Facts About Matthew Faber
|Celebrated Name||Matthew Faber|
|Age||50 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Matthew Faber|
|Birth Name||Matthew Faber|
|Place Of Birth||United States|
|Death Date||March 28, 2020|
|Place Of Death||Van Nuys, California|
|Cause Of Death||Natural death|
|Height||5 feet 1 inches|
|Bicep Size||15 inches|
|Chest Size||36 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Net Worth||$100 Thousand|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Matthew Faber was an American actor best known for his roles in films and television series such as Welcome to the Dollhouse, Natural Born Killers, Law & Order and Palindromes. Unfortunately, he was passed away on 28th March 2020 at the age of 47. Let's know more about him and his unnoticed career through this article.
What is Matthew Faber famous for?
- An American actor.
When was Matthew Faber born?
Recalling his early life, Matthew was born in the USA to his parents in the year 1973. He is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. The information regarding his parents and siblings is still in mystery. Similarly, he was born under the birth sign Taurus and his religion is Christianity. Further, his academic qualifications are yet to be disclosed.
When did Matthew Faber begin his acting career?
- Matthew begins his career in the 1990s. He was not mostly noticed at present because his acting credits include the late 1990s movies which hardly can be remembered. He appeared in the 1996 movie Welcome to the Dollhouse and portrayed Mar Wiener.
- He also appeared in 1994's Natural Born Killer, which starred Woody Harrelson, and had a minor role as Harry in 2013 thriller The Devil You Know, starring Rosamund Pike and Jennifer Lawrence.
- His other 1990s appeared movies are Stonewall (1995), The Pallbearer (1996), Sue (1997), L.A. Without Map (1998), Restless (1998), Ride with the Devil (1999), etc.
- After gapping four years in the film industry, he appeared as Mark Weiner in the comedy-drama movie named Palindromes which was released in 2004.
- After that, he appeared in the thriller movie named Hard Luck which is written, produce and directed by Mario Van Peebles as Mark Weiner in 2006.
- After 2006, he did not appear in the film industry, as per the online sites.
What is the reason behind Matthew Faber's death?
Matthew passed away at his apartment in Van Nuys, California at the age of 47 of natural causes on 28th March 2020. The news was confirmed by his brother, Mark Faber.
Who is Matthew Faber married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Matthew's marital status is in mystery until his death. He did not share much information about his details like affairs, relationships, etc. to the media yet. So, no one could say that he is married or not till dates. If you know about him, you could share it with us by using the comment below. So, we could able to share others like you through our article.
What is the net worth of Matthew Faber?
Being an actor, Matthew earns a decent amount of money and salary from his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $100 Thousand until his death. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed. Whenever we were updated, we will let you know.
How tall is Matthew Faber?
Before his death, Matthew stands a height of 5 feet 1 inches and weighs around 49 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of green eyes and a brown hair color. He used 8 (US) and his chest size is 36 inches and his waist size os 30 inches. Further, he has a slim body with 15 inches of bicep sizes.