Maude Apatow - Bio, Boyfriend, Dating, Net Worth, Age, Facts, Family, Parents, Ethnicity, Height, Wiki, Siblings, Movies, TV Shows, Education, Sister
Maude Apatow is an American actress. She is the eldest daughter of American filmmaker Judd Apatow and actress Leslie Mann. For her performance in the film "This Is 40" as Sadie, Apatow was nominated for the 2012 Phoenix Film Critics Society Award for Best Young Actress and the 2013 Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film - Supporting Young Actress.
Apatow began her acting career playing the daughter of her mother's characters in her father's films "Knocked Up" (2007), "Funny People" (2009), and "This Is 40" (2012). She gained further recognition for her roles in the films "Other People" (2016), "The House of Tomorrow" (2017), "Assassination Nation" (2018), "The King of Staten Island" (2020), and Netflix miniseries "Hollywood"(2020).
What is Maude Apatow famous for?
- Being an American actress.
- For portraying the role of Lexi Howard in the HBO drama series Euphoria.
Who are Maude Apatow's parents?
Maude Apatow was born on 15th December 1997 in Los Banos, a city in Merced County, central California, the U.S. Her birth name is Maude Annabelle Apatow. She holds an American nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnicity of Jewish and Finnish ancestry. Her star sign is Sagittarius. She is a follower of Christianity.
Apatow was born into a well-to-do celebrity family. Her father Judd Apatow is a comedian, director, producer, and screenwriter while her mother Leslie Mann is an actress by profession. She has a younger sister, Iris Apatow, who is also an actress.
She attended the Crossroads School, a private school in Santa Monica, California. After graduating from high school, She studied theatre at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois but dropped out after her sophomore year to focus on her acting career.
Maude Apatow Career
- Apatow began acting at the age of 7 with a role in her father Judd Apatow's 2005 comedy film "The 40-Year-Old Virgin".
- In 2007, She played the role of Sadie in the film "Knocked Up".
- In 2012, Apatow reprised her "Knocked Up" role in the spin-off sequel "This Is 40".
- In 2015, She played an audience member in the film "Pitch Perfect 2".
- She appeared as Alexandra Mulcahey in the 2016 comedy-drama film "Other People".
- In 2017, she played the role of Meredith Whitcomb in the film "The House of Tomorrow".
- In 2018, Apatow starred as Grace in the comedy film "Assassination Nation".
- In 2019 she made her debut in the HBO teen drama series "Euphoria" and has been the series regular cast till present.
- In 2020, she starred as Pete Davidson's sister in her father's comedy-drama film "The King of Staten Island".
- She is currently portraying her role in Euphoria's third season which was renewed in February 2022.
Who is Maude Apatow dating?
While not officially confirmed, Maude Apatow's name has been connected with several high-profile guys. Most recently, rumors have been there of Maude's romantic link with her Euphoria's co-actor Angus Cloud. The rumor occurred after Angus shared a photo of them both having dinner on his Instagram Story on 13th February 2022. Fans were excited about the possibility of the couple dating in real life but neither of them has confirmed whether they are dating or not.
On January 20, 2022, she was spotted with Sam Koppelman while attending a basketball game between the New York Knicks and the New Orleans Pelicans. Koppelman is a 26-year-old New York Times best-selling author and also a political speechwriter. With their togetherness, rumors were speculated about her dating the handsome Author. However, Apatow has not confirmed anything about her relationship with Sam.
Previously, she was romantically connected with a British talent manager, Charlie Christie. She was with him since 2018. However, Apatow is no longer together with Charlie Christie.
Maude Apatow Net Worth
As of February 2022, the net worth of Maude Apatow is estimated to be the US $3 million. She accumulates most of her fortune through her acting career. For her role in the movies, The 24-year actor demands around $100 thousand to $500 thousand per movie which she is going to increase in the coming years.
For each episode of "Euphoria", playing as the main character, Apatow was paid around $20,000 which means the actress earns around $300 thousand per season. Apart from, Euphoria, she has played in several films. Moreover, she makes extra income from her endorsement deals.
How tall is Maude Aapatow?
Maude Apatow is 5 ft 4 inches tall and her body weight is around 52 Kg. She has an hourglass-shaped body. Her curvaceous body measures 34-26-34 inches. She is the lady with an ideal model type body and her body figure is the main subject of attraction for the people.
She wears a 34B(US) size bra and a 10 (US) size dress. She feels comfortable wearing 8(US) size shoes. She has a pair of brown-colored eyes. She looks elegant in her bob hairstyle parted in the middle that is brown in color. There are no reports to indicate that Maude has had plastic surgery.
Trivias About Maude Apatow You Need To Know.
- She is a fashion lover.
- She has a collection of expensive shoes and handbags.
- She believes in self-dependence and hardwork.