Marisol Nichols - Bio, Net Worth, Actress, Movies, TV Shows, Leaving Riverdale, Divorce, Husband, Kids, Ethnicity, Married, Age, Height, Facts, Wiki
Marisol Nichols is an actress from the United States. She is best known for her portrayal of Special Agent Nadia Yassir in the sixth season of American TV series 24. Also, she is famous for her role as Hermoine Lodge in the 2017 American teen drama TV series Riverdale. Riverdale is based on the characters of Archie Comics. Let's explore more about her through this article.
What is Marisol famous for?
- An American TV and a film actress.
- Her role as the Hermione Lodge in the teen drama series, Riverdale.
Where is Marisol Nichols from?
Recalling her early life, Marisol was born in the city of Chicago in the state of Illinois in the United States in the year 1973. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed (Spanish-Mexican and Ashkenazi Jewish).
She was born to her mother, Maria Patnick as the eldest child of 3 children. Her father’s name is Robert Falkenhof. Unfortunately, she never met her father. She has an ethnic background of Hungarian and Romanian descent from her father's side. Similarly, she has Mexican ancestry from her mother's side. She is a much-closed kind of person.
As a result, she hasn’t shared a lot of information about her childhood. Similarly, she has chosen to keep details about education and early days secret too. For education, She attended the College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn, Illinois.
When did Marisol Nichols begin her acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Marisol became more focused on acting since the age of 17. As per her professional acting career, she is active since 1996.
- She featured in TV series like Due South, My Guys, and Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1996. The next year in 1997, she appeared in more TV series.
- Additionally, she also made her film debut in 1997 in multiple films like Scream 2, Vegas Vacation, and others. Afterward, she went on doing several minor roles in the films and TV series.
- From 2002 to 2002, she featured in the TV series, Resurrection Blvd in 53 episodes.
- She went on working hard for bigger and better roles. Finally, in 2007, she acted in the crime thriller TV series, 24. Her portrayal of Nadia Yassir earned her critical acclaim and nomination for ALMA Award.
- Presently, she plays the character of Hermione Lodge in the series, Riverdale. Some of her other on-screen projects are Blind Justice, In Justice, the Gates, and Big Momma’s House 2.
Who is Marisol Nichols Married To?
Reflecting on her personal life, Marisol is a married woman as of now. She is married to a talented person named Taron Lexton. Taron is a South-African director, producer, and cinematographer. The couple got married on April 13th, 2008. She was pregnant when they tied the marital knot.
Together they have a child named Rain India Lexton who was born on September 30th, 2008. Other than this, there is no other information about the marriage ceremony.
Previously, she was married to an Italian comic book artist named Andrea Sorrentino. They shared marital vows in 1995. But unfortunately, after a couple of years of marriage, they separated and finally got divorced in 1998.
What is the net worth of Marisol Nichols?
Being an actress by profession, Marisol earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $5 million at present. however, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Marisol Nichols?
Observing her body physics, Marisol has a stunning looking body. She stands tall at a height of 5 feet 4 inches. Similarly, she weighs around 55 Kg. She has dark brown hair and eye colors. Additionally, she has a stunning body figure of 34-25-35 inches. Her shoe size 7 (US) and dress size 4 (US). Further, her bra size 32B.
Trivias About Marisol Nichols You Need To Know.
- She received the distinguished Golden Eagle Award for the most promising actress in 2001.
- She became a member of Church of Scientology when she was introduced to it by her chiropractor.
- She started my own non-profit organization in 2015 to combat human trafficking. My 501c3 is called Foundation for a Slavery Free World.