Megan Boone - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Family, Parents, Nationality, Age, Height, Awards, Wiki, Size, Facts, Career, Teeth, Education, Kids
Megan Boone is an award-winning American actress who rose to prominence after starring on the 2013 NCB drama series "The Blacklist" as an FBI agent turned high profile criminal and also in the indie drama "Leave Me Like You Found Me" (2012) for which she even got the Best Actress Award at the Gen Art Film Festival.
Boone is also known for her roles in films such as My Bloody Valentine 3D (2009) and Step Up Revolution (2012) and television series Law and Order: LA, for which she gained recognition and established herself as a successful actress.
Boone made her acting debut in 2001 with the short film Elijah, in which she portrayed the role of Abigail. She made her first appearance in a feature film in the horror movie "My Bloody Valentine 3D" (2009) and her television debut was in 2008 in the series "The Cleaner" where she played the role of Rae.
She is also very active on social media, with tens of thousands of followers worldwide. She has over 571K followers on Instagram as @msmeganboone.
What is Megan Boone famous for?
- Famous for her role of Elizabeth Keen as FBI agent and profiler on the drama series "The Blacklist".
Where is Megan Boone From?
Megan Boone was born on April 29, 1983, in Petoskey, Michigan. Her birth name is Megan Whitney Boone. Her nationality is American while Her ancestors are a combination of German, English, and Scottish and Dutch descent. Her zodiac sign is Taurus and follows Christianity.
Born to Marcus Whitney Boone(father) and Jennifer Parr(mother), Megan was raised in The Villages, Florida with her siblings Paige Boon and Tom Boone. She had a happy and serene childhood growing up close to her grandparents. Her grandfather Gary Morse and great grandfather Harold Schwartz were well-known as the founders of The Villages, an active adult retirement community in Florida. Furthermore, she became interested in this field at the age of seven after her grandparents took her to see a play in New York.
To achieve her dream of becoming a successful actress, Boone studied acting at Belleview High School and received her Bachelors in Fine Arts in acting from Florida State University's School of Theatre. She also studied with Jane Alexander and Edwin Sherin at the Asolo Repertory Theatre and workshopping with playwright Mark Medoff. She started studying MBA in sustainability in 2017 from Brad College.
Megan Boone's Career Highlights
- Megan Boone started her acting career in 2001 with the short film "Elijah".
- Megan made a reappearance after a long absence and played the role of Kate for the movie "The Mustachioed Bandit Meets His End" in 2007.
- Her role in the Charles L. Mee plays Limonade Tous Les Jours bagged her two LA Weekly Theater Awards for her performance.
- She made her television debut in 2008 through the series "The Cleaner" in which she portrayed the role of Rae.
- The same year, she acted as Helen McCormick '60 in the series "Cold Case"
- In 2009, Megan made her feature film debut in the horror movie "My Bloody Valentine 3D" which was one of her major movie roles earning her recognition.
- In the year 2010, Megan received her role as Nell Larson in the television film "HMS: White Coat". She also had the recurring role of a Junior Deputy District Attorney Lauren Stanton in the NBC series Law & Order: LA.
- Boone debuted her first directional independent movie "Eggshells for Soil" in the same year, for which she played the role of a teacher. Her other movie projects in the year 2010 were "The Myth of the American Sleepover" and "Sex and the City 2".
- Boone played Claire Asa in "Step Up Revolution" and Jake in "About Cherry".
- Megan bagged the Award for best actress in the Gen Art Film Festival for the movie "Leave Me Like You Found Me".
- Her acting career and recognition grew thanks to films like "Welcome to the Jungle" and "Family Games."
- Her other roles include Detective Candice McElroy in "Blue Bloods" 2013, Hannah Horvath / Kelly Garrett / Zira / Angie in "Robot Chicken" 2014.
- Boone got her breakthrough with the NCB drama series "The Blacklist" where she played the main role of an FBI agent.
- Megan also appeared in an episode of "The Underground Railroad" (2021) as Miss Lucy.
Megan Boone's Awards And Achievements
Megan earned two LA Weekly Theater Awards for her role in the play Limonade Tous Les Jours.
Megan won the Gen Art Film Festival Awards for best actress for her performance in the movie "Leave Me Like You Found Me".
Who is Megan Boone Husband?
Megan Boone is not married, although she has been in a stable relationship with her fiance, American artist Dan Estabrook, since 2016. The couple also has a daughter Caroline Boone Estabrook born on April 15, 2016.
According to the rumors, Megan is said to have secretly married her fiance shortly after her daughter was born. Her Instagram picture dated December 15, 2020, also hinted at her wedding date.
How Tall is Megan Boone?
Megan Boone is a stunning woman in her late thirties who has a well-kept physique. She stands tall with a height of 5 feet 7 inches and her body weighs about 54 kgs.
She has a jaw-dropping hourglass body of measurement of 34-26-35 with her bra size 32B. She has a fair complexion with dark brown hair color and beautiful blue eyes.
What is Megan Boone Net Worth?
Megan's principal source of income is her professional acting career, in which she has carved out a niche for herself thanks to her outstanding performances. She made a name for herself through her hard work and won the hearts of millions of people all around the world.
Megan also has her own Caroline Agnes brand of organic onesies named after her daughter. Her net worth is estimated to be around $ 4 Millions.
Trivias About Megan Boone You Need To Know.
- She attended Marion County's Belleview High School in Belleview, Florida.
- She was the first actor to be cast on the show, The Blacklist (2013).
- She is of German, English, Scottish, Dutch, and Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Megan had considered quitting her job earlier, but Alexander persuaded her to stay.
- Megan is an environmental activist who promotes worldwide environmental issues.