Mandy Rose Bio, Net Worth, Facts, Wiki, Career, Famous, Partner, Wrestler, WWE, Boyfriend, Dating, Husband, Age, Wrestlemania, Height, Father, Title
Amanda Saccomanno, aka Mandy Rose, is a female wrestler in America as well as a model, fitness trainer and reality television personality. She debuted in the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in 2015 on the reality competition show WWE Tough Enough and was subsequently, in that same year, singed to the company. Following her contract with WWE, she joined the reality television show Total Divas. To know more about her, you can read the below article.
What is Mandy Rose Famous For?
- An American professional wrestler, television personality, and former fitness and figure competitor.
Where is Mandy Rose From?
Going back to her early life, Mandy Rose was born to parents Rich Saccomanno and Mary Saccomanno in Westchester County, New York, the U.S. in the year 1991. She is American by nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group and has Irish-Italian ancestry. She had an awesome childhood with her three siblings.
For education, She started high school in Yorktown High School and later attended the Lona College from where she majored in speech pathology.
Mandy Rose Career Highlights
- Talking about her career journey, Mandy Rose started her professional wrestling career in 2015 and was a fitness beauty pageant before that. She was the Fashion Bikini Champion and 2014 World Beauty Fitness winner.
- She began her career performing in the WWE competition called WWE Tough Enough and she signed a five-year contract with WWE. During her WWE career, she played against several respected players in WWE history including Alicia Fox, Sara Lee, Josh Bredi, and many more.
- In addition to this, she also performed in RAW, Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, and Smackdown. Before her wrestling career, she also took part in different fitness publications as a model and also performed in WWE 2K19 as a playable character in WWE Video Game.
- It was revealed on the April 3rd, 2020, episode of SmackDown that Deville was working with Ziggler to keep Otis from Rose. On April 5th at WrestleMania 36, She interfered during a match between Otis and Ziggler by attacking Deville, who was at ringside, and Ziggler, which helped Otis score the victory. Following the match, she and Otis shared a kiss.
Who is Mandy Rose Married to?
Mandy Rose is currently dating a fellow professional wrestler, Tino Sabbatelli. She revealed about her relation with Tino on Lilian Garcia’s Wrestlemania weekend podcast in April of 2018. Before this, She was engaged to Michael Lubic. They had started to date way back in 2010 and got involved in 2016. She felt good about the engagement and even shared the news by posting pictures on her social media.
However, the sad news broke that the couple surprisingly parted ways towards the end of 2017, and she never made it to the altar. Without dwelling on the past, we wish her current relationship to be a success and hope she gets all the happiness she deserves.
What is the Net Worth of Mandy Rose?
In a short period, talented and gorgeous Mandy has made herself a renowned household name in the world of professional wrestling. Along with her tremendous popularity and huge fan base, she is also supposed to have accumulated a decent amount of wealth. Her net worth is estimated to be above $3 Million as of now. Some sources even claim that she receives above $80 Thousand as her annual salary. This figure is only expected to rise along with her stardom.
How Tall is Mandy Rose?
Talking about her body physics, Rose has a height of 5 feet 4 inches and he has a body-weight of 54 Kg. She has well-toned skin and a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair color. Further, her body measures 35-24-37 inches and her bra size is a 40C.
Did You Know?
- During the Alexa Bliss vs Mandy Rose match Mandy ripped off Alexa's fake eyelashes. It turned out to be the, "lash straw" though. Alexa then , "lashed out at Mandy." Alexa Bliss won the match.
- we can get some idea about how she maintains her stunning figure and looks.
- She felt good about the engagement and even shared the news by posting pictures on her social media.