Facts About Malaysia Pargo
|42 Years Old
|Lecturer , TV Celebrity
|Place Of Birth
|Famous as an American reality star and Entrepreneur
|Best Known For
|Known for being the former wife of Jannero Pargo
|5ft 6 inches(1.67m)
|Bra Cup Size
Malaysia Pargo is an American reality star and entrepreneur who is best known for being the former wife of Jannero Pargo. Jannero is an American professional basketball coach and former player who is currently the assistant coach for the Indiana Pacers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The couple tied the knot in 2006 and later got divorced in June 2016. Malaysia is also recognized for her appearance in the American reality television series "Basketball Wives LA" from 2011-to 2016. She is also the owner of "Three Beats Jewelry" and "3BeatL".
Besides, she is also active on the social media platform with around 2.8 million followers on her verified Instagram account: @malaysiainthecity and has around 396k followers on her verified Twitter account: @MalaysiaPargo
What is Malaysia Pargo famous for?
- Famous as an American reality star and Entrepreneur
- Known for being the former wife of Jannero Pargo
Where is Malaysia Pargo from?
Malaysia Pargo was born on August 12, 1980, in Compton, California, United States. Her birth name is Laquisha Gilbert. She holds an American nationality. Her ethnicity is African-American while Leo is her zodiac sign. She was raised in her hometown, Compton where she completed her high school education. She had a younger brother, Dontae Hayes who died on New Year's Eve in 2013 after being shot by a Police at the age of 20. Her cousin, Byron Scott is a basketball player.
Malaysia Pargo's Career
- Malaysia Pargo made her television debut in 2011 by being one of the cast members of the American reality television series "Basketball Wives: Los Angeles". The show chronicled the everyday lives of women romantically linked to men in the professional basketball industry. The first season of the show premiered on August 29, 2011.
- She remained in the show until its fifth and final season, which began on July 17, 2016. She became one of the show's most popular cast members throughout her time on the show.
- She then appeared in various TV shows and series including "Datzhott: Home & Family", "Hip Hop Squares", "The Arsenio Hall Show", "Noches con Platanito", "The Eric Andre Show", "AbSIRd", and "Big Morning Buzz Live".
- Malaysia also got featured in the music video of Mase's song "Nothing".
- Besides, she is a well-established entrepreneur.
- In the year 2011, she launched her own unique jewelry line called "Three Beats Jewelry."
- She is the owner of "3BeatL".
- She even collaborated with Hedgecock Creed, a furniture and upholstery manufacturer, to create a unique bedding range.
Who is Malaysia Pargo's husband?
Malaysia Pargo was previously married to her ex-husband, Jannero Pargo. Jannero is an American professional basketball coach and former player who is currently the assistant coach for the Indiana Pacers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Malaysia met Jannero for the first time in Los Angeles, California when she was just 21 years old. The couple soon started dating each other and finally tied the knot in 2006. The couple welcomed their first son, Jannero Pargo Jr. in 2007. The couple also became blessed with the twins, Jayden and Jayla, in 2011. However, the couple got separated in 2014 and finalized their divorce in June 2016.
Jannero paid her half of his $401k savings plan, $15,380 in monthly child support, $7,500 in spousal support, a 2015 Mercedes Benz G550, access to three checking accounts, and all rights to his Three Beats LLC diamond collection as alimony following their divorce.
Malaysia is currently single. She seems to be enjoying a happy life with her children in her house in Los Angeles, California. Previously, she also dated another basketball player, James Harden.
How much is Malaysia Pargo's net worth?
Malaysia Pargo has quite good earnings from her career as a reality star and Entrepreneur. She is the owner of "Three Beats Jewelry" and "3BeatL". Her source of income is surely her TV appearances and business. She also makes additional income from her endorsement deals with renowned brands. She also received Jannero's $401k savings plan, $15,380 in monthly child support, $7,500 in spousal support, and a 2015 Mercedes Benz G550 as alimony following her divorce. Including all of her earnings, Malaysia has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million as of 2022.
How tall is Malaysia Pargo?
Malaysia Pargo is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained hourglass body physique in her early-40s. With her sparkling brown eyes with black hair, Malaysia has surely won several hearts all over the world. She stands tall at 5ft 6inches(1.67m) while her body weighs around 60kg(132 lbs). Her maintained body physique measures 36-26-38 inches with 36B as her bra cup size and 6(US) as her shoe size.
Trivias About Malaysia Pargo You Need To Know.
- Malaysia Pargo has three children.
- She loves adventure and often travels to different places with her friends.