ti’ peaked at number 1 on Billboard Hot Latin Tracks.
- On May 1st, 2000, he performed at the Great Jubilee Concert for a Debt-Free World, which was attended by Pope John Paul II. The same year, Fonsi composed a song for Puerto Rican singer Ednita Nazario, which won a Latin Grammy Award.
- On March 12th, 2002, Universal Music Latino released his third studio album ‘Amor Secreto’ (Secret Love). In the same year, he released his first English album ‘Fight the Feeling’ and attempted a crossover with the single, ‘Secret’.
- That year, he also performed the opening act at Britney Spears' Dream Within a Dream concert in the US and Mexico.
- His fifth album ‘Abrazar la Vida’ was released on October 28th, 2003. The album peaked at number 3 on Billboard Top Latin Albums and was certified platinum (Latin) by RIAA.
- In the same year, he performed at Miss World 2003 in China, watched by millions of viewers across the world.
- He recorded ‘Amazing’ with British singer Emma Bunton of the band Spice Girl for her album ‘Free Me’, released in 2004. In the same year, he was featured in the Mexican television serial drama, ‘Corazones al límite’.
- His album ‘Paso a Paso’ was launched in 2005. It was a certified Disco De Platino for shipments of 200,000 units in the United States. The single from the album ‘Nada Es Para Siempre’ peaked at number one on the music charts and earned a nomination for the Latin Grammy Awards.
- The year 2017 became his breakthrough year when he released his single ‘Despacito’ which featured Daddy Yankee. The single was initially released entirely in Spanish and was a major hit in countries where Spanish is the predominant language.
- In April 2017, Canadian singer Justin Bieber did an English remix of the song, singing in both English and Spanish. Upon the release of the remix, the track began to climb up the charts in the US, the UK, and many other nations.
- Eventually, the remix reached number 1 on the US Billboard Hot 100 for the week. It also became Fonsi’s first number 1 on the chart. The song remained number 1 for 16 consecutive weeks.
- In November 2017, he released a new song ‘Échame la Culpa’, which debuted at number 3 on the Hot Latin chart.
- In 2019, He performed "Right Where I'm Supposed to Be" as the Official Song of the 2019 Special Olympics World Summer Games in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates in collaboration with Ryan Tedder, Avril Lavigne Hussain Al Jassmi, Assala Nasri and Tamer Hosny.
Who is Luis Fonsi married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Fоnѕі hаѕ bееn mаrrіеd twісе іn hіѕ lіfеtіmе. Не fіrѕt mеt Аdаmаrі Lореz іn 2003, аnd thеу bеgаn tо dаtе. In 2005, he canceled an international tour in the midway after he came to know that she was diagnosed with cancer. He traveled with her to Mexico, Miami, and Puerto Rico for her treatments and work-related commitments.
He was then romantically linked to the Spanish model Águeda López. Their daughter Mikaela was born in December 2011. The couple got married on September 10th, 2014. Together, he has blessed two kids. Presently, the coupe lives blissful life without rumors of separation or divorce.
How much is Luis Fonsi worth?
Being a singer and composer, Luis earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the music industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $20 million at present. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Luis Fonsi?
Observing his body statistics, Luis stands a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 65 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of dark brown eyes and black hair color. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Luis Fonsi You Need To Know.
- He recorded a duet with Christina Aguilera for her Spanish crossover album in 2000.
- Is a very well-known singer. Has various albums in Spanish and has been recording in English.
- His wife, Agueda López, gave birth to his second child, a boy they named Rocco on December 20, 2016.