Maia Mitchell - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Boyfriend, Nationality, Religion, Age, Facts, Wiki, Sister, Show, Parents, Family, Rudy Mancuso, Career, News
Maia Mitchell is an Australian actress and singer best known for her appearance in the children's television series Mortified. She is also popular for playing the role of Natasha Ham in the teen drama Trapped. Interested in the performing arts from a young age, she actively participated in her school stage productions as a student.
Eventually, she began acting in local theater productions which gave her the confidence to pursue her passion further. The success of the series ensured that the young girl received many other acting offers within a short time. After making a name for herself in the Australian television industry, she proceeded to make her television debut in the US with a role in the Disney Channel TV series Jessie. She also contributed to the soundtrack album of the movie as a singer. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Maia Mitchell famous for?
- A versatile Australian actress and singer.
- Her roles as Natasha Ham in Trapped in 2008 and as Brittany Flune in Mortified in 2006.
Where is Maia Mitchell from?
Recalling her early life, Mitchell was born in Lismore, New South Wales, Australia. Her father, Alex Mitchell is a taxi driver where her mother, Jill Mitchell works in the education system. She has one younger brother named Charlie.
Similarly, she is of Australian nationality and Caucasian ethnicity. From her early life, she was into acting, popular culture and music hence learned playing guitar.
Where is Maia Mitchell go for education?
Concerning her education details, Mitchell was educated from Trinity Catholic College, Lismore. Along with her academics, she did acting in school plays and local theatre productions.
When did Maia Mitchell pursue her acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Mitchell began her acting career in the year 2006 playing the main role in Mortified. She has worked in several filmographies at a very young age.
- She played as Brittany Flune for 25 episodes of Mortified from 2006-2007. She continued her acting career from 2008 playing the main role in Trapped as Natasha Hamilton.
- In the year 2009, she also played as Taphony in an episode of K-9 titled Taphony and the Time Loop.
- In 2011, she again played the role of Natasha Hamilton in the series Castaway for 15 episodes. She has played in numerous television series which has added to her fan following.
- In 2013, she played Shaylee Michaels in Jessie in the episode Jessie’s Big Break. Similarly, she made her big break in the Disney Channel Original Movie Teen Beach Movie where she played the role of McKenzie along with Ross Lynch, Grace Phipps, Garrett Clayton, and Jordan Fisher.
- Furthermore, she starred in popular Freeform drama series The Fosters as Callie Adams Foster from 2013 to 2018 and her performance has been praised.
- During the show's fifth and last season, it was announced that she and Cierra Ramirez would be spun off into their series, titled Good Trouble as reported in June 2018. She also collaborated with her boyfriend Rudy Mancuso for the song “Magic”.
Who is Maia Mitchell dating now?
Reflecting on her personal life, Mitchell has been in a relationship with Viner and musician, Rudy Mancuso since 2015. The couple confirmed their relationship via Rudy’s Instagram post in March 2016. Later, that year, they were rumored to be part away since they have not seen together.
However, they surprised their fans by posting their pictures on Instagram in 2017 and giving a strong message that they are on good terms with each other. Also, in April 2018, they were seen together holding hands.
Besides this, She has been linked up with Luke Erceg (2008), John DeLuca (2013), Jake T. Austin and Ross Lynch in the past. Furthermore, she has dated Ramy Youssef from 2012 to 2014.
How much is Maia Mitchell's worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Mitchell earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession as an actress. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $3 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Maia Mitchell?
Observing her body physics, Mitchell stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 54 Kg. Similarly, she has an hourglass body with body measures of 33-24-34 inches. She wears 8 (AU) dress sizes and 8.5 (AU) shoe sizes. Further, she has a pair of dark brown eyes and hair color.
Trivias About Maia Mitchell You Need To Know.
- She learned to play guitar at a young age.
- She considers her mom her biggest musical inspiration.
- She couldn't live without her iPhone.
- She is very insecure about her nose.