Facts About Marine Serre
|31 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Best Known For
|Pepijn van Eeden
|Source of Wealth
|Bra Cup Size
Marine Serre is a French fashion designer who is well known for her works with several popular companies; Maison Margiela and Alexander McQueen. Serre even won the 2017 LVMH Prize for Young Fashion Designers. Having her career started since the year of 2016, Serre has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular fashion designers in a very short span.
Besides, she even has an official verified account on Instagram: @marineserre_official where mostly her design works are uploaded which has over 521k followers.
What is Marine Serre Famous for?
- Famous as a fashion designer.
Where is Marine Serre Born?
Marine Serre was born on December 13, 1991, in Brive-la-Gaillarde, France. Her birth name is Marine Serre. Her nationality is French. Serre belongs to the White ethnicity while Sagittarius is her zodiac sign.
Born and raised in her hometown, Marine developed an interest in fashion designing while at her school near Marseille. Just after two years of her graduation from the school, she moved to Belgiun=m where she attended La Cambre, later graduating with high honors in 2016.
At her graduation show "Radical Call For Love" held in 2016, she earned her initial recognition with her works which sparked the interest of international stores such as The Broken Arm and Dover Street Market.
Marine Serre's Career Highlights
- Marine Serre started her designing career soon after when she held internships working under Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen.
- She worked with many reputable brands and companies under Matthieu Blazy at Maison Margiela and Raf Simons at Dior.
- She then got a chance to work as a designer for Balenciaga in Paris for a year.
- She even won the LVMH Prize for "Young Fashion Designers" and "ANDAM Prize" in 2017.
- She made her runway debut in February 2018 in Paris.
- She also appeared in the ‘Autumn/Winter 2018 show’, and she has shown three collections at ‘Paris Fashion Week.’
- She then worked as a host at Vogue's 2019 Force of Fashion conference on October 10 and 11 in New York City.
- Also, the fact that her brand is stocked internationally at Dover Street Market, Nordstrom, SSENSE, and more.
- She even has released her first men’s collection featuring tie-dyed silk sweatshirts made of upcycled materials.
Marine Serre's Boyfriend
Marine Serre is currently dating Pepijn van Eeden. Eeden is a businessman whom she has been dating for long terms and even has moved out with him in Paris.
Marine Serre's Net Worth
Marine Serre has quite good earnings from her professional career as a fashion designer. Her designed works have been praised all over the world by several prestigious design companies and other personalities.
In her short span of a career which started in 2016, she has earned much about with her talent and hard work. Her net worth is estimated to be around $35 million.
Marine Serre's Height
Marine Serre is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained slim body physique in her 20s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 7inch.(1.70m) while her body weighs around 55kg(121 lbs).
Her body measurement is around 34-24-33 inches with 34B as her bra size, 4(US) as her dress size, and 7(US) as her shoe size. She has a fair complexion with short brown hair and black eyes.
Trivias About Marine Serre You Need To Know.
- She did schooling from Marseille.
- Georgina Rodrigo(girlfriend of Cristiano Ronaldo) follows her account on Instagram.