Maxime Lopez - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Contract, Dating, Girlfriend, Family, Parents, Nationality, Height, Facts, Career, Current Team, Position
Maxime Lopez is a 23-year French professional footballer who is currently playing for Serie A club Sassuolo. On 5th October 2020, Lopez joined Serie A club Sassuolo on a season-long loan with the option to buy. His playing position for the team is attacking the midfielder. His shirt number or jersey number is 8 for his current team. He also represented France internationally at the youth level.
Sassuolo wins 2-1 at Juventus on Lopez goal in stoppage time
Sassuolo starlet Maxime Lopez celebrated his late winner against Juventus at the Allianz Stadium like Cristiano Ronaldo. Massimilano Allegri's 200th match in charge of Juventus ended in defeat as Sassuolo scored late to snatch a 2-1 victory in Turin in Serie A on Wednesday. French midfielder Lopez supplied a beautiful dinked finish after charging through on goal while Juve searched for a winner to condemn Massimiliano Allegri's side to a tough defeat. Maxime Lopez stunned Juventus with a 95th-minute winner at the Allianz Stadium which earned Sassuolo a 2-1 win on Wednesday to leave their opponents lagging behind in the title race. Juve is now 13 points away from league leaders AC Milan, who squeezed past Torino on Tuesday and sit seventh after a result which was as disappointing as their performance.
What is Maxime Lopez known for?
- Being a French professional footballer.
- Being an attacking midfielder for the team, Sassuolo.
Where is Maxime Lopez From? Know About His Parents, Ethnicity, and Siblings
Maxime Lopez was born on 4th December 1997 and he is from Marseille, France where he took birth. He was given the birth name of Maxime Baile Lopez by his parents. He is French as per his nationality and his ethnicity is French-Spanish-Algerian as he was born to a French father of partially Spanish origin, and an Algerian mother. Also, he has a brother namely, Julien. By profession, his sibling is a footballer who plays in the Ligue 2 with Paris FC. Julien was a youth international for Algeria. Maxime has not revealed anything about his parents and education details to the media. He celebrated his 23rd birthday as of 2020.
Maxime Lopez Football Career Timeline
- Maxime Lopez initially started his football career from Olympique de Marseille's football academy which he joined in 2010 from F.C. Burel.
- There, he represented the club at the U-19 level in the UEFA Youth League.
- On 12th July 2014, he made his very first professional contract and was handed his non-competitive debut by interim manager Franck Passi on the same date two years later in a friendly encounter with Lausanne Sport.
- He then made his senior debut for Marseille on 21st August 2016 coming on as a 60th-minute substitute for Bouna Sarr in a 2–1 Ligue 1 away defeat to Guingamp and, just 18-minutes after entering the field of play, assisted Florian Thauvin for Marseille's only goal.
- He made his home debut game at the Stade Vélodrome on 16th October against Metz where the team won with a score of 1-0.
- He made his first start for Marseille on 30th October against Bordeaux in a 0-0 Ligue 1 home draw.
- He made 129 touches during Marseille's 1-0 Ligue 1 home win against Caen on 20th November.
- He scored the first goal of his senior club career on 10th December against Dijon where the team won with a score of 2-1.
- He scored twice in a 5–1 Ligue 1 away win over Caen on 30th April 2017. With this, he became the youngest Marseille player in 30 years to score a brace in Ligue 1.
- With Marseille, he made 35 appearances across all competitions and scored three times in his debut season.
- On 19th October 2017, he scored his first and only goal for the 2017-2018 season and his first-ever in European competitions, when he netted in a 2–1 Europa League group-stage win over Vitória de Guimarães.
- On 15th April 2018, he made his 50th league appearance for Marseille in a 3-2 victory over Troyes.
- He scored his first goal against Monaco on 15th January 2019 with a draw score of 1-1.
- He made his 100th appearance for the club in a 2–1 league loss to Saint-Étienne.
- He switched his team to join Serie A club, Sassuolo on a season-long loan with the option to buy on 5th October 2020. The deal was made permanent in April 2021.
- His contract at Sassuolo would now keep him at the club until June 2025.
Awards and Achievement
- UEFA Europa League runner-up: 2017–2018
- UNFP Player of the Month: December 2016
Maxime Lopez Girlfriend: Who is he dating?
Maxime Lopez is not married yet but he is currently in a relationship. He is dating his beautiful girlfriend, Mountaine Mounet. He posted a photo on his Instagram account in his private jet with his partner, Montaine Mounet. At present, the lovebirds are enjoying their present life happily without any disturbances. They are planning to be husband and wife soon. Their bond is going stronger with the passage of time. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
Maxime Lopez Net Worth and Salary: How much is he making annually?
Maxime Lopez is a French football who currently plays for Serie A club, Sassuolo. As of 2021, his net worth is estimated to have £5,488,080 as per sources. His present annual salary is £1,196,000 from the team, Sassuolo and his weekly wage is £23,000. His weekly wages was £24,000 and his annual salary was £1,248,000 from the team, Olympique de Marseille. His main source of wealth comes from his football career and he is living a cool lifestyle as of today. His highest market value is €17.00 Million as of December 19, 2019, whereas his current market value is €10.00 Million.
How tall is Maxime Lopez?
Maxime Lopez is a handsome footballer who stands at the tall and perfect height of 1.67 m or 5 ft 6 in. His well-maintained body weight consists of 58 Kg. He frequently does exercise to keep himself fit and fine. Overall, he has got a healthy body with an athletic body type. He has a pair of green eyes and his hair color is brown.
Trivias About Maxime Lopez You Need To Know.
- Maxime Lopez is currently playing for Serie A club Sassuolo.
- His playing position is attacking midfielder.
- He also represented France internationally at youth level.
- His ethnicity is French-Spanish-Algerian as he was born to a French father of partially Spanish origin, and an Algerian mother.
- He has a brother namely, Julien.
- He began his football career from Olympique de Marseille's football academy which he joined in 2010 from F.C. Burel.