Luka Romero - Bio, Net Worth, Position, Nationality, Current Team, Debut, Stats, Salary, Parents, Twin, Brother, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Girlfriend
Luka Romero is a professional football player. He plays as an attacking midfielder for the Spanish club, RCD Mallorca. In June 2020, he became the youngest player ever to play in La Liga. Born in Mexico to Argentinian parents, he grew up in Spain. Thus, he is eligible to represent all three nations on an international level. He has represented the Argentina U15 team in 2019. He is dubbed as Mexican Messi. He is surely one of the aspiring talents in football.
The young footballer has already garnered over 89k followers on his Instagram @lukaromero10.
What is Luka Romero Famous For?
- The youngest player ever to feature in La Liga.
- Dubbed as Mexican Messi.
Where is Luka Romero From?
Luka Romero was born on 18 November 2004. His birth name is Luka Romero Bezzana. He was born to Argentinian parents in Mexico. He grew up in Spanish. Thus he holds three nationalities, Argentinian, Mexican, and Spanish. His father Diego was also a professional football player. He has a twin brother named Tobias. Tobias also plays football as a goalkeeper.
He moved to Villanueva de Cordoba, Andalusia in Spain at the age of 3. At 7, he moved to Formentera, Balearic Islands.
Luka Romero Football Career
- Luka Romero started his football career joining the academy of Ibiza's Penya Esportiva Sant Jordi in 2011.
- He had an unsuccessful trial with FC Barcelona in 2011. The club could not sign him as he was under 10 at the time and did not live in the area.
- Following his 4-years training with Sant Jordi, he signed an 8-year contract with the Spanish club, RCD Mallorca.
- Romero became a prolific goalscorer for the club's academy, having scored 230 goals in just 108 matches.
- While playing for the club's youth team, he was called up to the club's senior team in June 2020.
- He was given special authorization at the age of 15 years and 221 days. However, he was an unused substitute in the club's match against Villareal CF.
- He later made his La Liga debut on 24 June 2020 against Real Madrid. He came on in a substitute for Iddrisu Baba. Mallorca lost 0-2 to Real Madrid.
- He became the youngest player to ever feature in La Liga aged 15 years and 2019 days. While doing so, he broke Sanson's record.
Luka Romero International Career
- He was born to Argentinian parents in Mexico and grew up in Spain at a young age. Thus, he holds all three citizenship and is eligible to represent all three countries on the senior level. Romero is likely to represent Argentina on the senior level in the future.
- He had represented the Argentina U15 team at the 2019 South American U15 Championship. They finished second in the competition. He scored 2 goals in 6 matches.
- He was set to represent the Argentina U17 team at the 2020 Montaigu Tournament. But the tournament was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Luka Romero Dating
Luka Romero is a young talent in his teenage. He is more focused on establishing himself as one of the top prospects in football. The handsome footballer will surely get a beautiful girlfriend in the future. As of now, he has a full focus on his football career.
How Tall is Luka Romero?
Luka Romero stands at a height of 1.65 m i.e. 5 feet and 5 inches tall. He has an athletic body build. He has dark brown eyes and his hair color is black.
Luka Romero Salary
Luka Romero is one of the aspiring prospects in football. Having already dubbed as Mexican Messi, he scored 230 goals in 108 matches for Mallorca's youth team. He signed an 8-year contract with the club when he was just 10-years old. The young talent will surely land a lucrative deal in the coming years. Big clubs are surely keeping a tab on him. His contract detail is not available for now. His salary and net worth will be updated here soon.
Trivias About Luka Romero You Need To Know.
- He is dubbed as Mexican Messi.
- He plays as an attacking midfielder.
- He wears shirt number 41 at Mallorca.
- He holds three nationalities, Argentinian, Mexican, and Spanish.