Facts About Mackenzie Ziegler
|19 Years Old
|Mac, Kenzie, Mack Z, Kenz, Mackenz, Kenzie Boo
|Mackenzie Frances Ziegler
|Dancer , Singer , Actress
|Best Known For
|5 feet 5½ inches
|Place Of Birth
|Source of Wealth
|Teen Choice Awards for Choice Muser
|Bra Cup Size
|Reading, Shopping, and Travelling
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Being a child celebrity, Mackenzie Ziegler is known for appearing in the Dance Moms along with her elder sister Maddie and mother Melissa. Besides the dancer, she was a singer, actress, and model as well. She also got a national title for her solo performance in the Season 2 finale of the show. Currently, She enjoys a huge following on her social media accounts. She is also related to philanthropic activities at such an early age. to know more about her, you can read the below article.
What is Mackenzie Ziegler famous for?
- An American dancer, singer, actress, and model.
Where is Mackenzie Ziegler from?
Going back to her early life, Mackenzie was born under the birth sign of Gemini to her parents, Melissa Gisoni and Kurt Ziegler as Mackenzie Frances Ziegler in the year 2004. She raised along with her five siblings named Maddie Ziegler, Michele Gisoni, Tyler Ziegler, Ryan Ziegler, and Mathew Gisoni in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the U.S. Her nationality is American and his ethnicity is White. Her religious views are Roman Catholic.
Similarly, Her parents had to go through the turmoil of bankruptcy when she was still a baby. Later, her parents were divorced. Later, Her mother got remarried in 2013 with her present husband. Further, she was home-schooled in his childhood.
What does Mackenzie Ziegler do?
- Talking about her acting journey, Mackenzie Ziegler started her career in 2011 through the reality TV show, Dance Moms.
- She continued on the show, along with her elder sister Maddie and mother Melissa for the next 6 seasons but in 2016 she left the show for pursuing other projects with her family.
- In 2014, she debuted the album Mack which Z ranked #1 on the pop charts of iTunes. She continued releasing her videos and singles in 2015 and 2016 as well.
- In 2015, She debut on Nickelodeon's sitcom Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn and appeared in a WowWee commercial alongside her sister.
- The same year, She appeared in a bunch of Talk shows, like The Today Show and in a WowWee commercial.
- In 2015, she started modeling and walking the Polo Ralph Lauren Runway. She also became the face for several promotional campaigns of different brands in 2016.
- In 2016, She released a music video, titled “Day & Night” with singer Johnny Orlando. The same year, She collaborated with TurnBoard to release the Kenzie Ziegler TurnBoard, a turning practice tool for dancers.
- Also, She released another single, Monsters (AKA Haters) in 2017.
- She released a tee-shirt line named Tee4Too in 2016 and in 2017 she was named brand ambassador for the Emily West girls’ fashion line.
- In 2017-18, She and Orlando presented their Day & Night Tour throughout North America and the UK.
- Also, She and her sister conducted a dance workshop tour of Australia in January 2017. They conducted another dance workshop tour of Australia and New Zealand in mid-2018.
- In 2018, She and her sister appeared on The Slow Mo Guys YouTube channel. Also, She appeared on the cover of the April/May 2018 issue of Girls' Life magazine.
- Later that year, She released a self-help book titled Kenzie's Rules for Life: How to be Happy, Healthy, and Dance to Your Own Beat which ranked No. 7 on the Publishers Weekly best-seller list for juvenile non-fiction.
- In fall 2018, She launched her own cosmetics line, "Love, Kenzie." Also, she released her second studio album, Phases in 2018.
- In mid-2019, She signed with Arista Records and toured the US as the warm-up act for PrettyMuch.
- The same year, She released a line of sweatshirts and tee-shirts with FanJoy. She also gave her voice in an animated film named Ice Princess Lily.
- In 2020, She and her sister were guest judges on the Quibi dance competition show Floored.
- Her upcoming film project is Let Us In which is in the post-production phase.
What are the achievements of Mackenzie Ziegler?
Througout her career, Mackenzie Ziegler gоt nоmіnаtеd аt thе уеаr 2016 Тееn Сhоісе Аwаrdѕ fоr Сhоісе Мuѕеr аnd аlѕо gоt nоmіnаtеd fоr Fаvоrіtе Dаnсеr 17 & Undеr аt thе уеаr 2017 Іnduѕtrу Dаnсе Аwаrdѕ. She has won the 2018 Teen Choice Awards for Choice Muser.
Mackenzie Ziegler boyfriend
Reflecting on her personal life, Mackenzie previously in a relationship with Isaak Presley. However, the lovebirds kept their relationship out of media till 2019 after her boyfriend confirm their affairs through his Instagram by posting the picture. Later, the couple broke up their relationship in 2020. Presently, she seems to be single and focusing her career quite seriously.
How Much is Mackenzie Ziegler Worth?
Mackenzie Ziegler has earned the sum of a good amount of money and salary from his profession as an actress and singer in the fields of the entertainment industry. As per the online sites, she has reported $3 million net worth as of 2020 and her salary is somewhere around $600 Thousand a year. She also adds up her fortune through her dancing and modeling career.
What is Mackenzie Ziegler height?
Mackenzie Ziegler has a height of 5 feet 5½ inches and she weighs around 50 Kg. Her eyes are hazel and his hair color is brown. She used 30B bra size and her body measurements are 32-24-35 inches with a slim body. Additionally, she used 6 (US) shoe size.
Trivias About Mackenzie Ziegler You Need To Know.
- She danced at Abby Lee Dance Company from the ages of 2 to 11.
- Her music is often played on Radio Disney where she has been invited to guest interview and sing.
- Her favorite TV show is "Keeping Up With the Kardashians".
- Her middle name is in honor of grandmother.
- Her birth name is Taylor, but it was changed to Mackenzie two days after she was born.