Facts About Marina Squerciati
|39 Years Old
|Marina Teresa Squerciat
|Place Of Birth
|New York City, New York, U.S.
|United States of America
|Eli J. Kay-Oliphant
|5 feet 6 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Source of Wealth
|Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
|B.A. Degree in Theater
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Marina Squerciati is an American actress known for casting a role as Officer Kim Burgess in regular series on the NBC drama Chicago P.D. She also starred as a guest cast in The Americans as a Russian spy and appeared in the 8th episode of Gossip Girl. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Marina Squerciati famous for?
- An American actress.
- Her roles in the NBC drama Chicago P.D. as Officer Kim Burgess.
Where is Marina Squerciati born?
Recalling her early life, Marina Squerciati was born as Marina Teresa Squerciati in New York City, New York, USA. Her parents are Paula, a beautician and a fashion critique and Rodger Squerciati, a judge as well as a teacher of law at the University of California. She does not have any siblings.
Similarly, Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is Italian. She grew up in Mississippi with her grandparents until she was 6. After her 6th birthday, she returned to L.A and lived with her parents.
Which institution does Marina Squerciati go to study?
Concerning her education, Marina attended the Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy. After graduation, she attended Northwestern University and graduated with a BA degree in Theater. Furthermore, she learned ballet at The School of The America Ballet.
When did Marina Squwrciati begin her acting career?
- Moving towards his career, Marina began her career as a ballerina and later became a theater actress. Her first major role was in an off-Broadway play Just in Time: The Judy Holliday Story. She won Agnes Moorehead Award for her performance in the play.
- A year after, she made her first Broadway debut in To Be or Not to Be, based on the story by Ernest Halliday. Her impressive start and promising acting won her roles in some other plays like Manipulation, Beauty of the Father and others. Her TV roles came in 1993, appearing in a TV drama The Nutcracker.
- She made her feature film debut in It’s Complicated in 2009. In 2012, she appeared in the films Alter Egos and Frances Ha. She also starred in the indie film Sparks based on the critically acclaimed comic SPARKS.
- Her television debut was on Law & Order: Criminal Intent in 2009. After appearing in guest roles on The Good Wife, Damages, Blue Bloods, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 2010 and 2011, she gained attention by many filmmakers and directors.
- Currently, she appears as a series regular on the NBC drama Chicago P.D. as Officer Kim Burgess.
Is Marina Squerciati married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Marin is romantically living her married life with longtime love, Eli Kay-Oliphant. However, the duo didn’t reveal when and where did their marriage took place. According to the source article, they began dating from their college days.
In February 2017, She announced that she was pregnant with a baby on her social media but didn’t reveal baby daddy's name. Furthermore, the news confirmed that the baby child father is a longtime college sweetheart Eli Kay-Oliphant. She also shared a glimpse of her baby daughter to her well-wisher on 09th May 2017.
How much is Marina Squerciati's worth?
Being part of the entertainment industry, Marina maintained a good sum of income from her acting career. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $1 million at present. However, she has never talked about her salary in front of the media.
How tall is Marina Squerciati?
Observing her body physics, Marina stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 55 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of gree eyes and blonde hair color with white skin. Her dress size is 6(US). Further, she has a banana-shaped body with a body measurement of 36-26-36 inches and wears a bra size of 34B.
Trivias About Marina Squerciati You Need To Know.
- She has played the same character (Officer Kim Burgess) in five different television series: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999), Chicago Fire (2012), Chicago P.D. (2014), Chicago Med (2015) and Chicago Justice (2017).