Last updated on August 25th, 2023 at 08:33 am
Facts About Matteo Berrettini
|Celebrated Name||Matteo Berrettini|
|Age||27 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Matteo Berrettini|
|Place Of Birth||Rome, Lazio|
|Parents||Luca Berrettini and Claudia Bigo|
|Marital Status||Unmarried - Single|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Sports Industry|
|Body Measurement||42-32-15 inches|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Bicep Size||15 inches|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Matteo Berrettini is a famous people who is best known as a Tennis Player. He is an Italian tennis player. Berrettini has a career-high ATP singles ranking of world No. 20, achieved on 24 June 2019, and a career-high ATP doubles ranking of world No. 105, achieved on 22 July 2019. Here are the lesser-known facts about the tennis player.
Matteo Berrettini reacts to making maiden Grand Slam quarterfinal
Rising Italian star Matteo Berrettini was lost for words after reaching his maiden Grand Slam quarterfinal at the US Open. Berrettini, seeded at No. 24, handed a straight-set defeat to fellow rising star Andrey Rublev 6-1 6-4 7-6 (4) to become the first Italian quarterfinalist at Flushing Meadows in 42 years. "It’s something really crazy. I cannot believe it right now. I need a few hours to understand what happened," Berrettini said during his on-court interview, per the AFP. "I’m just happy. Seeing my team and family here and crying, for me it’s unbelievable."
Rublev recently stunned Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka en route to reaching the Cincinnati Masters quarterfinal as a qualifier. The Russian continued his fine form at Flushing Meadows as he beat Stefanos Tsitsipas and Nick Kyrgios en route to the round-of-16. "I think I did an unbelievable match. I thought Andrey was playing really good and playing with confidence," Berrettini acknowledged. "I was mixing my tennis, using the slice, forehand and serve. I think all my weapons were really good today”. World No. 25 Berrettini plays next against the winner of the match between Gael Monfils and Pablo Andujar.
Where did Matteo Berrettini grow up?
Recalling his early life, Matteo Berrettini was born in Rome, Italy. He is Italian by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. There is no information available regarding his parents and education on online sites. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know. Further, he has a brother named Jacopo Berrettini, who also plays professional tennis.
When did Matteo Berrettini pursue his tennis career?
- Matteo Berrettini’s professional career began in 2015. Berrettini lives in Rome, Italy and plays Right-handed (two-handed backhand).
- Over an accomplished career, Berrettini won a total of 0 singles titles, won a total of 0 doubles titles and earned a total of $109,042 from the competition. Berrettini’s coaching staff included: Vincenzo Santopadre. Berrettini has won 0 singles titles, with a record of 0-1 (at ATP Tour level, Grand Slam (tennis) level, and in Davis Cup) and reached a rank of No. 120 (16 October 2017).
- Berrettini has won 0 doubles titles, with a record of 0-0 (at ATP Tour level, Grand Slam (tennis) level, and in Davis Cup) and reached a rank of No. 386 (14 August 2017) in doubles play.
- Matteo Berrettini has an Australian Open record of achieving a number one ranking (2018 Australian Open – Men’s Singles); and a US Open junior record of Q2 (2017 US Open – Men’s Singles Qualifying).
- In 2019, At the Hungarian Open, Berrettini won his second ATP singles title, beating Filip Krajinović in the final. Berrettini continued his form into the following week as he reached the final at the Bavarian International Tennis Championships. There, his nine-matches winning streak ended as he was defeated by Cristian Garín in a third set tie-breaker. At the Italian Open, Berrettini upset Alexander Zverev in the round of 32 for his first-ever win against a top 5 player.
- Berrettini has a career-high ATP singles ranking of world No. 20, achieved on 24 June 2019, and a career-high ATP doubles ranking of world No. 105, achieved on 22 July 2019.
Is Matteo Berrettini married or not?
Reflecting his personal life, Matteo is an unmarried man. As per online sites, he seems to be single. There is no record available regarding his present and past affairs and relationship on the online sites. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
How much net worth does Matteo Berrettini?
As per online sites, Matteo Berrettini's estimated net worth Under Review. Matteo's primary income source is Tennis Player. Currently, We don't have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
How tall is Matteo Berrettini?
Observing his body statistics, Matteo stands a height of 6 feet 5 inches and his weight is 198 lbs. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.