Facts About Mark Labbett
|Celebrated Name||Mark Labbett|
|Age||57 Years Old|
|Nick Name||The Beast, The Brain Box|
|Birth Name||Mark Andrew Labbett|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Place Of Birth||Tiverton, Devon, England|
|Marital Status||Married But Divorced|
|Brothers||Paul and Philip Labbett|
|Height||6 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Instagram,|
Mark Andrew Labbett is a British television personality best recognized as Chaser on ITV’s game show titled The Chase in the United Kingdom. He first appeared in the show in 2009 and has since contributed to the American version as the sole Chaser in 2013 as well as one of the five Chasers on the Australian version since 2016. Let's know more about him through this article.
What is Mark Labbett famous for?
- A British quizzer and television personality.
Where was Mark Labbett live?
Recalling his early life, Mark Labbett was born as Mark Andrew Labbett in Tiverton, Devon, England, to Carolyn and Jon Labbett in the year 1965. He has two younger brothers named Paul and Philip. He is British by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity.
Where is Mark Labbett educated?
Concerning his education details, Mark attended Exeter College, Oxford and obtained his Master of Arts degree in mathematics from there. Later on, Labbett received his Postgraduate Certificate in Education in secondary education from the University of Exeter. He also attended the University of Glamorgan (currently the University of South Wales) and obtained his legal CPE and LPC qualifications from there.
What does Mark Labbett do?
- Moving towards his career, Mark initially taught in secondary schools such as Cove School in Farnborough, where he served as a supply teacher in physical education and maths. He then became interested in quizzing.
- In April 2001, he, along with his team, competed in the Jumbo Quiz and won a weekend in Paris. Currently, He serves as a question writer at the quiz company, Redtooth.
- As far as his television appearances are concerned, He first appeared on the quiz program Mastermind in the year 1999. The following year, he again appeared on Mastermind as well as in another game show Countdown.
- In 2004, he participated on Channel 5’s BrainTeaser and won £500 there. A year later, he won £1,500 on a game show titled SUDO-Q. Labbett also won £32,000 in ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire during that time.
- After this, he led his Welsh quiz team in European Quizzing Championships and obtained fifth place. Then in 2009, the British player, along with his team, won BBC Four's Only Connect. The same year, Labbett became one of the Chasers for ITV’s The Chase. He then served as the only chaser on the American version of this game show in August 2013.
- Three years later, he participated in the ITV series titled Sugar-Free Farm. His other TV appearances include The National Lottery People's Quiz, Are You an Egghead? and University Challenge. He is also seen as one of the five Chasers on the Australian version of the game show The Chase alongside UK Chaser Anne Hegerty.
Who is Mark Labbett wife?
Reflecting on his personal life, Mark was married to Katie, who is his distant relative and 27 years younger than him, in October 2014. They have a son. The couple reportedly separated in 2019 but reconciled for the sake of their child.
What is the net worth of Mark Labbett?
Being a TV personality by profession, Mark earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $2 million at present. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Mark Labbett?
Observing his body statistics, Mark stands a height of 6 feet 7 inches and weighs around 172 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of brown eyes and black hair color. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.