Last updated on August 15th, 2023 at 07:23 am
Facts About Mandy Moore
|Celebrated Name||Mandy Moore|
|Age||39 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Mandy Moore|
|Birth Name||Mandy Moore|
|Place Of Birth||Nashua, New Hampshire|
|Father||Donald Don Moore|
|Ethnicity||Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, English, and Scottish|
|Siblings||2: Kyle and Scott|
|Height||1.78 m/5 feet 10 inches|
|Weight||61 Kg/134 lbs|
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||$14 Million|
|Boyfriend||Taylor Goldsmith married 2018|
|Best Known For||Her voice to the role of Rapunzel in "Tangled"|
Getting the rank beside American pop-queens Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears, teen dance-pop sensation, Mandy Moore has also emerged out as the most popular female singers since 1990s. Releasing six studio albums and several compilation albums which have spawned numbers of hit singles, she has flourished her distinctive musical career worldwide. Her genuine singing talents and midriff-free image have propelled her from the music recording studio to acting arenas. Gravitating towards the job in front of the camera, she had accumulated much more from the numbers of Hollywood hits like "Because I Said So", "How To Deal" and "License to Wed". By profession, she is an actress as well as a singer.
Due to her hit singles like “Candy”, “I Wanna Be with You”, “In My Pocket”, and others.
Mandy is also known for her acting roles in the movies A Walk to Remember (2002), Saved! (2004) and others.
Mandy also lent her voice to the role of Rapunzel in animated film Tangled (2010).
Early Life of Mandy
With the birth name Amanda Leigh Moore, she was born on 10th April 1984 in Nashua, New Hampshire to news reporter, Stacy and American Airlines pilot, Donald "Don" Moore. Holding the mixed ancestries including Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, English, and Scottish, she was born to be an only sister to two brothers: Kyle and Scott. Due to her father’s job migration, her family relocated to Longwood, Seminole Country, of Florida just after two months of her birth and she was raised over there. Her horoscope is Aries. Realizing her interests in music and dramas from the very early age, her grandmother, a professional ballerina had inspired her to launch the career in entertainments. After starring in several local productions, she had honed her skills by taking the singing lessons.
Body Features of Mandy
Mandy has got a hot body figure. She has a tall height of 1.78 m 5 feet 10 inches and balanced weight of 61 Kg (134 lbs). Her body measurements is 36-26-36 inches and Bra size is 34B. She has a light brown hair with Hazel eye color. Her dress size is 6 (US) while shoe size is 10 (US).
Career of Mandy
- Landing the singing job at local sporting events, Mandy was noticed by one of the members of Epic Records.
- Soon after that, she began her professional journey singing with the Epic Records and subsequently released her debut single "Candy" in 1999 that received a Gold certification from RIAA and platinum certification from ARIA.
- After she released her first studio album "So Real", she went to share her similarities with top 10 pop singers of that time.
- In the following year, she came out with her second studio album "I Wanna Be with You".
- The album turned to be the debut album in several countries as her first album was released in the limited countries.
- She had released her self-titled third album in 2001 that accumulated mixed reviews from the fans and critics.
- Her third album has become the last album till date to get the Gold Certification from RIAA.
- Along with the release of her 4th studio album "Coverage" in the year 2003, she parted from the record label.
- She took a break from music for few years and made her come-back in 2007 with the album "Wild Hope", which couldn’t garner the success like rest of her albums.
- Later, her 6th studio album "Amanda Leigh" went to revitalize her fame getting the 25th position in Billboard 200 chart.
- Aside from her career in music, drama-loving Moore has also branched out into show business.
- She had made her film debut in 2001 with only the voice role in the movie "Dr. Dolittle 2".
- Afterward, she appeared alongside Anne Hathaway in the comedy movie "The Princess Diaries".
- Her first starring role was as Jamie Sullivan in the romantic drama film "A Walk To Remember".
- Her prominent acting ventures continued with the movies like "Chasing Liberty", "Saved!".
- She had also played the co-starring roles in romantic comedies "License to Wed" and "Because I Said So".
- She voiced the character Rapunzel in “Tangled” (2010) and ‘Tangled Ever After’ (2012).
- Likewise, she also showed up in the motion picture ‘Love, Wedding, Marriage’ in 2011 in which she played Ava.
- Her acting projects have exceeded to more number.
- August 3, 2018, she co-starred with Amandla Stenberg in the science fiction-thriller "The Darkest Minds".
- In February 2019, Moore co-starred with Justin Bartha, Barbara Jacques and Paul Lieberstein in the short comedic action film The Big Break.
- On September 17, 2019, Moore released her first original song in over a decade, the single "When I Wasn't Watching", with an accompanying music video; this was followed by the single "I'd Rather Lose" on October 31.
- In November, she co-starred in the independent historical drama Midway with Ed Skrein, Patrick Wilson, Luke Evans, Aaron Eckhart, Nick Jonas, Dennis Quaid, and Woody Harrelson.
- On March 6, 2020, Moore released her sixth studio album Silver Landings via Verve Forecast Records.
- On May 13, 2022, Moore released her seventh studio album, In Real Life.
- On April 5, Moore released her second single off the album, "Little Dreams".
Net Worth of Mandy
With her sustainability in prominent areas of both the acting and musical field, she has accumulated much more into her accounts. Till date, the estimated amount of her net worth is $14 million.
Affairs of Mandy
Not only her beautiful singing voice has made her known among the people but she has also ravishing beauty and charisma that has lured the many hearts. Her dating history encloses her relationship with several hunks including Wilmer Valderrama (2000-02), Brian McFayden during 2001, Andy Roddick from 2002 to 2004, Zach Braff (2004-06) and Greg Laswell during 2007.
In 2008, she and musician, Ryan Adams began sharing their love bonds and later turned to be husband and wife with the lavish celebration of marriage ceremony in 2009. However, the couple had divorced in January 2015 citing the irreconcilable differences. She is currently married to musician Taylor Goldsmith, they got married in 2018.
Good Works of Mandy
She has worked in various humanitarian causes including her advocates of non-profit making organizations like Population Services International, Five & Alive that addresses the health crisis faced by children. For the cervical cancer awareness, she had teamed up with GlaxoSmithKline and Gynecologic Cancer Foundation. Her philanthropic deeds include other more. American music and movie industry has been graced by her breathtaking gigs. Her fans can learn her detailed biography in the wiki.
Trivias About Mandy Moore You Need To Know.
- Mandy has given her voice to various games such as Kingdom Hearts (2002), Disney Infinity (2013), and Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (2013).
- Moore launched her own fashion line called Mblem. (to provide clothing for taller women like 5 ft 10 in or more) in 2005. Later, it was closed in early 2009.
- After her breakup with then-boyfriend Zach Braff, Mandy also struggled with depression in 2007.
- As per IMDb, her high school GPA was 3.8.
- She loves cats and has three at home named, Milo, Zoe, and Cloe.
- She is good friends with singers Josh Groban and Kellan Rhude.